Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 37 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
:eh: It's just a dog... Big whoop.

This is actual proof that Ivanka may be part human. Animals don't like Trump. They can sense evil and the inhuman.
By jimjam
Obese Donald met recently with a woman who survived being held prisoner by Isis and suffered repeated rapes. After being told that her family had been slaughtered by Isis, Trump asked her “ where are they now?”

Um ..... walking streets of gold in the sky? Signs of dementia continue to accrue.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald met recently with a woman who survived being held prisoner by Isis and suffered repeated rapes. After being told that her family had been slaughtered by Isis, Trump asked her “ where are they now?”

Um ..... walking streets of gold in the sky? Signs of dementia continue to accrue.

That is not an unusual question at all. He was obviously referring to the country and location were their bodies were taken for burial.
By Drlee
That is not an unusual question at all. He was obviously referring to the country and location were their bodies were taken for burial.

:roll: :moron:
By Drlee
Biden is Trump's worst nightmare. His gaffs play nowhere except in his own party. "Middle Class Joe" is a far better debater than Trump and he will play just as loudly as Trump does. That is why Trump and the rest of my party have chosen to run against AOC instead.
jimjam wrote:Signs of dementia continue to accrue.

Yeah jimjam. Try the 25th Amendment again. It worked great the first time! :lol:

Hong Wu wrote:So, who else here is excited about Biden?

My new tagline says it all. Biden is the gaffe master, and he admits it himself. He's the last of his generation that has blind loyalty to the establishment, so they will be kind to him.

"We choose truth over facts!" --Joe Biden

drlee wrote:His gaffs play nowhere except in his own party.

Dream on. Independent voters are the largest voting bloc.

drlee wrote:"Middle Class Joe" is a far better debater than Trump and he will play just as loudly as Trump does.

Kamala Harris took Joe Biden apart and then Tulsi Gabbard took Kamala Harris apart.
By BigSteve
I'll be surprised if Biden gets the nomination. The Democratic party has fallen too far to the left for him to appease them...
By Ter
Isn't a presidential campaign physically very demanding ?
For a 77 year old.
And if he wins, will he be lucid at 3 AM ?
He might be lucky to remember who he is and where he is.
By BigSteve
Ter wrote:Isn't a presidential campaign physically very demanding?

It is, as is being President, and there have been rumors regarding his health as it is...

For a 77 year old.

There's a minimum age for the Presidency. I think there should be a maximum age, as well, and 77 is well beyond that age...

And if he wins, will he be lucid at 3 AM ?

Honestly, if he's lucid at 3PM, there's no reason to think he wouldn't be 12 hours later...

He might be lucky to remember who he is and where he is.

I think he's lucky to remember those things now...
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:That is not an unusual question at all. He was obviously referring to the country and location were their bodies were taken for burial.

Big hearted compassionate guy that he is …. he was likely planning a visit to the graves of this woman to pay his respects ….. complete with the largest crowd in history cheering him on ….. :lol:
By Drlee
Way to go BS. Trump is less than 4 years younger than Biden. No doubt you want him to be out too.

What is the age you like? Be careful. The younger you go the more left you will get. Name your poison.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:Biden is Trump's worst nightmare.

What ever happened to Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota being a nightmare to Trump? I think Trump is going to have fun running against Biden.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:a nightmare to Trump

looks like your boy just got rid of one of his nightmares :eek:

Trump was named alongside Epstein in a case involving the serial rape of a 13-year old child.
By Godstud
Trump was named alongside Epstein in a case involving the serial rape of a 13-year old child.
<waits patiently for Trump worshipers to leap to the defense of a pedophile>

:roll:
By jimjam
Trump, 72, said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

You had to listen to Trump's whole CPAC speech to realize just how tangential it was. “Those who learned about the speech from glancing at mainstream news headlines the next morning would have no idea how flat-out bonkers the whole thing was … even by Trumpian standards,” Amanda Marcotte wrote in Salon. The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson said Trump “gave a rambling and incoherent two-hour speech in which he raved like a lunatic.”
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:looks like your boy just got rid of one of his nightmares :eek:

Is fake news all you have?
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Is fake news all you have?
We have a winner! The first one to jump to the defense of a pedophile! Big surprise there. :roll:

You don't see anyone defending Bill Clinton, you know... If they did it, they deserved their just rewards. Prison forever.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:We have a winner! The first one to jump to the defense of a pedophile!

President Trump is not a pedophile. It is as simple as that.

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]