Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Crantag wrote:The autopsy showed some broken bones in Epstein's neck.

But, the said same autopsy declared the death a suicide.

So there's nothing to see here, folks.

Move along.

Better lock the thread, also.

I'd heard the same about the broken bones, but it was reported that it's possible they could've (although not common) been broken during a suicide...
BigSteve wrote:I'd heard the same about the broken bones, but it was reported that it's possible they could've (although not common) been broken during a suicide...

Most definitely.

The room was basically suicide proof, but a genius such as Epstein was definitely capable of hanging himself and breaking his neck in a room which was merely 'basically' suicide proof.

So, everyone here needs to stop being a conspiracy theorist and accept the official designation here.

I'm calling on the moderators to lock the thread, because there is nothing to see here, folks.

If you disagree with my motion to lock the thread, you are a conspiracy nut.
Crantag wrote:Most definitely.

The room was basically suicide proof, but a genius such as Epstein was definitely capable of hanging himself and breaking his neck in a room which was merely 'basically' suicide proof.

So, everyone here needs to stop being a conspiracy theorist and accept the official designation here.

I'm calling on the moderators to lock the thread, because there is nothing to see here, folks.

If you disagree with my motion to lock the thread, you are a conspiracy nut.

I'd say the jury is still out on whether or not it was a suicide. I think it's odd that a lot of people at the MCC are refusing to cooperate. I think it's entirely possible that he hung himself. I also think it's equally possible that, given the reach of his affairs and dealings with people, that someone had him killed...
BigSteve wrote:I'd say the jury is still out on whether or not it was a suicide. I think it's odd that a lot of people at the MCC are refusing to cooperate. I think it's entirely possible that he hung himself. I also think it's equally possible that, given the reach of his affairs and dealings with people, that someone had him killed...

I hope you could tell I was being sarcastic.

I was trying to be like @Hindsite, in that I was trying to be humorous, but like him, my wife doesn't like my jokes.

Oh wait, I ain't got no wife.

In any case, 9/11 was an inside job, and Kennedy was murdered by the powers which were, and the assassination of Kennedy was the death of American democracy (though the Bush Jr. debacle was the final nail in the coffin, which was a long time in coming).

Epstein was clearly assassinated. Anyone with a 2nd grade education, who is more than 8 years old, can see that pretty clearly, in my opinion.

(Edit: For some reason, Hindsite is un-@-able. At least on my side. What's that all about. It's probably some conspiracy against Hindsite.)
Sivad wrote:
Dr. Philpott also describes common characteristics of these pederasts. For instance, most men who victimize such boys consider themselves heterosexual and live completely different lives when they are not committing abuses. Most often the perpetrators are wealthy individuals in order to fund their prostitution habits. Dr. Philpott also states that these are not typical organized criminals, but rather "the pillars of our society".

"It's serving the most respected people in our society."

[b]The "biggest case" for Philpott in the film is the story of a New Orleans Boy Scout troop, Troop 137, who were used as child prostitutes for major politicians in and around 1976. Apparently congressman and top political leaders from Louisiana AND a neighboring state were involved as customers.

The interesting thing is that you could say this back in the 70's and 80's, but it's practically hate speech these days. I wonder if it is even legal to publicly say something like this in Canada.

If it's not legal, then now know at least on reason hate speech laws for enacted, and why societies cannot prevent these kinds of things from happening.
maz wrote:The interesting thing is that you could say this back in the 70's and 80's, but it's practically hate speech these days. I wonder if it is even legal to publicly say something like this in Canada.

If it's not legal, then now know at least on reason hate speech laws for enacted, and why societies cannot prevent these kinds of things from happening.

I know the FBI just officially linked "conspiracy theories" to domestic terrorism so I don't know if it's hate speech but it can definitely get you investigated by the feds.
I think I know who really helped Epstein:

Epstein Created Trust With $578 Million Days Before Suicide
By David Voreacos
and Neil Weinberg
August 19, 2019, 3:46 PM CDT Updated on August 19, 2019, 4:39 PM CDT

Jeffrey Epstein wrote a will just two days before his suicide, saying he had about $578 million in assets that he placed in a trust, which could complicate efforts by women who say he sexually abused them to collect damages.

Epstein, who died Aug. 10 in a federal jail cell in Manhattan, asked that Darren K. Indyke and Richard D. Kahn be appointed as executors, according to a copy of the will filed Aug. 15 with the court in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

All of his assets were transferred to the trust as of Aug. 8, two days before he died, assuring that details on how the proceeds are distributed may remain private. The will was first reported Monday by the New York Post, which also published a document detailing Epstein’s fortune in real estate, cash, equities and other assets.

The real estate -- from his New Mexico ranch to his Manhattan mansion and private islands -- is held through various entities laid out in the will. The assets listed are similar to those in Epstein’s unsuccessful bail request.

The valuation does not include his art collection, which is subject to appraisal, according to the document.

Indyke had served as an attorney for Epstein, the financier indicted on charges of conspiracy and trafficking, accused of sexually abusing dozens of girls. He pleaded guilty more than a decade ago to state prostitution charges in Florida, admitting to soliciting an underage girl. Epstein’s estate is expected to face many lawsuits by women who claim he abused them when they were children.

It’s possible that Epstein may not have had time to take all the necessary legal steps needed to transfer each of his assets to the trust, said Bruce Steiner, an estate attorney.

“It would be hard to transfer it that quickly,” Steiner said. “If he didn’t transfer the assets into the trust before he died, then the victims can simply go after the executors of his estate. Then it doesn’t matter who the estate goes to.”

Epstein’s trust, known as The 1953 Trust, remains a private document whose details won’t have to be disclosed by the court. In addition to determining how his assets will be used, the executors can “litigate, defend, compromise, settle, abandon or submit to arbitration” any claims against his estate, according to the document. There’s no reference to his arrest or the investigation.

Epstein’s brother, Mark, is listed as his next of kin. Indyke and Kahn are “investigating potential debts and claims of the estate and at this time they are unknown,” according to the court petition for their appointment.

Prosecutors in Manhattan filed court papers Monday to close the case against Epstein, while saying they’ll continue to investigate others involved in his alleged crimes. On Aug. 16, the New York City medical examiner ruled his death a suicide.

The trustees for the Epstein entity will inherit all of his property, according to the document, which doesn’t name the individuals. Indyke and Kahn will be paid $250,000 for executing Epstein’s will, according to the document.

The will was witnessed by Mariel Colon Miro, a criminal defense attorney for the law office of Michael Lambert, and Gulnora Tali, who’s also an attorney with a private practice. Colon Miro and Tali didn’t immediately respond to phone calls seeking comment.

— With assistance by Sophie Alexander, Jonathan Levin, and Anders Melin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... er-suicide
Epstein’s Suicide A Conspiracy Theory
Epstein’s suicide may come as a massive relief for many rich and powerful scumbags terrified their links to his sick criminal empire would be exposed. However, as already noted by some of the survivors, his alleged suicide has once again robbed those raped by Epstein, and his numerous powerful establishment associates, of the justice they deserve. As the media circus focuses upon Epstein’s suicide, the children he raped and handed around to others, to be raped and abused by them, have been all but forgotten.

There are no illusions. Epstein was convicted in 2008 after pleading guilty to two charges including procuring persons under 18 for prostitution. The survivors ages ranged from 14 upwards. Epstein accepted his registration as a sex offender. Epstein was a paedophile, not a financier or a billionaire, business man, hedge fund manager or entrepreneur. Above all else, he was a child rapist.

Thanks to a non prosecution deal Epstein struck with former Trump Labor Secretary, then U.S state attorney for Southern Florida Alex Acosta, Epstein received an 18 month sentence, serving just 13 in his own private wing. It wasn’t really a prison sentence as Epstein was free to leave the prison for up to 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, to “continue his business.”

White House insiders reported, when Acosta was asked about the Epstein’s prosecution, he said, “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone.” When questioned about this statement Acosta didn’t deny it, preferring instead to dribble out a bizarre non-denial denial.

The deal meant Epstein avoided prosecution under federal criminal law and any investigations into his alleged paedophile network were stymied. The deal was also illegal under the U.S. Crime Victims’ Rights Act of 2004, Acosta was forced to resign and Epstein was arrested by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force to face sex trafficking charges. Reopening the wider investigation.

Just 24 hours before Epstein’s suicide court documents related to his case, those of his alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, were unsealed in the public interest. These contained some undisputed facts that made difficult reading for some very rich and powerful people. Under federal law Epstein’s lawyers could have potentially filed to stop evidence being submitted. Therefore, prior to his death, investigators would have needed to take great care and probably liaise with Epstein’s defence before seizing any further ‘evidence’ from his properties. Now that he’s dead they can seize whatever they like.

A dead man’s switch is a system for releasing documents in the event of your untimely death. It is reasonable to assume that someone like Epstein would have set one up. Thus killing him, the easiest solution for anyone who wants to silence him, becomes tricky if you want to avoid further exposure. Nor does placing him on the stand in front of a jury, for cross examination by the prosecution, seem very appealing if you want to keep your name out of the investigation.

Shortly after Epstein’s suicide the police and the FBI raided Epstein’s private island. They seized all manner of items including computers, latops and other ‘evidence.’ Presumably this will all be catalogued and relevant evidence presented to the investigation. Though if you were politically motivated you could possibly lose the evidence that implicated yourself and your team while releasing the evidence that damned your opponents. In any event, his death appears to have eradicated any legal hassles for those who needed to seize the evidence.

Similarly we might speculate, for some, a better solution could have been to whisk Epstein off to safety, set the plastic surgeons to work and give him a new identity. No trial and no fears of the dead man’s switch.

Most importantly, Epstein’s suicide means the end of the criminal prosecution. It is over, and any hope that this avenue would expose the extent of his operation and those involved has ended as a result. Which of course, if he was murdered, could well have been the motive.

However, U.S attorney general William Barr has promised that “any co-conspirators should not rest easy” following Epstein’s suicide. Though we might question Barr’s commitment to uncovering the truth surrounding Epstein’s case. In 1973 William’s father Donald hired Epstein as a calculus and physics teacher at the prestigious Dalton school in Manhattan. Why Donald Barr employed the unqualified son of a municipal parks groundskeeper to teach the children of New York’s wealthiest families will no doubt be revealed by the investigation led by his son. Barr also worked for the Law Firm Kirkland & Ellis, joining them in 2009 less than a year after they represented Epstein during the Acosta plea deal.

Now adults, women like Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Jennifer Araoz are left searching for lawful remedy. This post is written very much in the hope that they will get it. If we let Epstein’s suicide become a concluding episode in the investigation of his crimes, we are complicit.

Now is not the time to back off. Now is the time to redouble the focus upon the investigation and insist it be thorough. Not just of Epstein, but also the many other clear examples of pedophilia which seemingly infests the so called power elite. Who are frequently revealed to be nothing more than pathetic pederasts and usurers.

Epstein’s Suicide Reveals The Loony Conspiracy Theory.
We are told by the world’s mainstream media (MSM) and official U.S government sources that convicted paedophile and suspected human trafficking child pimp Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide alone in his cell in the early hours of Saturday 10th August 2019. Since then, rather than ask the difficult questions, they have gone out of their way to focus, not upon the highly suspicious circumstances of his death, but rather to assassinate the character of anyone who questions the highly suspicious circumstances of his death.

Nothing about the official narrative makes any sense at all. Although, according to state propagandists like the BBC, who quite happily write apologist pieces for child beheaders, questioning any of this makes you a conspiracy theorist. Another organ of the state, the FBI, have claimed this indicates you are also an extremist, probably a white supremacist and potential terrorist to boot.

So let’s be very clear. Wanting to see a thorough, open investigation of possible establishment paedophile rings makes you a terrorist suspect in the eyes of the state. I wonder why.

A single, coordinated media campaign is evidently underway to cover up Epstein’s crimes, diminish their severity and blur his connection to the political class. The BBC at least admit that Epstein was convicted of “soliciting prostitution from a minor” but then go on to describe him as a physics teacher and investor. The Guardian refer to Epstein as a “billionaire” and make sure to report that he was “at ease when discussing his interest in young women.” CNN describe Epstein’s life as being marked by “sex crime allegations,” neglecting to mention his conviction as a paedophile.

The LA Times not only forget to mention Epstein was a paedophile, calling him a sex offender instead, but also claim that conspiracies don’t exist beyond totalitarian regimes. Consider that this was written by someone who is supposed to be a journalist, unafraid to ask question of power.

“….the United States is less prone to such things because conspiracy theories thrive in undemocratic cultures where rulers are unaccountable and probably are scheming behind the scenes. The rule of law, elections and a robust free press are great antidotes to such thinking.”

The rule of law is an antidote to such concerns. Unfortunately, as demonstrated by Acosta’s illegal deal with Epstein, there is no rule of law. Simply power, money and influence. If you’ve got some, you’ll get off, if you haven’t you won’t.

The electoral system is also broken as the 2016 presidential race demonstrated. It offered the American people a choice between a psychopathic, paedophile protecting warmonger and a serial bankrupt, gangster & reality TV star. Which, in any real political sense, was no choice at all. As for believing in a robust press, the LA Times studious refusal to even mention the fact that Epstein was a paedophile puts paid to any such foolishness.

Epstein’s Suicide Becomes The Story
Jeffrey Epstein was a stain on humanity. He was nothing but a repugnant child rapist who consequently knew a lot of powerful and influential people. Probably because they shared his fondness of raping children.

The story is about the survivors of his crimes not the filth that preyed upon them. It is the survivors pain and suffering that demands justice. Exposing any paedophile ring is significant only if it stops the continuing abuse of children and his death only matters because it robs the survivors of the justice they deserve. Feasibly there are wider political implications but unless pedophiles are stopped from raping children I don’t care what they are. No one should shed a tear for Epstein or the parasitic vermin who liked him so much.

The MSM have again showed virtually no interests at all in the survivors. Having spent years accusing them of being liars and fantasists Epstein’s suicide has provided them with the perfect diversion to move the story away from his crimes and suspected blackmail network, to his death and the already touted explanation of failures in the prison system. Yet another meaningless distraction. Rather than pursue the facts of the case they are instead intent upon undermining the people who question the facts of the case.

Perhaps the most disgusting MSM diversionary hit piece was Charlie Wazel’s Op ed for the New York Times (NYT) Epstein’s Suicide Conspiracies Show How Our Information System Is Poisoned. Describing Epstein as a “disgraced financier” the NYT have managed to suggest that questioning the circumstances surrounding his death, investigating his web like network of links to the global elite, and insisting his survivors (who Wazel doesn’t even mention) get what little justice is left for them, is ushering in “a parallel reality unrooted in fact and [has] helped to push conspiratorial thinking into the cultural mainstream.”

Just in case the population at large do notice that this case does indeed indicate a possible international conspiracy, Wazel makes sure to point out that the FBI have identified conspiracy theorists as a domestic terrorist threat. Warning off all who get any funny ideas that they might look beyond his opinion, employ some critical thinking, and investigate the story in more depth. He neglects to mention that the FBI claims are baseless rubbish.

The NYT note that the bizarre circumstances of Epstein’s suicide contain all “of the hallmarks of stereotypical conspiratorial fodder.” Yes it does, and there’s a very good reason for that. It appears to be part of an international conspiracy.

Epstein’s Suicide Reveals the MSM’s Death Throws
As recently pointed out by James Corbett this is gas-lighting on steroids. The MSM are intent upon peddling the lie that large scale conspiracies don’t exist. Despite the fact that they are an extremely common occurrence. They want anyone who believes Epstein’s suicide was suspicious to accept they are loosing their mind as they tumble down the proverbial rabbit hole. Wazel writes:

“As a tale of corruption, it is so deeply intertwined with our current cultural and political rot that it feels, at times, almost too on the nose.”

That Epstein’s suicide, which clearly indicates a possible conspiracy, is being offered by the NYT as a reason not to consider any potential conspiracy is a remarkable exercise in linguistic sleight of hand. Lewis Carrol would have been proud of this degree of inverted logic.

It is a sordid apologist’s attempt to stop people undertaking their own evidence based inquiry. Presumably driven by a fear that the official account won’t be believed.

By claiming that anything other than MSM stories or official state narratives are invalid, the NYT are sowing the gas lit seeds of doubt in order to convince all that only they can tell you what’s true and what’s not. The MSM are the sole purveyors of the truth. According to the MSM.

Yet they’re not.

The mainstream media is dying. Regardless of the rise of online news outlets and the so called ‘alternative media’ the industry has no one to blame for their continual loss of market share but themselves. The public no longer trust the MSM and it is easy to see why.

Generally they don’t investigate anything, ask questions of power or report facts accurately. Their content is littered with fake news, skewed by various political and economic biases, lacks nuance, polarises rather than rationalises and rarely if ever question official state narratives. Regardless of the subject matter.

The alternative media has arisen due to the lack of effective reporting from the MSM. For example, the people the MSM want to label as conspiracy theorists have been trying to highlight Epstein’s crimes for decades. The MSM have fought against them every step of the way and show no signs of stopping now.

At it’s best, the MSM is still capable of reporting the news with integrity. It is largely thanks to the Miami Herald that conspiracy theorist’s concerns about the Epstein case and the Acosta deal were brought to wider public attention in the first place. The alternative media doesn’t exist because it is fueled by charlatans and Walter Cronkite wannabees, it exists because the real MSM, of Pilger, Hersh, Webb and Ellison is A.W.O.L.

As the main mouthpiece for governments around the world, states are actively legislating to shut down free speech, censor the online exchange of information and bolster the protections for their official MSM outlets. For example, the EU have passed copyright legislation and the UK government have proposed online censorship laws, all aimed at protecting their propaganda machine and returning control of information to their compliant MSM.

You must not imagine that you are capable of making up your own mind and you must never, under any circumstances, investigate the evidence yourself. If you do, according to elitist MSM parrots of the state, you will simply become another stupid conspiracy theorist who the state will then accuse of terrorism.

So believe what you are told!
https://in-this-together.com/epsteins-s ... cy-theory/

Related, more fucked up shit:

Saeko wrote:So apparently footage from a camera outside of Epstein's cell has been memoryholed deemed "unusable". I think it's safe to say at this point that he was most likely murdered.

I saw that in WaPo, it's almost like someone is trying to send a message to all their other pedo wranglers on the Mega Group payroll. They could have just poisoned Epstein's food and made it look like natural causes, it would have been a little suspicious but most people would have just rolled over and gone back to sleep. They suicided Epstein in like the most obvious way possible.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]