Syrian war thread - Page 183 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By skinster
Israel continues to bomb Syria, proving itself to be the lunatic state that it was named by Norman Finkelstein, for constantly bombing its neighbours.

By Hindsite
skinster wrote:Israel continues to bomb Syria, proving itself to be the lunatic state that it was named by Norman Finkelstein, for constantly bombing its neighbours.

We call it preemptive self-defense.
HalleluYah
By skinster
^ Nothing to see here, just a psychopathic Zionist laughing at the murder of people defending their country from mercenaries...I mean, moderate rebels. Just look what else those moderate rebels did this week, probably one of the most gruesome things I've read:

By Hindsite
skinster wrote:Zionists and Jihadists, two peas in a pod.

Except for the fact that Jihadist are Muslims.
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:Just going to put this here.

When President Trump says Syria can handle their own problems, he means he does not want to handle their problems.
By skinster
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its understandable they are angry after seeing those SAA soldiers bomb and rape their families

They're mainly mercenaries. This was established a few years ago, do catch up.
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:They're mainly mercenaries. This was established a few years ago, do catch up.

Was it established that they were paid with money from Iran?
skinster wrote:They're mainly mercenaries. This was established a few years ago, do catch up.

the Syrian civilians are mercenaries? :eh:

Assad bomb civilian areas without giving a fuck about human rights and all of that crap
By Palmyrene
@Zionist Nationalist

Don't give yourself too much credit. Americans and Israelis are bombing us just as much as Assad.

A couple of my friends place bets on who will bomb us next time. We make a game out of it.
Palmyrene wrote:@Zionist Nationalist

Don't give yourself too much credit. Americans and Israelis are bombing us just as much as Assad.

A couple of my friends place bets on who will bomb us next time. We make a game out of it.

You are definitely not Syrian.
tell me how many Syrians Assad killed in past 5 years and how many Israel/US killed

and again you post so early..... "partying" eh?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A good discussion here with Norman Finkelstein and[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]