Satire 2018 - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By JohnRawls
What is the satire here, maz? You are trying to kinda denigrate a person for no apparent reason although honestly both of them look good. So what is your point here? Are you trying to make satire out of yourself?
By maz
Well I guess that it is maybe more of an joke than satire and if you don't get it, maybe it's because you aren't in on the joke. Go read the through some of the comments on Twitter and you'll get the jist. I thought it was absolutely hilarious.
By SpecialOlympian
The joke is that the person I don't like is ugly, and that the person who helps enforce my white supremacist values is hot. What's so hard to understand?

It's a pretty good joke, but I guess you have to marinate your brain in racist twitter and /pol/ garbage to get it. I don't understand what jokes or satire are.

By JohnRawls
SpecialOlympian wrote:The joke is that the person I don't like is ugly, and that the person who helps enforce my white supremacist values is hot. What's so hard to understand?

It's a pretty good joke, but I guess you have to marinate your brain in racist twitter and /pol/ garbage to get it. I don't understand what jokes or satire are.

More like 5th grade jokes :?:

I get why people go at Trump, Johnson or Van Rompuy because they do deserve that to a degree because of their fashion sense, hair style etc

But most of the jokes is garbage when it is not based on anything in particular. I'd tap AOC if she'd let me. Same goes from the "Ice Bae". I think 99% of male population wouldn't mind her having i guess a "horse" smile when caught at bad angle/time. I mean, lets face it she has the goods in all departments.
By SpecialOlympian
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Maz's "inside joke" is just some racist caricature's face from some meme got put on AOC's head and that's why it's brilliant.
By Ter
SolarCross wrote:Has no one noticed we are in 2019 now, AUGUST of 2019? :O

I think no new Satire thread was opened for 2019 because reality has overtaken satire.
By SpecialOlympian

Just lmfao with Goliath having a literal stick and a rock vs. plucky little Israel with all its military backing from the US.

Lmao at the thumb placement.
By Potemkin

Those dang libruls're working for Kang and Kodos! :eek: >:

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]