Temple Mount Violence - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By colliric
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -holy-site

Why Israel allows Rabbi Chaim Richman's Temple Institute, an Anti-muslim hate group, as well as Lehava and Kahanists, to continue to operate is beyond me. It's like they want an apocalyptic war to begin at this exact spot.

Since this happens all the time, which side do you support?

Deserves its own thread.
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/11/israeli-police-clash-with-muslim-worshippers-at-jerusalem-holy-site

Why Israel allows Rabbi Chaim Richman's Temple Institute, an Anti-muslim hate group, as well as Lehava and Kahanists, to continue to operate is beyond me. It's like they want an apocalyptic war to begin at this exact spot.

Since this happens all the time, which side do you support?

I support the Israeli police. Those Arab Muslims are too selfish to share even the worship of God.
By colliric
Hindsite wrote:I support the Israeli police. Those Arab Muslims are too selfish to share even the worship of God.

Hey you don't want to share either..... You just want The Jews to build a Fake Temple and claim Fake Messiah(Anti-Christ) so Jesus can return to blow it up again and literally murder the Anti-Christ.
By Hindsite
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Muslims are always making provocations.

One thing I learned about Islam is that true Muslims are what the MSM call "radicals"
and the "moderate" Muslims are not real Muslims since they are not following all Islamic laws

That is very true.
Palmyrene wrote:Shooting Palestinian children as a training exercise doesn't count as "meeting" Muslims.

I didnt shoot anybody. Muslims are here all around where I live thankfully vast majority are not true Muslims or else there would be troubles...
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Muslims are always making provocations.

One thing I learned about Islam is that true Muslims are what the MSM call "radicals"
and the "moderate" Muslims are not real Muslims since they are not following all Islamic laws

No religious groups ever follow all their laws:

Judaism: Totally not putting Homosexuals to death and not stoning Adulterous women to death.....
Oh and not doing the Blood Sacrifice either(don't blame you for this one, although lunatics like Richman want to bring it back!). Despite the fact the Written Torah(Torah actually connected to Moses!) explicitly states this is the correct punishment for these two sins. They weren't even stoning women and gays in the time of Jesus from what the New Testament indicates. Lol. Reform Jews don't even believe Leviticus when it says "Homosexuality is the sin of abomination". The Talmud says stuff even more shocking that most Jews ignore. I was just going on the Original, Authoritive Moses Genuine Torah.

Christianity: Jesus as a Jewish Rabbi was meant to be taken literally when he said "You must sell everything you have and give the proceeds to the poor"(We all admittedly don't live up to this) and "The time indeed is here when they shall no longer worship on this mountaintop or even on Mount Zion (/Moriah) in Jerusalem"(Hindsite ignores this one the most, as do most Christian Zionists.... Doesn't fit his agenda).

So to single out some Muslims for interpreting their religion in a less extreme manner is a bit rich don't you think?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I didnt shoot anybody. Muslims are here all around where I live thankfully vast majority are not true Muslims or else there would be troubles...

Who are you to say who's a "true Muslim"? You have no such authority.
Palmyrene wrote:Who are you to say who's a "true Muslim"? You have no such authority.

By his definition most Jews also are not "true Jews" since Elohim explicitly states in Leviticus that to be Gay is "Abomination, deserving the death penalty" and a heck of alot of other similar sins in the Torah are death penalty crimes too. Otherwise Tel Aviv wouldn't be known as the Gay capital of the middle east. It would be worse than Iran.
colliric wrote:By his definition most Jews also are not "true Jews" since Elohim explicitly states in Leviticus that to be Gay is "Abomination, deserving the death penalty" and a heck of alot of other similar sins in the Torah are death penalty crimes too. Otherwise Tel Aviv wouldn't be known as the Gay capital of the middle east. It would be worse than Iran.

Thats true most Jews are not "true" Jews when it comes to religion but Jews are also a nationality while Islam is only religion
By colliric
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Thats true most Jews are not "true" Jews when it comes to religion but Jews are also a nationality while Islam is only religion

I agree with you.... However Religious Orthodox Jews in major numbers do not, as I'm sure you know. To them "you are not Jewish if you don't practice Judaism" and conversely "your Jewish if you practice Judaism".

Seriously I once ran into a young one that attempted to argue with me that Jerry Seinfeld, and also later on when the scandal broke Harvey Weinstein, was not Jewish "because he doesn't believe Judaism".

Im still reeling from having to defend Jerry Seinfeld being Jewish. Lol.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:Jewish is not a nationality. Israeli is.

Jewish is a cultural ethnic group/background. But really you're being too pedantic with that. Americans are not always born in the USA.
By Hindsite
Palmyrene wrote:Have ever met a Muslim in your life Hindsite?

And staring at a woman in a hijab across a McDonalds doesn't count as "meeting" one.

I used to work with a guy who claimed to be Muslim. It is clear to me that he was not radical and did not believe in all this Islamic jihad nonsense. So he would be considered a moderate Muslim just like that woman in a hijab working at the local supermarket. Lucky for me and my head, I have never met a real Muslim. Thank God.
By Godstud
colliric wrote:Jewish is a cultural ethnic group/background.
Yes. Not a nationality, as some were implying. Clarifying is not "pedantic". :roll:

colliric wrote:Americans are not always born in the USA.
Not shit, Sherlock! Really? :lol:
Hindsite wrote:I used to work with a guy who claimed to be Muslim. It is clear to me that he was not radical and did not believe in all this Islamic jihad nonsense. So he would be considered a moderate Muslim just like that woman in a hijab working at the local supermarket. Lucky for me and my head, I have never met a real Muslim. Thank God.

Who are you to decide what a "real Muslim" is? You have no qualifications.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]