WHITE CRIME WATCH: Another Young Conservative Male Murder Spree! What Is Wrong With Whites? Thread - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Wait.

Blogs can be homosexual?

I guess, if the owner fits the profile, and the owner/publisher definitely fits the profile

HIV prevention advocacy

In 2015, Byrne began advocating for the promotion of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) after a false positive HIV test.[27] His first campaign on South Beach was covered by The Miami Herald, “I AM PrEP,” in November 2015, which involved posters created for bars and clubs and brochures for health centers.[28] Byrne wrote an article about his in a long-form piece for The Atlantic in December, 2015. CBS News 4 Miami covered his PrEP advocacy in March 2017.[29] Byrne is also an at-large board member of Arianna's Center, a Ft. Lauderdale-based nonprofit focused on serving and empowering the transgender community in South Florida.[30]

In 2017, Byrne founded an HIV prevention nonprofit, Prevention 305, which focuses specifically on linking Latinx immigrants to HIV prevention medication in the Miami, Florida area.[31]

Pants-of-dog wrote:Anyway, I guess we agree that you were wrong when you claimed that Canada, France, and Germany have created an Orwellian surveillance state at the instigation of anti-racism activists.

No, as usual I am right and I post the facts to back it up. The feminist anti-racist extremist blog Huffington Post has published an outline detailing how Canada, Germany and the UK have an Orwellian system of demonizing, targeting and oppressing their own dissident population by labeling them as racist and far left extremists, then engaging in targeting harassment campaigns against them.

White Supremacy Is A Worldwide Crisis ― And The U.S. Can Learn From Abroad

Germany is probably the country “that’s been doing things the most effectively” when it comes to combating far-right extremism, according to Elizabeth Pearson, a University of Swansea lecturer who researches ways to counter violent extremism.

Given its dark history and evidence of a persistent threat like the assassination this summer of a politician challenging racism against refugees, the country has for decades been home to groups trying to limit the reach of neo-Nazis and their fellow travelers ― and to keep an eye on far-left extremism also responsible for violence within living memory.

Most organizations are focused on grassroots outreach; they aren’t controlled by the central government and instead work with regional administrations, often in areas that local communities or national attention flag as hot spots, Pearson said. Earlier this year, Daniel Koehler of the German Institute on Radicalization and De-radicalization Studies wrote that a “vast” number of local programs try to intervene with people vulnerable to right-wing extremism before they’re radicalized, citing a 2016 study that showed 267 projects are focused on the far-right.

Pearson noted the benefit of directing resources to counselors in the areas they’re already rooted in. “They’re able to reach into those communities,” she said, citing anecdotal evidence she’s heard in focus groups where people have shared their experiences.

German tactics also include training teachers to identify and connect with potential recruits for far-right extremism, as well as anti-radicalization efforts in youth programs for sports and the arts, per Cynthia Miller-Idriss, an education and sociology professor at American University.

Groups in Sweden, Denmark and the United Kingdom have also focused on direct communication with people flirting with extremist organizations. They use tactics like long-term one-on-one mentoring and engaging individuals’ families about warning signs and keeping them socially integrated, according to a Europe-wide analysis by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue think tank.

As counterextremism work has expanded, though, it’s shown its potential to go awry, most dramatically with post-9/11 legal regimes targeting Muslims in many Western democracies.

That’s become especially clear in the U.K.

In 2006, the year after the worst attack by violent Islamists in British history, London ramped up programs grouped under the title “Prevent” that largely focused on the risk of radicalization among the country’s Muslims. Beyond government-funded counseling, the scheme included a controversial requirement for public sector workers to flag people at risk to local authorities including the police.

Muslim and civil liberties advocates panned it as intrusive, discriminatory and likely to further alienate people.

After years of complaints, authorities have won over some of the skeptics. Prevent “has evolved, and from 2011 also looked at the far right,” Pearson said. “On top of that, evaluation of counterextremism programming is now an important part of Prevent. Initiatives need to be shown to work.”

But the old mistrust persists ― and other aspects of the government’s own approach undermine faith in the program.

“Many British Muslims still do not have confidence in Prevent,” Pearson said, because even as proponents of the approach point to its success and its reform, other parts of the state confirm the worst suspicions of the people the campaign is supposed to win over. British politicians have responded to growing nationalism with nativist rhetoric and telling undocumented immigrants to “go home or face arrest,” and Prevent has in some cases been linked to harsh measures ― like when families contacting police on advice from the program have seen the relatives they sought to help get long jail terms.

Today, Prevent is central to Britain’s response to far-right radicalization.

In February, Ben Wallace, then a key minister overseeing the program and now the U.K.’s defense secretary, told visiting reporters that right-wing extremists are now the country’s second-biggest terror threat. And they appear to feel empowered, with groups fixated on different forms of bigotry, from Islamophobia to anti-Semitism, finding ways to collaborate. In 2018, the year after a major car attack outside a mosque in London, referrals to Prevent for potential right-wing extremism surged by 36%.

Earlier this year, for the first time in its history, Canada added two far-right extremist groups, Blood & Honour and Combat 18, to its list of foreign terror organizations. Designating them as “proscribed entities” signaled that the government intended to take white supremacist violence seriously and made it easier for authorities to prosecute extremists associated with the groups. The designation allows Canadian authorities to track a banned group’s finances and seize any assets they may have, and also compels financial institutions to investigate if any of their clients are associated with the group.

Following Canada’s lead and adding violent far-right extremists to the U.S. State Department’s list of foreign terrorist organizations would give law enforcement new ways to investigate or prosecute American extremists who affiliate with or support white supremacists internationally. There are currently 67 organizations on the list, Vice notes, most of which are Islamist extremist groups.

Much as Islamic State supporters in the U.S. can be charged with providing material support to a terrorist organization for acts such as attempting to join the group or donating money to it, American white nationalists meeting up with or funding neo-Nazis abroad could face similar charges if far-right groups were included in the foreign terror list.

“The listing process really tells all Canadian national security organizations that the government considers it to be a terrorist organization, which means that a variety of different analytic and investigative resources can be leveraged,” said Jessica Davis, a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service analyst.

Canada’s move was celebrated by extremism experts and security officials, who had long been advocating for similar designations in the past. They also expect that the number of banned far-right groups is likely to grow, given that there are numerous extremist organizations that meet the bar for inclusion on the list ― including the U.S.-based neo-Nazi Atomwaffen Division, which has been linked to multiple murders.

Although many of the white supremacists who have carried out killings in the U.S. have not been part of an established group, the wider extremist network they are part of is global and interconnected. Attempting to curb the internationalization of white supremacy and block Americans from contributing to it would bring the U.S. in line with a growing trend among other nations looking to fight extremism.

“We’re definitely going to see more listings of far-right terrorist organizations, very likely here in Canada, as well as in Europe, Australia, New Zealand,” Davis said.
maz wrote:I guess, if the owner fits the profile, and the owner/publisher definitely fits the profile

:|

It was a joke about your prejudices.

No, as usual I am right and I post the facts to back it up. The feminist anti-racist extremist blog Huffington Post has published an outline detailing how Canada, Germany and the UK have an Orwellian system of demonizing, targeting and oppressing their own dissident population by labeling them as racist and far left extremists, then engaging in targeting harassment campaigns against them.

White Supremacy Is A Worldwide Crisis ― And The U.S. Can Learn From Abroad

So you posted a link about “organizations .... focused on grassroots outreach [that] aren’t controlled by the central government” as evidence that the central government is spying on its citizens at the behest of anti-racist activists.

And an article about Muslims.

And an article about funding terrorism.

At this point, I think we can simply let the evidence speak for itself, and it clearly says that you have not supported your claim that the government is in a secret conspiracy with anti-racism advocates to create an Orwellian state.
Pants-of-dog wrote::|

It was a joke about your prejudices.

Are you admitting that the truth is prejudiced?

Pants-of-dog wrote:So you posted a link about “organizations .... focused on grassroots outreach [that] aren’t controlled by the central government” as evidence that the central government is spying on its citizens at the behest of anti-racist activists.

And an article about Muslims.

The article has four references to Muslims and fifteen references to white supremacy.

Why are you being dishonest?
maz wrote:I had a chance to read about their claims of six million white supremacist terror attacks in 2018, and most of them went something like this:

Lmfao you couldn't even go half a sentence before getting into a six million dead Jews joke wtf is wrong with you? Like, you're in your late 30's at best, right?

blackjack21 wrote:for you? Your nom de guerre is Red_Army. That ought to say enough. Why should I do your homework

I disagree, bj. The difference between pedophilia and ephebophelia is access to a thesaurus, and the fact that you're obsessed with this point is weird.

an in Paris or Malmo. I know firsthand, as I was just there in May. It is much safer in Dubai or Abu Dhabi th

OK, beej, you own a large TV. We aren't impressed.

nish crime, not prevent it. Law can have a deterrent effect when it has harsh punishments and is enforced. If the law is not enforced, then it basically has little force and effect. Illegal immigration is a fine example. Just quit hallucinating for a moment. I didn't say laws are pointless. I just said they pu

We get it. You're angry at black people.

dget deal and talking about how reasonable Nancy Pelosi can be. If he were a member of Congress, he'd be busy defending the bu

That's actually not what "top shelfing" someone means, and you have been lied to by someone who thought you were gullible.

eady noted. It did not stop the Gilroy sAlrhooter. California has red flag laws.

OK but I think it's weird that you empathize so much with the guy who showed up with a gun to Drag Queen Storytime.

tes have statutes against homicide. It didn't stop any shoote Explain how. All star anywhere. Laws punish offenses, they don't prevent them.

I don't think anyone cares about the awesome parking space you managed to find today, my dude.

eady noted. It did not stop the Gilroy sAlrhooter. California has red flag laws.

You can juggle. So what? How is that relevant?

dget deal and talking about how reasonable Nancy Pelosi can be. If he were a member of Congress, he'd be busy defending the bu

I'm sorry your imaginary grandchildren no longer call you in your dreams.
maz wrote:Are you admitting that the truth is prejudiced?

If you want to think that giving sexual orientations to virtual artifacts is true, go ahead.

The article has four references to Muslims and fifteen references to white supremacy.

How does that change the fact that it does not, in any way, support your claim?

It could be entirely about white supremacy and would still not be evidence of a surveillance state.
Red_Army wrote:Ok you lied @blackjack21. I already knew that so its fine.

Everybody is hip to the relative logic that you are so far to the left that everyone you want to criticize is to your right. To most Americans, mass shooters are crazy and have left wing ideas by American standards.

The Dayton Ohio shooter was a satanist and Elizabeth Warren supporter.
The El Paso shooter was a proponent of universal healthcare and environmentalism.
The Gilroy shooter was a fascist and hated the Republican party.
Craddock seems to be a pretty standard black Democrat with socialization issues.
STEM school shooting had some more satanist folks with gender identity issues.
UNC shooting kid was autistic, and an anti-gun nut no less.
Poway Synogogue shooter was reacting to people like SpecialOlympian and fears of white genocide. Obviously mentally ill.
Aurora, Ill shooter was a felon who wasn't allowed to buy a gun. Authorities told him to turn in his gun, but he went on a shooting spree instead.
Pecan Park raid was police. I suppose you could call them right wingers.
Louisiana shooting was another mentally ill case.
Mercy Hospital shooting was a Hispanic male who was dismissed from firefighter training for improper conduct toward females. Had a valid concealed carry license.
Thousand Oaks shooter was crazy, and known to law enforcement.
Tallahassee shooter was a conservative! There's one for you! Inceleb too.
Pittsburg Synagogue shooter was from a broken home, was an anti-Trumper, socialization problems, was a conservative, but then became a neonazi/white supremacist. He was also afraid of the white genocide SpecialOlympians of the world.
Aberdeen Md shooter was a black woman with mental health and sexual identity issues.
Jacksonville Landing shooter was a Jewish kid with mental health issues, and had been previously committed to mental health facilities.
Capital Gazette shooter also had mental health issues.
Art All Night shooting was Muslims, and so was buried by the media.
Scottsdale Spree shooter was mentally ill.
Santa Fe High School Shooter had socialization issues, possible bullying victim, hammer and sickle pins on his jacket, Baphomet, etc.
National Waffle House shooter had a history of mental health issues, exposed himself to lifeguard wearing a woman's pink coat, and even arrested entering White House grounds in a bid to meet the president.
YouTube shooter was a Muslim vegan activist. YouTube demonetized her videos. Surprised there haven't been more shootings at YouTube.
Yountville shooter had PTSD issues, expelled from halfway house for threatening behavior.
Parkland Florida shooter was well known to law enforcement and FBI. History of behavioral and emotional problems. Recommended for involuntary admission to mental health facility. Could be construed to be right wing.
Marshall County High School shooter had a copy of the communist manifesto on his person. History of atheism and nihilism.
Aztec High shooter had been investigated by FBI for threatening to shoot up a school, but hadn't committed a crime yet.
Sutherland Springs Church shooter had history of violence against girlfriend, wanted to preach atheism, etc.
Las Vegas shooter was also an atheist.
Congressional baseball shooter was an anti-Trumper.
Fresno shooter, Kori Ali Muhammad, was a black guy killing white people, because he thought there was a race war. Mentally ill.
Fort Lauderdale airport shooter was crazy. Schizophrenia.
Baton Rouge police shooting was a black separatist.
Micah Xavier Johnson wanted to kill white people, especially police officers. Liked New Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, etc. Anti-Trumper too. https://www.keranews.org/post/dallas-sh ... eader-says
Omar Mateen threatened people with violence regularly. Stated motive was retaliating against Obama airstrikes against ISIL. Apparently gay as well.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I disagree, bj. The difference between pedophilia and ephebophelia is access to a thesaurus, and the fact that you're obsessed with this point is weird.

I haven't mentioned either terms. Are you hallucinating again?

SpecialOlympian wrote:OK, beej, you own a large TV. We aren't impressed.

It has nothing to do with my recent trip to the UAE.

SpecialOlympian wrote:We get it. You're angry at black people.

Illegal immigration is mostly from Central America. You inferences are beyond non-sequitur.

SpecialOlympian wrote:OK but I think it's weird that you empathize so much with the guy who showed up with a gun to Drag Queen Storytime.

Again, you aren't making any sense at all.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I don't think anyone cares about the awesome parking space you managed to find today, my dude.

?

SpecialOlympian wrote:You can juggle. So what? How is that relevant?

^^^ This is what drugs will do to you people. :roll:

Anyway, FWIW, it seems some of these shooters are inspired by people like SpecialOlympian peddling this white genocide meme. Apparently, it scares the shit out of mentally unstable people, and some of them go on shooting sprees.
blackjack21 wrote:Everybody ist you are so far to the left hip to the relative logic thathat everyone you want to criticize is to your right. To most Americandeas [i]by American standardss, mass shooters are crazy and have left wing i

No, blackjack, your socks do not "magically disappear" in the drier. You are losing them.

I hating antioned either termsaven't mecin. Are you hallugain?

I'm glad that you completed the Tide Pod challenge. Good for you, you showed those millenials what's what.

It has nothth my re UAEicent trip to theng to do wi.

I'm glad that you are happy with your new dish detergent, but why did you have to drop an N-Bomb?

Illegal in is mostly from Central America. You inferenmmion-sequitgratioces are beyond nur.

We get it. You own a lot of stupid crap. Nobody cares.

Agaren't maain, you king any sense atall.

Why are you still trying to argue that ephebophelia is different from pedophelia?

^^^ Thirugs will do to yous is whle. :roat d peopll:

You went fishing once. That doesn't make you an expert.

Anyway, FWIW, it seems some of tcares the shit out of s are inspired by people like SpecialOlympian peddling this white genocide meme. Apparently, it seople, and some of them gmentally unstable phese shootero on shooting sprees.

I wouldn't brag about visiting Pattaya, Thailand.

blackjack21 wrote:Everybody ist you are so far to the left hip to the relative logic thathat everyone you want to criticize is to your right. To most Americandeas [i]by American standardss, mass shooters are crazy and have left wing i

No, blackjack, your socks do not "magically disappear" in the drier. You are losing them.

I'm glad that you completed the Tide Pod challenge. Good for you, you showed those millenials what's what.

I'm glad that you are happy with your new dish detergent, but why did you have to drop an N-Bomb?

Illegal in is mostly from Central America. You inferenmmion-sequitgratioces are beyond nur.

Why are you still trying to argue that ephebophelia is different from pedophelia?

Anyway, FWIW, it seems some of tcares the shit out of s are inspired by people like SpecialOlympian peddling this white genocide meme. Apparently, it seople, and some of them gmentally unstable phese shootero on shooting sprees.

Looks like the FBI is up to their old tricks, using informants and other similar tactics that they did with the Muslims to get them involved in some kind of plot, so they can sweep in and arrest them and put them all over television.

But honestly, this looks like just a bunch of informants setting each other up.

Las Vegas neo-Nazi charged with plot to bomb gay club, synagogue

Conor Climo, 23, who worked as a security guard, allegedly was found to be in possession of bomb-making materials and was "communicating with individuals who identified with a white supremacist extremist organization using the National Socialist Movement to promote their ideology," according to the FBI.

The Las Vegas Joint Terrorism Task Force began investigating Climo in April, according to the criminal complaint, after it learned he was communicating with Atomwaffen Division, a white supremacist neo-Nazi group.

The FBI used a confidential informant to begin discussing weapons and explosives on an encrypted chat app and eventually quoted Climo "regularly us[ing] derogatory racial, anti-Semitic, and homosexual slurs."

He also discussed a plan to burn down a Las Vegas-area synagogue on May 10, the complaint says. Then, 13 days later, the FBI began using their own undercover employee to talk online with Climo, during which he discussed building explosives and being "more interested in action than online s---."

In late June and early July, Climo discussed preparing for an attack and doing surveillance "in great detail" of a bar on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas he claimed "catered to homosexuals.
This is why white people should not have access to the internet. All they do is talk about how to iron linen shirts, argue over which brand of mayonnaise is least flavorful, and work themselves up to mass killings.

For those who question my stance on white genocide and how it is good: Ask yourself how much safer and better this forum would be without white people.

SSDR wrote:Why do you believe that is a good idea?

As I have said, white people are the spawn of Yakub and bred for malice. "White genocide" makes it sound evil and I have not put my best foot forward. Let's call it "pest extermination." I just want to exterminate the pests.
SpecialOlympian wrote:This is why white people should not have access to the internet. All they do is talk about how to iron linen shirts, argue over which brand of mayonnaise is least flavorful, and work themselves up to mass killings.

For those who question my stance on white genocide and how it is good: Ask yourself how much safer and better this forum would be without white people.

As I have said, white people are the spawn of Yakub and bred for malice. "White genocide" makes it sound evil and I have not put my best foot forward. Let's call it "pest extermination." I just want to exterminate the pests.

Don't you consider calling for "White genocide" a racist statement? I am sure if I called for "Black genocide" you lefties would consider that racist.
SpecialOlympian wrote:White people are the spawn of Yakub and bred for malice. "White genocide" makes it sound evil and I have not put my best foot forward. Let's call it "pest extermination." I just want to exterminate the pests.

I am an atheist, so the religious statements are useless to me.

Racially White people are not pests.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]