Anarchist/“Anti-Fascist” Attacks Detention Center - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:I know but thats how it actually works those days in Europe.

No it doesn't. Italy is literally refusing to let in refugees who come by boat. Europe has the most xenophobic governments out there.

exactly thats becasue they are not refugees just opportunists

They don't come as refugees and they don't seel asylum they smuggle themselves on boats or planes.

The people who are detained at the border are actual refugees.

US actually fought to stop cartels from taking over entire countries like the case with pablo escobar

They didn't because they also benefited from the cartels. Cartels have their fingers in America too.

they did fund dictatoships during the cold war but that era have ended in 1991 way before you were even born :lol:

It's adorable you think that.

The fact that the cartels rule parts of mexico is just showing that the Mexican government is dysfunctional and doing a terrible job at protecting its citizens
its not a reason to seek asylum

Yes it is. If your family is in endanger of being killed by a political entity such as a cartel that is a sufficient condition to seel asylum.

and what is the endgame?

What endgame? My endgame?

Stop American influence into Mexico. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Americans complain about Mexican immigration despite supporting American backed dictators and cartels. Europeans complain about refugees coming from the wars of the Middle East despite their fucking borders and starting this whole mess.

The West can't just start fires in other countries and cry when the fires spread to them too. They lit the fucking fire so put it out.

maybe transfer all of south and central america into the US since according to you everybody there have a right to apply for asylum right?

Read the actual conditions for applying to asylum in the US before opening your mouth please.
No it doesn't. Italy is literally refusing to let in refugees who come by boat. Europe has the most xenophobic governments out there.

lol no. you have no idea what you are talking about

They don't come as refugees and they don't seel asylum they smuggle themselves on boats or planes.

The people who are detained at the border are actual refugees.

prove me that they are refugees.

They didn't because they also benefited from the cartels. Cartels have their fingers in America too.

its not a black and white issue

but blaming the US for all south american problems is stupid
its their own fault that their countries are shit

Yes it is. If your family is in endanger of being killed by a political entity such as a cartel that is a sufficient condition to seel asylum.

yes but those cases are very very few no way its reaching dozens or hundreds of thousands of people

The West can't just start fires in other countries and cry when the fires spread to them too. They lit the fucking fire so put it out.

if the west was smart they would start fires and wont let anyone in

they are shooting themselves in the foot
The trouble with the First World Fortress mentality is that it is unsustainable.

As long as there is violence and lack of economic opportunities in the developing world, migration will continue.

Ignoring these root causes of migration and simply building more obstacles will simply change how people migrate, not whether or not they migrate at all.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:lol no. you have no idea what you are talking about

Far more than you do it seems.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/11/worl ... arius.html

prove me that they are refugees.

Under US asylum laws and the UN defintion of refugees they are refugees.

its not a black and white issue

This is the closest thing to a black and white issue you can get.

but blaming the US for all south american problems is stupid
its their own fault that their countries are shit

Pretending the US didn't significantly influence South America's problems is stupid.

Didn't you just say this isn't a "black and white" issue?

yes but those cases are very very few no way its reaching dozens or hundreds of thousands of people

Yes it is. Cartels aren't small. They influence everything in Mexico. The government of Mexico is the cartels, no one else.

if the west was smart they would start fires and wont let anyone in

That's physically not possible and it's retarded. People will find a way in because borders are nothing more than fabrication and people are diverse.

Not everyone is as narrow minded and repulsive as you. Humans aren't homogeneous and are far more resilient than you'd think. If you know Palestinians you should know this.

they are shooting themselves in the foot

By starting fires? I agree.
According to some study I read, there were 20,000 Germans who engaged in various acts of sabotage and other heroic acts in situations where they knew they would be killed for doing what they did. Each one of them had a complex of reasons for doing what they did, surely, but the main one was simple: they had to do something in the face of the fascist madness. Welcome to 1933.

The Time To Act. (Song For Will Van Spronsen)

Italy is one of the few sane countries in EU

but countries like Spain France Germany,Sweden are full blown libertard those countries are doomed

Under US asylum laws and the UN defintion of refugees they are refugees.

how exactly?

That's physically not possible and it's retarded. People will find a way in because borders are nothing more than fabrication and people are diverse.

Not everyone is as narrow minded and repulsive as you. Humans aren't homogeneous and are far more resilient than you'd think. If you know Palestinians you should know this

with the right policies they wouldnt find a way modern liberal goverment afraid to take drastic actions :lol:

I wonder why Syrians didnt tried to infiltrate Israel on mass like they did in Europe?
and the Gazans that tried to infiltrate Israels border got shot thats how you deal with this issue
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Italy is one of the few sane countries in EU

but countries like Spain France Germany,Sweden are full blown libertard those countries are doomed

There's nothing sane about Italy's actions and it's just the populist government attempting to get more support.

how exactly?

You're saying they aren't refugees without knowing any of the US's asylum laws or the UN definition of a refugeee? Are you kidding me?

with the right policies they wouldnt find a way modern liberal goverment afraid to take drastic actions :lol:

Governments don't matter. People do.

I wonder why Syrians didnt tried to infiltrate Israel on mass like they did in Europe?

Because it's a shithole.

and the Gazans that tried to infiltrate Israels border got shot thats how you deal with this issue

You took their land, homes, and families from them. It's not infiltration.
Palmyrene wrote:@Zionist Nationalist

Still a shithole. Syrians would rather go to Turkey than Israel. GDP doesn't mean jackshit in terms of actual livability. The atmosphere in Israel is toxic and narcissistic. No wonder you came out the way you did.

looks like the Arab governments did a better job of keeping you guys away from us than our government
good stay away you are not welcomed anyway
Palmyrene wrote:The message is good though. There's not alot of anarchist media out there so we take what we can get.

IMO it was pretty good. Not my kind of music but it's fine for what it is.

I spent a good portion of my adult life around real musicians.

The music in that video sucked...
Zionist Nationalist wrote:looks like the Arab governments did a better job of keeping you guys away from us than our government
good stay away you are not welcomed anyway

This isn't propaganda. I've talked to Westerners and Jews who've visited Israel and the response is exactly the same.

No one is welcome in Israel. No one goes there for tourism other than the super rich who couldn't give a rats ass about the country they visit anyways. It's not prosperous or special. Israel is built upon a deck of cards about to fall at any moment.

@BigSteve

I'm personally fine with it. Music is subjective.
Palmyrene wrote:This isn't propaganda. I've talked to Westerners and Jews who've visited Israel and the response is exactly the same.

No one is welcome in Israel. No one goes there for tourism other than the super rich who couldn't give a rats ass about the country they visit anyways. It's not prosperous or special. Israel is built upon a deck of cards about to fall at any moment.

@BigSteve

I'm personally fine with it. Music is subjective.

life is expensive but we have money here

if id visit Syria I could buy all of the prostitutes in your city on a single night
Palmyrene wrote:There has been 26 rapes of children at ICE facilities this year. Last time I checked one week ago it was 22. 4 rapes in under a week.

Keep your bullshit statistic where it belongs. Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation.

Deaths in ICE detention are statistically now different from any other detention facilities. Now you are changing the subject to rape. There were lots of reports of rate during the Obama years, but most of them are unsubstantiated or unfounded.

Detained, then violated

Trump said there were rapists coming across the border, but people got very upset with him for saying that.

Palmyrene wrote:If you knew what anarchy was you would know how retarded that statement is.

Yeah, it's all sweetness and light utopia, just like communism. If you don't want a state protecting you, why complain about rape gangs? Who's going to stop someone from oppressing you if you cannot do it yourself?

Palmyrene wrote:Ah and is the source for this statement your heart?

I've lived in California my entire life. I've experienced it.

BigSteve wrote:Anyone who can't denounce that attack is no better than the piece of shit who committed it. They are complicit, as their refusal to denounce it is tantamount to giving it their support...

I do find it amusing that Trump has painted them into a corner again.

Palmyrene wrote:The only people who walk directly over to the border are people applying for asylum.

Totally wrong. The people who walk over the border can't afford air fare or get a visa, probably because they have a criminal record.

Palymyrene wrote:No because putting yourself through the legal process of seeking asylum would see them immediately turned away since they would not fit the requirements for seeking asylum.

People who cross illegally get detained. If they request asylum, they get released into the United States with a temporary work permit if they do not have a hearing in short order. So they have a financial incentive to request asylum even though they know they will be denied.

Palmyrene wrote:US funded cartels and dictatorships which oppress the population.

What dictatorships is the US funding in Central America? Which cartels? I find it hard to believe that people who want to get away from dictatorships or cartels would go to the country that ostensibly funds them. That makes little sense. That's like leaving Italy for Saudi Arabia to get away from the heat.

Palmyrene wrote:And the refugees seeking asylum are coming from the poor or wartorn parts of Mexico not the rich parts.

So why not go to the rich parts of Mexico, where you already have citizenship, speak the language and understand the culture? That would make much more sense.
blackjack21 wrote:Deaths in ICE detention are statistically now different from any other detention facilities. Now you are changing the subject to rape. There were lots of reports of rate during the Obama years, but most of them are unsubstantiated or unfounded.

Detained, then violated

Trump said there were rapists coming across the border, but people got very upset with him for saying that.

I'm not changing the subject to rape. The subject is about abuse in detention camps.

The people who are doing the rapes aren't the refugees. We're talking about rapes of children by positions of authority.

Yeah, it's all sweetness and light utopia, just like communism.

Wrong. It's far more practical than your ideology.

If you don't want a state protecting you, why complain about rape gangs?

That seems like projection on your part.

Who's going to stop someone from oppressing you if you cannot do it yourself?

This implies that encounters between other people exist in isolation. They do not. The most common causes of crime in an anarchist society would no longer exist as 90% of crimes are motivated by a lack of resources. The final 10% is very easy to deal by any politically active society.

I've lived in California my entire life. I've experienced it.

Do you think any Hispanic you see in California is a migrant?

I do find it amusing that Trump has painted them into a corner again.

Trump hasn't really done anything or even knows about this.

[Quotr]
Totally wrong. The people who walk over the border can't afford air fare or get a visa, probably because they have a criminal record. [/quote]

Have you evet considered why they can't afford air fare is because they're poor refugees who've dropped everything they're doing to rush over the border.

And there are other reasons that you may not get a visa. You may get a visa if:

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/pi ... sas/story/

1. a good job
2. strong family ties
3. a "reason to return in timely fashion"
3. no reason to remain indefinitely in the US
4. and enough resources to support the trip.

Refugees and asylum seekers do not meet any of these qualifications.

People who cross illegally get detained.

Opportunists don't cross the border. They go around it.

If they request asylum, they get released into the United States with a temporary work permit if they do not have a hearing in short order. So they have a financial incentive to request asylum even though they know they will be denied.

If they are opportunists this would be a bad idea because most opportunists don't want to have a legal hearing.

What dictatorships is the US funding in Central America? Which cartels? I find it hard to believe that people who want to get away from dictatorships or cartels would go to the country that ostensibly funds them.

They, like 90% of the world, don't know about that and generally don't have the luxury to care.

They're refugees not tourists. They go to the country closest to them. Mexicans living in the North go to America while Mexicans in the South go to Latin America.

That makes little sense. That's like leaving Italy for Saudi Arabia to get away from the heat.

If you're trying to get away from Italy because you'll die and the country closest to it is Saudi Arabia then hell yeah you're going to Saudi Arabia.

So why not go to the rich parts of Mexico, where you already have citizenship, speak the language and understand the culture? That would make much more sense.

They're refugees. They're trying to get away from Mexico not to it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]