Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BigSteve wrote:I have to be honest: If my car were careening out of control towards Ilhan Omar, I can't say I'd try to swerve...

Whoa....

We got an internet toughguy here. The kind who would commit murder if fate forced his hands and he had no other options, and who would only fantasize about murdering women smaller than himself if all the forces in the universe didn't put him a very specific situation in which murder was convenient and without consequence.

Fucking badass.
Typical chicken hawk. See them all the time. Turn to jelly when faced with the real world. But then, it is nice to see someone openly declare that they are a psychopath so that we need not debate it here.
Drlee wrote:Typical chicken hawk. See them all the time. Turn to jelly when faced with the real world. But then, it is nice to see someone openly declare that they are a psychopath so that we need not debate it here.

Internet is full of them, always has been because of the anonymity afforded them in cyberspace.

And what exactly did the woman do? Tell the truth everyone in the world knows, that Israel has a powerful lobby in the United States that contributes to political supporters to defend Israel's interests in Washington D.C. and elsewhere. And in fact that it is the most powerful lobby of a foreign nation in American political life today. Who can possibly deny anything she said on this matter, where's the real controversy?

Hell, if I were Israel/the Jews and of a more secular and worldly sort in my mindset, i'd probably pay plenty to get Gentile support for the continued existence of a Jewish homeland!
SpecialOlympian wrote:Whoa....

We got an internet toughguy here. The kind who would commit murder if fate forced his hands and he had no other options, and who would only fantasize about murdering women smaller than himself if all the forces in the universe didn't put him a very specific situation in which murder was convenient and without consequence.

Fucking badass.

"Murder"?

I guess you missed the "out of control" part.

Murder's illegal but, hey, accidents happen...
Drlee wrote:Typical chicken hawk. See them all the time. Turn to jelly when faced with the real world. But then, it is nice to see someone openly declare that they are a psychopath so that we need not debate it here.

LOL!!

Have you ever been in a vehicle that's legitimately out of control? It's a scary thing, and the first thing that goes through your head is getting the vehicle to stop. You honestly don't worry about what or who you hit until you're no longer moving...
Have you ever been in a vehicle that's legitimately out of control? It's a scary thing, and the first thing that goes through your head is getting the vehicle to stop. You honestly don't worry about what or who you hit until you're no longer moving...

You may not worry about it but sane people would.
BigSteve wrote:I can't say I'd try to swerve...

I suspect you forgot you said that too. So, really, you were setting up an illogical situation (out of control, but with an option to swerve) and hoping what you said would just make you look macho. Which is why people starting laughing at you. I suggest we move on from "I'm a badass, honestly". It's not needed for an internet chat.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:I suspect you forgot you said that too. So, really, you were setting up an illogical situation (out of control, but with an option to swerve) and hoping what you said would just make you look macho. Which is why people starting laughing at you. I suggest we move on from "I'm a badass, honestly". It's not needed for an internet chat.

Badass or not (and, really, I do pretty good), I wouldn't try to swerve, option present or not, but only because there would be more pressing things on my mind than trying not to kill some cumbag who utters such hateful bullshit...
SpecialOlympian wrote:So you would just murder a woman if given the opportunity. That's pretty cool.

What a stupid comment. But that's exactly what I've come to expect from you.

Murder is an intentional act. Careening out of control is not. I would not be able to aim the vehicle at her anymore than I would be able to veer it away from her. Hitting her wouldn't be intentional.

Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to say that, if my out of control car did mow her down, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it...
SpecialOlympian wrote:Whoa....

Fucking badass.

Yea ……….. he's way scary. :|
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]