Syrian war thread - Page 185 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By BigSteve
Palmyrene wrote:Hey I got it right the second time. It's fine.

No, you got it right the third time, which means you failed twice.

You should endeavor to do your best the first time, every time.

As you become more mature you'll understand that...
Palmyrene wrote:Not caring about who gets hit isn't intentional either but it also carries ill will.

IDF is trying not to bomb targets near civilian areas but if the target is of high priority it will bomb it
By Palmyrene
Zionist Nationalist wrote:IDF is trying not to bomb targets near civilian areas but if the target is of high priority it will bomb it

Every target is high priority I guess
By Hindsite
Palmyrene wrote:Every target is high priority I guess

That is how it works in real war.
By ingliz
Palmyrene wrote:So every citizen causality [sic] is ok.

Stop whining.

If you don't want citizen casualties, a lot of dead people, don't revolt - The effects of war are well known.

Armed conflict has consequences.

:roll:
By skinster

Zionist Nationalist wrote:SAA murdering civilians and skinster is silent she only care when fakestinians are dying

If you're going to post something and accuse me of blah, it's difficult to know what you're talking aboot since you showed a little clip of an area that looks like it's suffered a lot of war, with Arabic text - yes I'm brown but we all don't read Arabic (actually I can but don't understand, which is a boring long story but my point still stands). What is this relating to and how is it my fault again? Me, person who is generally antiwar, compared to you, somebody who should probably be sectioned for the large-scale psychopathic views you hold.

Anyway, really just lol'ing over here that a Zionist who's pro-war on Syria and whose govt again lobbed missiles into Syria TODAY is sharing crocodile tears about Syrians being killed. Pretty rich, but lol too.

As for the "SAA killing civilians" thing, what is this, 2015? :lol:

The vast majority of Syrian people kept moving into government-held areas throughout the war which the government created human corridors for (for people to escape). And more recently, tons of Syrians are returning to the country. I've posted repeatedly on this ITT. The Syrian army and government being these uber-baddies while defending themselves against an imperialist war by various powerful states does not add up to reality, it is pro-war-on-Syria propaganda. Reality is a thing, get with it.
By Palmyrene
ingliz wrote:Stop whining.

If you don't want citizen casualties, a lot of dead people, don't revolt - The effects of war are well known.

Armed conflict has consequences.

:roll:

Armed conflict from the US and Israel is completely unnecessary. It does absolutely nothing but escalate the situation.

Also the only way you can say such things is because you're sitting in a comfortable chair in a home with electricity, food, and water.

You understand jackshit from that high horse of yours.
By ingliz
Palmyrene wrote:You understand jackshit from that high horse of yours.

I understand you want another revolution.

:lol:
By ingliz
Palmyrene wrote:I'm not really sure your point.

To whine sanctimoniously about civilian casualties, when, if given the chance, you would wilfully and gleefully create the conditions that inevitably see civilians being killed, is a tad hypocritical.

from the US and Israel

It's not a game, there are no rules.

:)
By Palmyrene
ingliz wrote:To whine sanctimoniously about civilian casualties, when, if given the chance, you would wilfully and gleefully create the conditions that inevitably see civilians being killed, is a tad hypocritical.

The point of a revolution, an anarchist revolution, is to defend civilians from the warlordism and systematic oppression with pervades them.

This is just senseless. It death without meaning and only leads to nihilism.

It's not a game, there are no rules.

No one said there were but to take a moral stance that what the US and Israel are doing is right would be far more hypocritical.
By ingliz
Palmyrene wrote:The point of a revolution, an anarchist revolution, is to defend civilians...

As Bob once said,

"You don't count the dead
When God is on your side.
"

By Palmyrene
ingliz wrote:As Bob once said,

"You don't count the dead
When God is on your side.
"

Don't pretend that an anarchist revolution would have the same dimensions as a bourgeoisie one.

Affiliation would be based on class not sides.
By ingliz
Palmyrene wrote:Don't pretend that an anarchist revolution would have the same dimensions as a bourgeoisie one.

I don't need to pretend. The middle class is the most directly engaged anarchic constituency in social and political change activism today (Cohen 1985; Melucci 1989).

By Palmyrene
ingliz wrote:I don't need to pretend. The middle class is the most directly engaged anarchic constituency in social and political change activism today (Cohen 1985; Melucci 1989).

So because a book said so it must be true. I assume they also say most anarchists are white as well and believe in capitalism?

That is a very eurocentric perspective.

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

It is interesting you ignored all the other measu[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]