Trump's D-Day 75th anniversary speech - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Beren wrote:He must have issues if he's so obsessed with Trump. He's such a perfect Trumpite that it makes me wonder if he's real at all.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump...and Trump! :lol:

The obsession is with those on the idiot left who can't post here without talking about Trump.

Had I started those posts, you'd have a point. But, I didn't, so you don't...
Drlee wrote:Some cesspool. It is the 6th largest economy in the world.

I lived there. Have you?

The economy is as large as it is because it has a population of around 40 million people. That's almost ten times the population of Ireland.

It has a 4% unemployment rate.

Which is higher than the national average...

It is astonishing what Fox News had drummed into the empty heads of its victims.

It's funny, I haven't watched Fox News in over three years, except to compare their election coverage with that of CNN, where all of the idiot talking heads were on the verge of tears...
Beren wrote:Why exactly did you compare it to Ireland? :?:

Why did you compare the California economy to the rest of the world?
BigSteve wrote:Why did you compare the California economy to the rest of the world?

You're confusing me with someone perhaps. If I compared California's population to anything, I'd say it's about half of that of Germany. How does it make any sense to compare it to that of Ireland? :?:
Beren wrote:You're confusing me with someone perhaps. If I compared California's population to anything, I'd say it's about half of that of Germany. How does it make any sense to compare it to that of Ireland? :?:

Apologies. That should've been directed to Drlee...
Drlee wrote:No sport. His job is to go to the D-Day remembrance and deliver the sentiments of our nation. It was a special moment. If you look behind him you will see what the moment was about. All of those very old heroes who faced unspeakable horror on that beach are what is special on this day. Not Donald. His speech was written to honor them. Not him. Was it a blockbuster speech that will be written into the history books? Of course not. It was just a decent, serviceable and appropriate speech that accomplished his purpose.

But your comment points out a serious problem with Trump supporters. They are so hungry for him to just get through something without screwing the pooch that any noncontroversial outcome is seen as brilliant. Did he do that here? Well sort of. The speech was fine. Calling members of congress names and politicizing the trip with the graves of our fallen soldiers as a backdrop was a disaster. Since you have ignored that I will tell you how he could have made the trip a win. When asked about political stuff with the cemetery as a backdrop he should have sternly said to the interviewer, "This is not the time nor the place for partisan politics. Speaker Pelosi, myself and the rest of the American delegation are here to honor our brave service men who fought and died here." Now THAT would have gotten my strongest praise. And that is precisely what GWB and Reagan and Ford and Nixon and Clinton and Obama, would have done.

But what did Pelosi do when, with the same cemetery in the background she was asked about the president? She said, "With all due respect to your question, I am not here to talk about impeachment". Now which of the two made the right decision? You tell me. Trump who used the occasion of the remembrance of the death of thousands of Americans to fire political shots at his opponents or Pelosi who reminded the reporter what she was there to do? I think the answer is obvious.

Doesn't he? Well his wife certainly does.

You never disappoint me. "Sport" what does that even mean? :D Are you calling me names. :D LOL

A one sentence comment amounts to a three paragraph diatribe and misrepresentations. I never said "block buster speech".

The reality to understanding the never Trumper's is in their pathology. They speak with a manufactured sense of authority as if they have any thin strands of credibility remaining on this subject. They have not made many accurate predictions about Trump to this point. It is natural for them to turn their frustrations against a group of people who seem to have more of a handle on the understanding of today's politics. In the advanced stages of their condition they vent on anyone who dares to have any positive feedback on president Trump weather they voted for the man or not. This illustrates the fractured thin manufactured egos of the RINOs and leftist. For instance RINO's and Leftists actual argue that president Trump disrespects the military as exemplified in the above post. They show willingness to sell out our country and have little to no interest in accounting for why the executive branch of a previous administration was weaponized against their political rivals. They don't want any part of these types of debates here on POFO yet their inflated sense of authority overrides any commonsense they used to have. Instead of presenting any factual based arguments we get these uncontrolled lashing outs. Why ?, because they would have to admit they were wrong about something. The need for power and position is a strong addiction with many negative side effects.

What is the conclusion of all this pathology? Its call TDS Trump derangement syndrome.
Apparently while he was away Trump, met with the Prince of Whales. Really there 's no justification, no justification at all for talking about Camilla in that way.
Thank you Finfinder. You did not respond to a single one of my points. Why? Because you are incapable. So I will let my posts stand.

RE: TDS. It is a rather silly, made up, piece of nonsense that has been foisted on some of President Trump's less savvy followers.
Drlee wrote:Thank you Finfinder. You did not respond to a single one of my points. Why? Because you are incapable. So I will let my posts stand.

RE: TDS. It is a rather silly, made up, piece of nonsense that has been foisted on some of President Trump's less savvy followers.

Contrare @Drlee What does any of your points have to do in context to me saying " if Trump cured cancer you wouldn't give credit". I summarized your post just fine. Calling someone "sport" (whatever that means ) in response to a post and then calling TDS silly is telling and entertaining at the same time. You seem to think you have an unbiased credibility yet your posting history dictates otherwise.
Loosen up. Sport is a term of brotherly familiarity:

Champ
Sport
Boss
Sarge
Mac
Bud(dy)
Governor (Gov'nah)

TDS is just silly. And how I feel about my party these days does not need you to uncover. I have shouted it from the rooftops.
Gravy wrote:Yes.....she lost BECAUSE OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE YOU DUMB SHIT.

Not because of her ability to compete against a TV reality star.

Who was she competing against, then?

That's right, kids: A TV reality star.

AND SHE FUCKING LOST...
BigSteve wrote:Who was she competing against, then?

That's right, kids: A TV reality star.

AND SHE FUCKING LOST...

She didn't lose. She won. She got the majority of American votes.

The reason she isn't president is because of the Electoral College.
Gravy wrote:She didn't lose. She won. She got the majority of American votes.

So what? That's not how we elect a President; never has been...

The reason she isn't president is because of the Electoral College.

No, she lost because she was a shitty candidate who would've been an even shittier President and, because of that, she was a complete and utter failure at convincing enough people to vote for her.

Your whining about the Electoral College amuses me...
BigSteve wrote:
So what? That's not how we elect a President; never has been...

No, she lost because she was a shitty candidate who would've been an even shittier President and, because of that, she was a complete and utter failure at convincing enough people to vote for her.

Your whining about the Electoral College amuses me...

She would be president if it wasn't for the electoral college.
Gravy wrote:She would be president if it wasn't for the electoral college.

She would be President if she'd have been able to convince enough people to vote for her.

She failed...

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]