Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 79 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:@skinster
Those Ethipians blocked the roads today all over the country and I have returned 1.5 hour after work instead of 15 minutes
looks like Black lives matter trend has reached Israel now

Nothing new, anti-Black racism in Israel has always been a thing.

David Sheen has covered it a lot on his YouTube page too.

Nobody is surprised, Israel's racism extends beyond Palestinians.

The 2016 documentary "Forever Pure" also covers the topic of the problem of general Racism in Israel. It's about Russian Chechen recruits to Beitar getting treated like crap simply because their religion is Islam.

Have you seen Abby Martin's documentary yet?
Last edited by colliric on 04 Jul 2019 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:Nothing new, anti-Black racism in Israel has always been a thing.

David Sheen has covered it a lot on his YouTube page too.

Nobody is surprised, Israel's racism extends beyond Palestinians.

I remember that years ago that all Ethiopian Jews were allowed to come in. So I think it is not racism that is the problem, but religion. I think it is that they want to insure that they maintain a homeland for the Jews. Israel is a small country and cannot afford to accept all comers, regardless of religion, so they require some proof of Jewish roots. But of course, just like any nation, I don't doubt that there may be some of the people among them that have a racial bias.
Hindsite wrote:As I quoted from the Holy Bible earlier:

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
(Psalm 55:15 KJV)

Be real. If this is true millions in China would have been dead meat already.

colliric wrote:The 2016 documentary "Forever Pure" also covers the topic of the problem of general Racism in Israel. It's about Russian Chechen recruits to Beitar getting treated like crap simply because their religion is Islam.

Have you seen Abby Martin's documentary yet?

Thanks, I'll check it out. Not seen her film yet as it's only had a screening in LA. I understand there'll be one in NYC and then it'll be out on release.
Hindsite wrote:China has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread. And as far as I know, China has done nothing bad to Israel.
HalleluYah

What I needed to say was, that verse of the Bible is just a wish, and you taking that verse seriously is rather nonsense. If there is a Lord, He apparently doesn't run the world this way.
skinster wrote:They're not "potential terrorists", they're prisoners who are being forced to live inside a concentration camp called Gaza, by actual terrorists, who are also shooting at them from afar every Friday.

This left-wing propaganda is too ridiculous for any sane person to believe.
skinster wrote:Are you suggesting I'm making something up? Which part?

This part, "they're prisoners who are being forced to live inside a concentration camp called Gaza, by actual terrorists, who are also shooting at them from afar every Friday. "
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Here's a good paper/article on the "privilege[…]

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]