Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 45 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Obese Donald pissed off by hurricane that did not obey his royal decree. It's kinda embarrassing to be an American these days ……………... I guess we are great again ……. :?:

By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald pissed off by hurricane that did not obey his royal decree. It's kinda embarrassing to be an American these days ……………... I guess we are great again ……. :?:

Yes, and President Trump's new slogan is Keep America Great.
Vote for the Trump of God.
Praise the Lord.
In a bizarre twist of fate, none other than Mick Jagger is complaining about Trump's manners. I guess Mick is finally having his 19th Nervous Breakdown, or perhaps time is no longer on his side.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mick-jag ... 26328.html

The icon, now 76, bewailed "the polarisation and incivility in public life", although the one-time bad boy of 1960s rock admitted he was "not always for civility" himself.

"But when you see it now... in so many countries, including my own this last week, but particularly the US, it's a sea change.

"It is not about manners," Jagger insisted, saying he was fearful about "where all this polarisation and rudeness and lying is going to lead us."

No sympathy for the devil these days, eh Mick?
By Potemkin
blackjack21 wrote:In a bizarre twist of fate, none other than Mick Jagger is complaining about Trump's manners. I guess Mick is finally having his 19th Nervous Breakdown, or perhaps time is no longer on his side.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mick-jag ... 26328.html

No sympathy for the devil these days, eh Mick?

The Baby Boomers are beginning to realise that maybe that whole scene in the Sixties might have been a terrible, terrible mistake. They created a monster, which is now coming of age.... Lol. :lol:
By jimjam
Here's the latest from Sharpiegate: as you all know Obese Donald made a simple mistake recently when he noted that hurricane Dorian would hit Alabama. Rather that simply stating that he made a simple mistake and moving on Donald chose to entertain us for a week or so with all sorts of nonsense including a weather map altered, most likely, by King Donald himself with his own personal Presidential Sharpie. Local NOAA workers made the mistake of exposing the public to ….. the truth ( :eek: ) that Alabama was not expected to get hit. Secretary of Commerce Wilber Ross threatened to fire local NOAA officials for ……. telling the truth which, unsurprisingly, contradicted Obese Donald.

Wilber Ross^Trump suck up extraordinary
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Here's the latest from Sharpiegate: as you all know Obese Donald made a simple mistake recently when he noted that hurricane Dorian would hit Alabama. Rather that simply stating that he made a simple mistake and moving on Donald chose to entertain us for a week or so with all sorts of nonsense including a weather map altered, most likely, by King Donald himself with his own personal Presidential Sharpie. Local NOAA workers made the mistake of exposing the public to ….. the truth ( :eek: ) that Alabama was not expected to get hit. Secretary of Commerce Wilber Ross threatened to fire local NOAA officials for ……. telling the truth which, unsurprisingly, contradicted Obese Donald.

President Trump did not say Dorian was going to hit Alabama. He was simply talking about an earlier projected path that could have put Alabama in danger. Look at this earlier forecast from CNN in which they say Dorian has been a hard hurricane to project.

Tropical Storm Dorian to hit Puerto Rico, on track to hit Florida

CNN was wrong too. Dorian did not hit Puerto Rico but shifted east over the Bahamas. One original track forcast would have Dorian much further west as the Meteorologist pointed out.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:President Trump did not say Dorian was going to hit Alabama. He was simply talking about an earlier projected path that could have put Alabama in danger. Look at this earlier forecast from CNN in which they say Dorian has been a hard hurricane to project.

Tropical Storm Dorian to hit Puerto Rico, on track to hit Florida

CNN was wrong too. Dorian did not hit Puerto Rico but shifted east over the Bahamas. One original track forcast would have Dorian much further west as the Meteorologist pointed out.

Beside the point hot air ……

here's the point redone just for you Rearview.

So …… who did the Sharpie art work and why were meteorologists in Alabama threatened with being fired because they disagreed with America's first president ever to never have made a mistake?
By Drlee
Hey Hindsite. You hero Donald Trump is frightened to debate the two republicans who are running against him.

I can understand his fear. His terror. He is quaking in his boots.

He has much to answer for but he will not answer for it. That is until he leaves office and the indictments start rolling in.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Beside the point hot air ……

here's the point redone just for you Rearview.

So …… who did the Sharpie art work and why were meteorologists in Alabama threatened with being fired because they disagreed with America's first president ever to never have made a mistake?

I heard on FOX News that the sharpie line was done by someone that was briefing the President on the area of Alabama that could be effected if the Dorian hit Florida head on and went across Florida and came out on the west side. That was one of the early possible projected paths of the Hurricane at one time.

Drlee wrote:Hey Hindsite. You hero Donald Trump is frightened to debate the two republicans who are running against him.

I can understand his fear. His terror. He is quaking in his boots.

He has much to answer for but he will not answer for it. That is until he leaves office and the indictments start rolling in.

You got to be kidding me. Trump isn't scared to debate anyone. He loves it. But anyway, those Republicans don't stand any better chance than all those he defeated in 2016.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I heard on FOX News

OK, good enough for me :lol:

You forgot to enlighten us as to why were meteorologists in Alabama threatened with being fired because they disagreed with America's first president ever to never have made a mistake?
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:OK, good enough for me :lol:

You forgot to enlighten us as to why were meteorologists in Alabama threatened with being fired because they disagreed with America's first president ever to never have made a mistake?

It was just more fake news.
By Drlee
Trump fired Bolton today. We'll see him on the talk circuit after the obligatory three weeks of praise for his ex boss.
By Godstud
Trump fired MICHAEL Bolton. He said so in his Tweet. What an idiot. :lol:

The NSA is John Bolton.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:It was just more fake news.

And don’t forget that Wilbur Ross once worked for Deutsche Bank and was fired in a money laundering scandal about Russian funds. After that he took a post with the bank of Cyprus, known as a hub of money laundering operations for Russian oligarchs. Then he was promoted to commerce secretary working for a “president“ who in civilian life sold millions upon millions of dollars worth of real estate to the same Russian oligarchs so that they could wash their cash in America's Real estate market.

Here's a shot of Wilber with Obese Donald's ship of fools sound asleep on the job which, i'm sure, Rearview would call "fake news, he was simply thinking hard."
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Trump fired MICHAEL Bolton. He said so in his Tweet. What an idiot. :lol:

The NSA is John Bolton.

You have become more of a follower of Trump than me. Even I don't follow Trump's Tweets. Or is that something you picked up on the fake news media?
By Godstud
@Hindsite it's pretty hard to avoid seeing the shit Trump says, as it's plastered all over ALL the news media. I don't follow his Tweets, or even Twitter, for that matter, but it's front page news all the time, because he constantly says stupid things... like calling John Bolton(NSA guy), Michael Bolton(singer). :knife:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite it's pretty hard to avoid seeing the shit Trump says, as it's plastered all over ALL the news media. I don't follow his Tweets, or even Twitter, for that matter, but it's front page news all the time, because he constantly says stupid things... like calling John Bolton(NSA guy), Michael Bolton(singer). :knife:

Yes, I know that you read the fake news media all the time.
By Godstud
Fox News is fake?

You can't laugh at anything about Trump , can you? You are simply so conned and have bought into him 110%.

Anything you don't like, is fake. Do you realize how absolutely stupid that is?
By colliric
I would delibrately vote Trump....

At this point it looks like I am going to support Trump to the bitter end. He's just the best of the turd options you have at the moment.

If Bernie Sanders gets nominated as the Democrat candidate, I'll reconsider my options depending on his campaign promises and chances of actually winning. But I doubt his nomination.
By Presvias
Hindsite wrote:I heard on FOX News that the sharpie line was done by someone that was briefing the President on the area of Alabama that could be effected if the Dorian hit Florida head on and went across Florida and came out on the west side. That was one of the early possible projected paths of the Hurricane at one time.

You got to be kidding me. Trump isn't scared to debate anyone. He loves it. But anyway, those Republicans don't stand any better chance than all those he defeated in 2016.

You seem rather polite, so allow me to respond in kind wrt the Dorian point you made.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ntradicted

What do you think of that?

Note that no apology was made by Trump for his mistake.

And also note that many people could have been forced to flee their dwellings, had the state governor listened to Trump's advice.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]