White Crime Watch: Another Right Wing Shooter - What is Wrong With America's Right? Topic Thread - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15015749
@BigSteve

Dude, they said the tank was fully loaded in the video. Imagine if he stopped the tank and crawled into the gunner's station from the driver's station and loaded the main gun and start shooting a few HEAT rounds down range. Maybe blast off his machine gun and made sure the Tank Commander's hatch was sealed shut like most tankers know to do. How would they have dealt with the situation then? Call in A-10 Warthogs on it?!
#15015783
Politics_Observer wrote:@BigSteve

Dude, they said the tank was fully loaded in the video. Imagine if he stopped the tank and crawled into the gunner's station from the driver's station and loaded the main gun and start shooting a few HEAT rounds down range. Maybe blast off his machine gun and made sure the Tank Commander's hatch was sealed shut like most tankers know to do. How would they have dealt with the situation then? Call in A-10 Warthogs on it?!


What the fuck are you babbling about?

I said he never got near downtown and he didn't. Prove otherwise or stop making yourself look incompetent. Just admit you were wrong.

And, by the way, the video of that incident was from a local news channel that didn't have the facts. The tank wasn't "fully loaded". Think about how stupid that is. There's exactly zero reason why an armory in San Diego, California would have a fully loaded tank on its grounds.

It's clear you know nothing about how the United States military handles munitions. Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation.
#15015792
Big Steve wrote:Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation.


Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation and to make matters worse, this post was insulting SpecialOlympian while quoting text referring to Politics_Observer :knife:
#15015802
Politics_Observer wrote:@BigSteve

Dude, they said the tank was fully loaded in the video. Imagine if he stopped the tank and crawled into the gunner's station from the driver's station and loaded the main gun and start shooting a few HEAT rounds down range. Maybe blast off his machine gun and made sure the Tank Commander's hatch was sealed shut like most tankers know to do. How would they have dealt with the situation then? Call in A-10 Warthogs on it?!


It had no ammo, not for the maingun or the .50 or the .30.
#15015958
@BigSteve

Dude, I was just making a joke man. Where is your sense of humor? To my knowledge, I have never seen a national guard armory keep ammo at their stations. Still, I was "what if-ing" the situation and making a joke. The guy driving the tank was clearly in a well populated area and with a lot of people around. It would have been sort of like the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia from the 1960s that you see in historical video clips except with just one tank instead of several divisions. That is, if the guy driving the tank had sealed the TC hatch and had live Sabot and HEAT rounds for what was likely a 105mm main gun for the M60A3 tank he was driving along with live 7.62 rounds for the coax machine gun.

The only way I could think they could have stopped it quickly and efficiently in that hypothetical scenario would be call in an A-10 and hit it with the A-10's .30 mm cannon or maybe call in an Apache chopper to hit with some hellfire missiles if it wouldn't cause too many civilian casualties. If you ever heard one of those main guns on a tank go off, I guarantee you, everybody would be getting the hell out of dodge quick! I know I would. My happy ass would be gone in a flash and trying to hide where I couldn't be seen and out of the line of fire. The main guns on a tank know how to make a statement.

@Suntzu

SunTzu wrote:It had no ammo, not for the maingun or the .50 or the .30.


Yeah, thank god right! Plus, I read somewhere he didn't have the TC hatched closed and sealed like most tankers in the Army would have had their hatch sealed in a situation like that so it enabled law enforcement to open the hatch and shoot the guy. Of course, most tankers in the Army wouldn't be doing something stupid like that in the first place unless they had orders from the President and their chain of command and even then it would have to be pretty serious before you would see US Army tanks appearing in US cities. It would have to be a full blown civil war or something for that to happen.
#15015968
Politics_Observer wrote:@BigSteve

Dude, I was just making a joke man. Where is your sense of humor?


To be frank, there's not a single thing about your posting history which tells me you don't believe the bullshit you post. You clearly don't have any true knowledge about the incident, and tring to come across as though you do, only serves to solidify that opinion that you're more interested in running your mouthy than anything else.

You said that it was stated in the video that the tank was armed. That's either a flat out lie or ignorance run amok.

Which is it?
#15015981
Godstud wrote:SpecialOlympian has a sense of humour that many right-wingers can't fathom. He's often very ironic and satirical.


The entirety of conservative humor is punching downward and mocking people who think the status quo isn't perfect so it's no wonder reactionary comedy is bad and the people who enjoy it are stupid.

It basically amounts to cheerleading and vicarious enjoyment of bullying.

blackjack21 wrote:Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation and to make matters worse, this post was insulting SpecialOlympian while quoting text referring to Politics_Observer :knife:


Lmao.
#15016080
@BigSteve

Steve wrote:To be frank, there's not a single thing about your posting history which tells me you don't believe the bullshit you post. You clearly don't have any true knowledge about the incident, and tring to come across as though you do, only serves to solidify that opinion that you're more interested in running your mouthy than anything else.

You said that it was stated in the video that the tank was armed. That's either a flat out lie or ignorance run amok.

Which is it?



Calm down man. You are going to get yourself red carded if you don't. Of course most of what I post I believe. You haven't posted any facts or evidence to prove that most of what I post is bullshit. If it is, do some work and research and post your evidence to counter my positions on certain issues that I have backed with evidence with evidence of your own. You can do that, can't you?

The video did state the tank was "loaded down." That doesn't mean the video was right and that what you stated about national guard armories not having live ammo is wrong. I also believe you when you say it "wasn't downtown" but looking at the video it's obvious that there was a lot of people around that tank too as in cars and such and it was wrecking havoc. It's just a video dude and I was making a joke and trying to laugh and have a good time. I figured you would have seen the humor in my comment, not that I was trying to be insensitive or anything.
#15016083
Politics_Observer wrote:[usermention=78153]Of course most of what I post I believe. You haven't posted any facts or evidence to prove that most of what I post is bullshit. If it is, do some work and research and post your evidence to counter my assertion that I have backed with evidence with evidence of your own. You can do that, can't you?


Clearly you cannot.

I was living in San Diego when that incident happened.

You want me to produce "evidence" which supports my claim? Well, I suppose I could research the police report for that incident. Or, and this is actually how it's supposed to work, YOU can provide "evidence" to support YOUR ridiculous claims.

The video did state the tank was "loaded down." That doesn't mean the video was right and that what you stated about national guard armories not having live ammo is wrong.


The video was wrong and I am right. At no time were there any munitions on the tank while it was in San Diego. I believe (and I could be mistaken on this point) that the munitions are removed at Fort Irwin in the Mojave Desert before tanks are sent to reserve units...

I also believe you when you say it "wasn't downtown" but looking at the video it's obvious that there was a lot of people around that tank too as in cars and such and it was wrecking havoc.
It's just a video dude and I was making a joke and trying to laugh and have a good time. I figured that like most people, you would have found it humorous too.


What's humorous about some deranged individual threatening people with a tank and taking the thing onto the freeway?

You've got one sick fucking sense of humor if you find that funny.

It wasn't downtown San Diego. You presented that as something factual and now you're simply demonstrating that you lack the integrity and the character to simply admit that you're wrong. Tap dance all you want. Bob and weave and obfuscate and whine.

You're still wrong...
#15016098
@BigSteve

Steve wrote:You want me to produce "evidence" which supports my claim? Well, I suppose I could research the police report for that incident. Or, and this is actually how it's supposed to work, YOU can provide "evidence" to support YOUR ridiculous claims.


There is a misunderstanding here Steve. You don't have to post evidence in regards to this video. Come on man. I believe you when you say the video is wrong and you are right in this specific case. I believe you are right too. But it's not necessary to produce evidence on the video when it was posted in a way just to be humorous and not to have a serious debate on important political issues regarding the nation. Just post evidence to back up your claims only when having a serious debate. The video I posted was not done to be serious but done so in a joking way.

Steve wrote:What's humorous about some deranged individual threatening people with a tank and taking the thing onto the freeway?

You've got one sick fucking sense of humor if you find that funny.


Ohh come on man. Even when I was in combat when we were killing Taliban and Chechen mercenaries hired by the Taliban and we lost guys to IEDs and we were pissed off at the world and went weeks without a shower we still found time to have a sense of humor and make fun of shitty situation and each other. We sometimes even joked about our tragic circumstances. Humor keeps you sane my friend. Don't be so serious all the time. And during dark times, it's good to tell a joke or two or make fun of the circumstances.

It keeps you going and helps you through it. Lighten up a little bit bro. And for a former military guy who served in the Navy for at least 20 years, you sure do have a problem with following "the rules." You of all people should have no problems following "the rules." We all know about "the rules" and strict adherence to law and regulation especially if we are somebody who has retired from the Navy. PoFo should be very easy when it comes to following "the rules" here given your background.
#15016246
Politics_Observer wrote:And for a former military guy who served in the Navy for at least 20 years, you sure do have a problem with following "the rules."


I'll tell ya' what I have a problem with: ignorance and stupidity.

And that shit gets tossed around here like confetti...
#15016257
Speaking of White crime, the Amish just raided another mall:


The incident occurred Monday night in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, when the ten men "entered the store with purpose," Police Chief David Smetana told ABC News. “They were gone from the store within 30 seconds.”

Image


PHOTO: This image made from video shows a flash mob grabbing merchandise from a North Face store in Wisconsin this week. (Pleasant Prairie Police Dept. via Storyful)
More

"They knew exactly which area they were going to approach in the store, which clothing items they wanted," Smetana said.

The incident was captured on surveillance footage. No injuries were reported and no employees of the outdoor gear store were confronted, police said.

'Flash Mob' Robbers Swipe $20,000 Worth of Sunglasses

Smetana said investigators were working with other police departments where similar events have occurred.

He added that similar acts have happened in the area before, but “not to this level.”

(MORE: 'Panicked' burglars flee jewelry store heist on mopeds, colliding with a pedestrian )

"They grab as many items as they can, and they leave the store in multiple vehicles," he said. "If you’re lucky enough to catch one of them, the other ones have gotten away at that point.”



https://www.yahoo.com/gma/flash-mob-...opstories.html
#15017835
Be the change you want to see in the world, Unthinking Majority.

I am sorry that my educational posts on white criminality trigger the two of you. But it is important that everyone knows that whites are ticking time bombs who will kill you and your children because they watched too many YouTubes about how feminists are ruining videogames.
#15018009
SpecialOlympian wrote:Be the change you want to see in the world, Unthinking Majority.

I am sorry that my educational posts on white criminality trigger the two of you. But it is important that everyone knows that whites are ticking time bombs who will kill you and your children because they watched too many YouTubes about how feminists are ruining videogames.


Why do you make me laugh so much SO?

Here I am at half past two am in the morning and reading you to make me smile. Lol.

Educational posts? They believe anything you put there SO....Julian thought I was downing Puerto Ricans as a racist who I think he thought I was white because? I am some Puerto Rican or not? Living in poverty like Hugo Chavez supporters? Lol. :lol:
#15018010
SpecialOlympian wrote:Just another day in America and another young man radicalized on the internet. This time the setting is Dallas, and the genius shooter decided that his target should be a federal courthouse: a location not known to be filled with federal LEOs and security guards. Armed with his tactical gladius and AR-15, he took several shots that injured no one before being shot in the head by a security officer.

Gladius circled below:

Image


From The Daily Beast



Is the conservative white male civilized enough to live in modern society? My research into the field of craniology suggests that their malformed brains may drive them toward authoritarianism, hatred of their fellow citizens, and violence.

What can be done about white crime and white terror? Will we ever be able to feel safe around reactionary white males ever again? Can people who worship a known trafficker of child pornography be peacefully integrated into a civilized society?

What can be done about white crime and white terror? Can we be safe from deluded people who spend their time thinking the Hondurans are invading the border and the Honduran terror network is invading Purple Mountains Majesty Special Olympian? You tell me?
Liberalism Is Corrupt

Liberals Mock Non Liberals Out Of Satire - Conse[…]

Or goes nuts. Kipperism, which appears to be a pr[…]

Why would you think that? :) Why not read it[…]

@noemon Wait so this isn't on topic? Hold on […]