"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The Book of Joshua is about the empire building of the Jews.

It tells the story of Joshua, the war leader, committing serial genocide.

I don't recall Joshua being of the tribe of Judah....

The Jews are not the entire Israelites. They are the Tribe of Judah.

The book of Joshua is about the empire building of the all Israelites tribes combined.

The Jews have never solely controlled an Empire on their own. Yes it is psychologically easy to conflate the Jews and the Israelites, but it is fact that the Jews are only the tribe of Judah and not the entire Israelites. In fact the Palestinians are probably also descended from the Israelites too.

It may well be a myth.

But it does provide a verifiable hypothesis.

Not when you actually bother to remember there were 11 other tribes involved, and that the Jews are only descended from the tribe of Judah.
Jews are a tiny minority in the world and yet they lead the world in Nobel prizes. The reason is obvious, congresswoman Omar is correct. The Jews control the world and hence they get most of the Nobel prices. They also write the IQ exams and hence score very high. The only reason Africans and Muslims do not win the Nobel prize is racism. It is quite obvious!
colliric wrote:Yes it's anti-Semitic to point out uncomfortable historical facts.

Jew = A member of the Tribe of Judah.

Jew also includes the Tribe of Benjamin and probably any citizen of the Kingdom of Judah or the Roman Province of Judea. The Apostle Paul claimed to be a Jew and an Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin and also a Roman citizen from Tarsus in Cilicia.
Last edited by Hindsite on 26 Aug 2019 06:49, edited 2 times in total.
By Palmyrene
Ter wrote:Yes. The antisemites have congregated in this thread.
It is useful to identify them.

To be far, it's kind of on the Israeli lawmaker that this is going on at all. The only people who claim Jews are the smartest/mercantile are anti-semites because they use it to justify their anti-semitism.

Like, you don't just use racial supremacism and then not expect other racial supremacists to congregate there.
To be far, it's kind of on the Israeli lawmaker that this is going on at all. The only people who claim Jews are the smartest/mercantile are anti-semites because they use it to justify their anti-semitism.

It is interesting to an American to see how our racism must look to non Americans.

Like, you don't just use racial supremacism and then not expect other racial supremacists to congregate there.

I am frequently proved wrong but I do not expect racial supremacists to congregate at all. They are always a surprise and disappointment to me.
Drlee wrote:It is interesting to an American to see how our racism must look to non Americans.

Arabs are also racist but they aren't really as extroverted about it as Americans are. Generally, racism only goes as far as commenting on the lightness of a woman's skin or kids making fun of other kids for having darker skin. But it's not that prevalent nor does really have any tangible effects. Thankfully the good aspect of Islam and tribalism is that racism is nigh non-existent because your family ends up being incredibly diverse skin tone wise and Islam forbids discrimination based on race.

Religion however, hooooo boy. If sects were racist Arabs would be the most racist people on Earth. In some places, like Lebanon, they are. To make matters worse, most of the religious minorities or groups are also super powerful. This might not seem like a bad thing at first but it makes conflicts between different groups incredibly destructive because both sides have more resources to expend.

I am frequently proved wrong but I do not expect racial supremacists to congregate at all. They are always a surprise and disappointment to me.

Well just like how great minds think alike, dull minds like to congregate.

I think we really have to ask ourselves what t[…]

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]