Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 78 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:It depends who are you asking since I talked to some Arabs here some said they dont want a "Palestinian" state and the "Palestinians" already have 20 Arab countries to choose from :lol:

I don't want a Palestinian state either.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:I don't want a Palestinian state either.
HalleluYah

Yes we know that...

You want Israel armed to the teeth.

At least @Zionist Nationalist and @Ter mainly just want security to be beefed up and keep things as they are. You want the IDF to literally blast the Palestinians out of Gaza and the West bank and be blasted sky high. Then attack Iran too.

HalleluYah.... Praise the Lord.... Kill the Palestinians...
colliric wrote:Yes we know that...

You want Israel armed to the teeth.

At least @Zionist Nationalist and @Ter mainly just want security to be beefed up and keep things as they are. You want the IDF to literally blast the Palestinians out of Gaza and the West bank and be blasted sky high. Then attack Iran too.

HalleluYah.... Praise the Lord.... Kill the Palestinians...

This is what I want:

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape...
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

(1 Thessalonians 5:3, 8-9 KJV)

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
(Psalm 55:15 KJV)
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:This is what I want:

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape...
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

(1 Thessalonians 5:3, 8-9 KJV)

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
Praise the Lord.

Ignorance.
SSDR wrote:Ignorance.

No, it's Scripture twisted out of context by a deranged group of cultists to show support for Israel, hatred for Israel's enemies, and blessings for themselves. I replied but had to delete it because I felt I should have less terrible words for the poster who quoted these words out of their original meanings.
annatar1914 wrote:No, it's Scripture twisted out of context by a deranged group of cultists to show support for Israel, hatred for Israel's enemies, and blessings for themselves. I replied but had to delete it because I felt I should have less terrible words for the poster who quoted these words out of their original meanings.

It was quoted in context to what colliric wrote.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:It was quoted in context to what colliric wrote.
HalleluYah

Actually, it wasn't. It was, in the context of what was being discussed (the deaths of Palestinian protestors at the hands of Israeli snipers, etc...) wildly inappropriate and even verging on blasphemy. But, i've come to expect nothing less than that from you on this and a couple other issues.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:@skinster
Those Ethipians blocked the roads today all over the country and I have returned 1.5 hour after work instead of 15 minutes
looks like Black lives matter trend has reached Israel now

That should help the Islamic Arab Antifa trend that is already causing you guys in Israel headaches. As I quoted from the Holy Bible earlier:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]