Combating Fascism The Peaceful Constructive Way - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15011727
@ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm wrote:Fascism still exists in some remote places like Australia. There was an uproar over a neo-Nazi being interviewed on Sky News. Blair Cottrell called for a portrait of Adolf Hitler to be hung in every (Australian) classroom and every school and for copies of Mein Kampf to be "issued annually" to students in local media.


Fascism has been gaining steam globally not just in the US but in other parts of the world too. I think the reason for this is because with the collapse of the Soviet Union, we saw globalization take place which advocated free trade, which, free trade is good for economies. However, the problem that arised was that these free trade agreements ONLY benefited the wealthy of the countries who party to these free trade agreements and just simply IGNORED the needs of just your average regular working people. And this has been happening for decades.

With legislatures bought off by the rich and your average regular working person not having a real voice and continued to be ignored, all while unions have been busted, inflation rising which causes cost of living to go up, rural and urban gentrification and wage stagnation on top of that, this is what has helped to lead to the rise of fascism. Fascism is a symptom of the problem.

In order to defeat fascism, you have to address the symptom of the problem. Free trade is important BUT it HAS to take into account working people too and prosperity has to be shared to where not just ONLY the wealthy benefit but working people also benefit too and see their lives improve and become more prosperous too.

Violence is not the answer to fascism. Using violence to deal with fascism merely just plays into the hands of the fascists. That is precisely the response the fascists want to provoke out of the left. We have to outsmart rather than outfight them. It's always better to outsmart rather than outfight your opponents.
#15011728
SpecialOlympian wrote:Perhaps it would be best for all of us if you did some basic reading on your own and then came back to the thread, so that we don't waste our time with someone asking questions like a toddler, but in bad faith.


Being condescending is cute, but it gets ZERO credibility for your intersectionality philosophy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have problems with the term minority because it is often used where the so-called minorities are in the majority.
For example the city government in places like Baltimore, DC, and Detroit is near 100% black majority and they still call
themselves minorities. Don't get me wrong i understand the desire for victimhood.

In sociology, a minority group refers to a category of people who experience relative disadvantage as compared to members of a dominant social group.
But, why are they disadvantaged when they are in the majority?


Your "I'm just concerned for the left!" act isn't very good by the way. Try harder.


I guess i am concerned for the moderate left. That would be way better than the far left.


Lmao this from a guy whose avatar has helped radicalize multiple right wing terrorists.


Shapiro is an ultra religious orthodox Jew that is hated by the Alt Right.
Shapiro condemns the Alt right every day on his show. A Jew cannot radicalize NAZIs, it does not work that way.
#15011729
Violence is not the answer to fascism. Using violence to deal with fascism merely just plays into the hands of the fascists. That is precisely the response the fascists want to provoke out of the left. We have to outsmart rather than outfight them. It's always better to outsmart rather than outfight your opponents.


Violence is not the answer. But just as the Green MP did, some other political figures boycotted Sky News Australia afterwards, which made it back down. Sky News Australia admitted it was “wrong” to broadcast an interview with Blair Cottrell who has previously expressed sympathies for Adolf Hitler and the show was suspended for two months. The best punishment for these Nazi figures is denying them a platform. Since the mainstream media does this in Australia, there is little they can do.

Far-right activist Blair Cottrell's appearance on Sky News prompted a backlash from viewers

Sky News Australia has admitted it was “wrong” to broadcast an interview with a far-right activist who has previously expressed sympathies for Adolf Hitler.

The network later pulled the segment, featuring former United Patriots Front leader Blair Cottrell aired during the Adam Giles Show on Sunday evening, conceding it had been an “error of judgement”.

His appearance on the programme to discuss immigration prompted widespread backlash among viewers, politicians and journalists, who objected to the platform he was given.
#15011730
Julian658 wrote:Being condescending is cute, but it gets ZERO credibility for your intersectionality philosophy. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Oh no. The guy arguing in bad faith, asking purposely stupid questions as if he doesn't understand municipal VS. state governments or demography outside of the geographical radius of a city, doesn't think I respect him.

Shapiro is an ultra religious orthodox Jew that is hated by the Alt Right.
Shapiro condemns the Alt right every day on his show. A Jew cannot radicalize NAZIs, it does not work that way.


He radicalizes people into nazihood and many mass shooters, including the NZ mosque shooter, were fans of his. The fact that he's a Jewish alt-righter doesn't change anything. Even Jews can be reactionary morons.

Didn't think the Angry At Intersectionality Guy would be the one putting Jews on pedestals and saying they can do no wrong, nor have terrible beliefs. Good job SJW.
#15011749
Julian658 wrote:LOL. that is like asking to prove the Earth is not flat. In this very thread The Special Olympian plays the race card constantly. She said:

There is plenty more. I suppose you people do this so much you do not realize you are doing it. Does a fish knows it is in the water?


If your only evidence is one person who is obviously teasing you, then you have no examples.

The other side of the coin is the desire for victimhood. That one is even more prevalent.


As far as I can tell, the conservative tactic of avoiding debate (by getting offended at the mention of racism) is one of victimhood.

Apparently, pointing out racism near a conservative is akin to making them a victim of PC thuggery.
#15011753
Pants-of-dog wrote:If your only evidence is one person who is obviously teasing you, then you have no examples.



As far as I can tell, the conservative tactic of avoiding debate (by getting offended at the mention of racism) is one of victimhood.

Apparently, pointing out racism near a conservative is akin to making them a victim of PC thuggery.


OK,some people on the left use the mirror technique. Some even call right wingers snowflakes.
In my experience most on the left try to avoid a serious discussion 9 out of ten times.
Watch the video of a black CNN analyst talking on the phone with a man about politics. When the conversation does not go her way she immediately
brings the race card and accuses the man of white privilege. Then she learns she is talking to a successful
black man that does not have a victimhood complex.

If you are truly open minded and not afraid of the truth you will watch. However, I suspect you will weasel out and say you don't have time.
The video is less than two minutes.
Black woman accuses black man on the phone of white privilege

Watch it and post back your impressions.
#15011767
SpecialOlympian wrote:He radicalizes people into nazihood and many mass shooters, including the NZ mosque shooter, were fans of his. The fact that he's a Jewish alt-righter doesn't change anything. Even Jews can be reactionary morons.

Didn't think the Angry At Intersectionality Guy would be the one putting Jews on pedestals and saying they can do no wrong, nor have terrible beliefs. Good job SJW.


He's a neocon Zionist stooge more than anything else though. His opinions on other religions are downright moronic....
#15011777
SpecialOlympian wrote:Oh no. The guy arguing in bad faith, asking purposely stupid questions as if he doesn't understand municipal VS. state governments or demography outside of the geographical radius of a city, doesn't think I respect him.

OK, you have a point. I was trying to use the Socratic method with you. You weasel out of that one pretty well.
Honestly, i just don't like the term minority. I thinl labeling people with adjectives is poor form.

He radicalizes people into nazihood and many mass shooters, including the NZ mosque shooter, were fans of his. The fact that he's a Jewish alt-righter doesn't change anything. Even Jews can be reactionary morons.

Didn't think the Angry At Intersectionality Guy would be the one putting Jews on pedestals and saying they can do no wrong, nor have terrible beliefs. Good job SJW.


OK, so an orthodox Jew radicalizes the NAZI wannabees. I have a bridge and swamp land for sale.

BTW, thank you for not calling me a racist on your latest post.
#15011779
@ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm wrote:Violence is not the answer. But just as the Green MP did, some other political figures boycotted Sky News Australia afterwards, which made it back down. Sky News Australia admitted it was “wrong” to broadcast an interview with Blair Cottrell who has previously expressed sympathies for Adolf Hitler and the show was suspended for two months. The best punishment for these Nazi figures is denying them a platform. Since the mainstream media does this in Australia, there is little they can do.


Australia is a WHOLE different ball game than the US. We do not have compulsory voting like you guys do so our poor do not get a voice in politics. Compulsory voting in Australia has helped to make it possible to dis-empower the fascists given that the poor have a voice over there. Not to mention, some of your criminals are allowed to vote whereas that is not the case here in the US. If you are a criminal, you are not allowed to vote at all. This is a tatic of the rich and wealthy to hold onto all the REAL political power which makes it to where the poor and disenfranchised have no real voice, thus giving rise to fascism.
#15011785
Julian658 wrote:OK,some people on the left use the mirror technique. Some even call right wingers snowflakes.
In my experience most on the left try to avoid a serious discussion 9 out of ten times.
Watch the video of a black CNN analyst talking on the phone with a man about politics. When the conversation does not go her way she immediately
brings the race card and accuses the man of white privilege. Then she learns she is talking to a successful
black man that does not have a victimhood complex.

If you are truly open minded and not afraid of the truth you will watch. However, I suspect you will weasel out and say you don't have time.
The video is less than two minutes.
Black woman accuses black man on the phone of white privilege

Watch it and post back your impressions.


The only error the woman made is to incorrectly believe she was talking to a white male.

She does not accuse him of being racist.

So, that is another failed example.

Would you care to try again?
#15011789
Julian658 wrote:OK, you have a point. I was trying to use the Socratic method with you.


Socrates argued in good faith though. You were just bullshitting.

OK, so an orthodox Jew radicalizes the NAZI wannabees.


Yes, he does. He keep showing up as a frequent watch in the YouTube histories of right wing terrorists and has been cited by them as part of their radicalization.

I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but facts don't care about your feelings. Please stop being so emotional.
#15011841
Pants-of-dog wrote:The only error the woman made is to incorrectly believe she was talking to a white male.

She does not accuse him of being racist.

So, that is another failed example.

Would you care to try again?


Ha, ha! Maybe you have a point. The black woman herself is very racist. She assumed the man
was successful because of whiteness. That is INCREDIBLY racist.

Here is another good video:
Rashida Tlaib a woman that reminds the world she is a POC every minute of the day 24/7. She accuses
people of racism ALL the time. This time another black congressman had to straighten her up. I suggest you make an
effort to leave your echo chamber.

Congresswoman screams racism where there is none

Here is another SJW Ben Affleck screaming racism where there is none:

Affleck screams racism where there is none

Image
Image
#15011842
SpecialOlympian wrote:Socrates argued in good faith though. You were just bullshitting.

Why are you afraid to defend intersectionality?



Yes, he does. He keep showing up as a frequent watch in the YouTube histories of right wing terrorists and has been cited by them as part of their radicalization.

I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but facts don't care about your feelings. Please stop being so emotional.


You quoted a very famous phrase by Shapiro. You must be a frequent listener.

Image
#15011874
Julian658 wrote:Ha, ha! Maybe you have a point. The black woman herself is very racist. She assumed the man
was successful because of whiteness. That is INCREDIBLY racist.


Not really, since the woman never subjected the man to discrimination or bigotry.

And now you are apparently abandoning your argument about how progressives accuse others of racism when they cannot debate.

And you are accusing someone racism in order to avoid the fact that yo have not supported your claim. So you are engaging in the very behaviour you accuse others of.

Here is another good video:
Rashida Tlaib a woman that reminds the world she is a POC every minute of the day 24/7. She accuses
people of racism ALL the time. This time another black congressman had to straighten her up. I suggest you make an
effort to leave your echo chamber.

Congresswoman screams racism where there is none


Since the last film did bot have the content you said it would, I am not sure this one will either.

What exactly did this woman say, and to whom? And what was the argument about?

Here is another SJW Ben Affleck screaming racism where there is none:

Affleck screams racism where there is none


What exactly did Affleck say and to whom? And what was the argument about?

Image
Image


Do you often post pics like this when you cannot support your claim?

Also, there is no record of Socrates ever saying that.
Last edited by Pants-of-dog on 13 Jun 2019 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
#15011875
Julian658 wrote:Why are you afraid to defend intersectionality?


I don't need to defend it. You're the weirdo who is obsessed with it and how it threatens fragile white male racists. The one group you believe we must defer to in all things, for some reason.

You quoted a very famous phrase by Shapiro. You must be a frequent listener.


Better watch out. If I'm a frequent listener I just might gun you down in a mass shooting, having been radicalized by him.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1143369474927558656

I'd say ZN, Ter and Hindsite are on the same page,[…]

Iranian Situation...

https://twitter.com/jncatron/status/11435580080704[…]

The Next UK PM everybody...

This article is impeccable. The challenger to Bo[…]