HBO's Leaving Neverland - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It's better than molesting children while they are alive... Just saying. :D
I don't think we'll ever know the definitive truth, about it. Still, what I said is still true. A person's life is worth more than a deceased person's reputation.
I mean, we don't definitely know you're not a paedo either, if we're using your line of thinking. :D

But this documentary in the OP has been thoroughly debunked and the two accusers and the director are grifters of the highest order.
I haven't had charges brought to me and settled out of court, either, @skinster. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Making that implication isn't rational given no evidence, whereas MJ had people making those claims.

Don't be ignorant, either, by attempting that kind of argument. It's low class. You may believe he's innocent, and that's fine, but I doubt it.
Your doubts are based on nothing.

Those charges didn't prove what they were claiming. When he settled out of court, he did in order to speed up the criminal proceedings (those claiming he abused the kid). The family didn't pursue it though, they took the money and ran. The other kid said his father forced him to lie to the court for money. The grifters in the film/OP have disappeared from the limelight they had immediately after the release of the film. After more and more of the "documentary" got torn apart because of obvious, provable lies. It's why the Euro version of the film had 40mins removed from the original. :lol:

The film also claimed tons of MJ victims were going to come to light because of the film but...where...are...they?

Both earlier accusations were financially motivated and so is this film. The FBI was watching him for over a decade. If he was a paedo, we'd know about it. He was a target, for money.

Don't tell me to be ignorant, when I've spent literally weeks researching all the accusations and you base your view on what the mainstream tells you.
Godstud wrote:I haven't had charges brought to me and settled out of court, either, @skinster. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Making that implication isn't rational given no evidence, whereas MJ had people making those claims.

Don't be ignorant, either, by attempting that kind of argument. It's low class. You may believe he's innocent, and that's fine, but I doubt it.

There's certainly some validity to this point. That is, if you put yourself in a situation where such claims/allegations are being made against you (especially more than once!), you're probably doing something wrong. Even if you are innocent of the specific charges/allegations. It's like guys that are accused of rape. Even if they are innocent. It's kind of like "what the fuck are you doing that's getting you into these stupid situations?" It's likely something he's doing wrong.

That said,
This isn't China (had to get my China bash for the day in). You actually have rights here, so if someone has been found innocent, or claims/allegations have been settled out of court. That should basically be the end of it.

That said again,
Even though all legal issues are settled, it doesn't stop the public or employers or anyone from judging you negatively. :lol:

That said again again,
skinster wrote:Those charges didn't prove what they were claiming. When he settled out of court, he did in order to speed up the criminal proceedings (those claiming he abused the kid).

If I were wrongly accused of something so heinous, I would never even consider settling out of court. While legally it's not defined as guilt, it certainly often is in the public eye. I just could never imagine saying "I never did such a heinous thing, but here's a million dollars to get you to go away." My name and my reputation can't be bought.

And...

The family didn't pursue it though, they took the money and ran.

If someone were to have ever molested my child, no amount of money would've been sufficient to get me to walk away...
BigSteve wrote:If I were wrongly accused of something so heinous, I would never even consider settling out of court. While legally it's not defined as guilt, it certainly often is in the public eye. I just could never imagine saying "I never did such a heinous thing, but here's a million dollars to get you to go away." My name and my reputation can't be bought.

He wasn't trying to get them to go away. His insurance company instructed him to settle on the civil proceedings in order to a) not lose money from a tour and b) speed up the criminal proceedings that claimed Michael Jackson abused Jordan Chandler. The settlement including Michael Jackson's denial of involvement in any abuse. Chandler's family took the money and ran. Jordan Chandler later claimed his father, Evan Chandler, threatened physical harm if he didn't go along with the abuse claims. The same father is recorded on tape threatening to extort Michael Jackson. The same father killed himself 5 months after Michael Jackson's death.

If someone were to have ever molested my child, no amount of money would've been sufficient to get me to walk away...

Exactly. But people don't really consider this.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]