Why are Europeans always condemning the USA instead of stopping it? - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Always talking about evil. Always talking about their arrogant views instead of putting it into action.

They always complain about how evil the US is but from what I've learned, not a single European nation has ever lifted a finger against the US. Oh sure they protest and whine about it on some dumb website like abovetopsecret..... but that's it? No military action against them, no European nation has ever protected the nations the US harmed, no threat?! Not one European nation has stood up and said, you leave that poor nation alone or else you will have to contend with me!

For example, they love to talk about Iraq and the terrible things that it has brought to them like the migrant crisis..... has it ever occurred to you that maybe if you stopped the US from invading Iraq, then the migrant crisis that you are complaining about wouldn't have happened?

And Europeans have the nerve to complain!? How dare they! They shouldn't be complaining! If I was God, I would pull out their tongues and cut it off their mouths.

Europeans, if you care about world, which clearly you do because of the amounts of complaints you have, then do something about it.

And yes, stopping evil isn't always going to be easy! Yes a lot of sacrifices will have to be made! But the important thing is that you acted against it. The important thing is you stopped it or halted its advance!

After all: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke
Why not ban them?

I thought that they are:

loud
    annoying
    stupid
    ignorant
    always want things their way or like at home
    wants everyone to speak English
    does not respect local cultures

And I'm sure there a lot more ugly behaviors.

Why put up with that? Money? Is money really worth it to put up with such behaviors? And if so, why complain?

And by the way, I don't think you would get things like these if this weren't true:

dontwastemytime wrote:Why not ban them?

I thought that they are:

loud
    annoying
    stupid
    ignorant
    always want things their way or like at home
    wants everyone to speak English
    does not respect local cultures

And I'm sure there a lot more ugly behaviors.

Why put up with that? Money? Is money really worth it to put up with such behaviors? And if so, why complain?

And by the way, I don't think you would get things like these if this weren't true:

What a ridiculous little post.

If you don't like Americans, refuse to serve us. We will gladly go elsewhere and you can continue on with whatever it is you do and not be bothered with us. Why whine and complain about it?

But, if you're going to ban people, you then give up the right to bitch and moan and piss and whine when we start banning people.

By far, the worst tourists are those from Japan and, even more so, China. They're loud, indignant, rude, and they chatter on in two of the world's most annoying languages...
Americans aren't bad tourists compared to Chinese and Russian tourists. The Japanese at least have money. American tourists get a bad rap that they don't really deserve, anymore. Some of the most polite tourists I have met, were Americans. I am quite familiar with the tourism industry, too.

Yes, @BigSteve, it is a ridiculous thread, by a guy who advocates genocide against Americans. :knife:

I don't like the US government, or American foreign policy, but I know a lot of good Americans. Crawl back under that rock, @dontwastemytime!
Godstud wrote:it is a ridiculous thread, by a guy who advocates genocide against Americans.

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation, then why do you keep coming to my threads!? I thought you hated me? Wouldn't it be more reasonable to stay away from the things that you hate!?

Godstud wrote:I don't like the US government, or American foreign policy,

Then what is Canada doing about it huh? What are the 36,000,000 of you doing? Oh let me guess, being hypocrites, that's it.

Admin Edit: Rule 3 Violation, stay away!
@dontwastemytime If you don't like this forum, feel free to find some other place to blather on with your falsehoods and hate.

Correcting your ignorance, and countering your hate is important.

You lied about being Canadian. You go away.

BigSteve wrote:What a stupid comment. I've never done any such thing.
You seem to be confused. Read what I said, again. I never implied it was you who said that. @dontwastemytime has advocated genocide against Americans. He has a Hate-on for Americans, not you.
Godstud wrote: You seem to be confused. Read what I said, again. I never implied it was you who said that. @dontwastemytime has advocated genocide against Americans. He has a Hate-on for Americans, not you.

Apologies; misread it!
Godstud wrote:@dontwastemytime If you don't like this forum, feel free to find some other place to blather on with your falsehoods and hate.

No, I like this forum! Also Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation, I don't go to your threads, why don't you have a little bit of decency and do the same? Show me that you are at least, even if it is just a teeny-weeny bit, civilized?

Godstud wrote:Correcting your ignorance, and countering your hate is important.

Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation, isn't Canada a democracy? Isn't the will of the people, the will of the majority, sacred? If the will of the majority says that it doesn't want to do anything with the US, then Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation, such as yourself, have no choice but to respect that because that is how democracy works. If you don't respect it, then what is the point of having a democracy, Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation?
Last edited by dontwastemytime on 20 Jun 2019 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
I know you know nothing about Democracy, because it doesn't mean letting some armchair internet bully tell you what to do. :lol: I see non agreement with ANY of your posts, yet, so maybe it's YOU who are wrong.

Also, this forum is for debating and discussing topics like adults. Why don't you try it, for a change? Insulting people only makes you look bad, and even "uncivilized" for needing to resort to it.

Where is your evidence that Americans are the worst tourists? A lot of this stereotype is bullshit.
Godstud wrote:I know you know nothing about Democracy, because it doesn't mean letting some armchair internet bully tell you what to do.

So my definition of democracy is wrong?

And no it doesn't, it is letting the majority of the people decide that and the losers will to respect the choices of the majority regardless of whether they are good or bad, especially for you. Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation I thought you knew all of this?

Godstud wrote::lol: I see non agreement with ANY of your posts, yet, so maybe it's YOU who are wrong.

Why are you here?

Godstud wrote:Insulting people only makes you look bad, and even stupid for needing to resort to it.

It feels good, especially when I do it to Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation

Godstud wrote:Where is your evidence that Americans are the worst tourists? A lot of this stereotype is bullshit.

That's what people online claim, even Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation

Godstud wrote:Where is your evidence that Americans are the worst tourists? A lot of this stereotype is bullshit.

Here you go, Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation, I suggest you stick to the video up to 1:52:

See, even the people down under have a negative impression of them. Again, like Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation, it makes me wonder why aussie land would remain allies with them. Admin Edit: Rules 2 & 3 Violation

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]