Netanyahu: Iran had Nukes + If i'm elected, Jordan Valley is "officially" ours...... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:I dont know if he really means what he says it but Jordan valley is critical for Israels security especially when there are signs that the current Jordanian king is probably their last king

I like how you're dogwhistling that Israel should invade Jordan.

And a majority of the Jordanian population loves the king. Their entire nationalism revolves around the monarchy.
Palmyrene wrote:I like how you're dogwhistling that Israel should invade Jordan.

Netanyahu is only referring to annexing the West Bank, not an invasion of Jordan.

Jordan Valley

Unlike most other river valleys, the term "Jordan Valley" often applies just to the lower course of the Jordan River, from the spot where it exits the Sea of Galilee in the north, to the end of its course where it flows into the Dead Sea in the south.

Over most of its length, the Jordan Valley forms the border between Jordan to the east, and Israel and the West Bank to the west. The details are regulated by the Israel–Jordan peace treaty of 1994, which establishes an "administrative boundary" between Jordan and the West Bank, occupied by Israel in 1967, without prejudice to the status of that territory. Israel has allocated 86% of the land, in the west bank portion of the valley, to Israeli settlements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Valley
Hindsite wrote:Netanyahu is only referring to annexing the West Bank, not an invasion of Jordan.

Jordan Valley

Unlike most other river valleys, the term "Jordan Valley" often applies just to the lower course of the Jordan River, from the spot where it exits the Sea of Galilee in the north, to the end of its course where it flows into the Dead Sea in the south.

Over most of its length, the Jordan Valley forms the border between Jordan to the east, and Israel and the West Bank to the west. The details are regulated by the Israel–Jordan peace treaty of 1994, which establishes an "administrative boundary" between Jordan and the West Bank, occupied by Israel in 1967, without prejudice to the status of that territory. Israel has allocated 86% of the land, in the west bank portion of the valley, to Israeli settlements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Valley

I'm referring to the "the monarchy may not last" statement and combined with the whole Jordan Valley thing, ZN is trying to set up to propaganda and Caisus Belli for Israel to full on invade Jordan if Jordan retaliates against Israel annexing neutral territory.
Palmyrene wrote:I'm referring to the "the monarchy may not last" statement and combined with the whole Jordan Valley thing, ZN is trying to set up to propaganda and Caisus Belli for Israel to full on invade Jordan if Jordan retaliates against Israel annexing neutral territory.

I really don't thing ZN meant that Israel should invade Jordan either. If that is the case, then I would be against that.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I dont know if he really means what he says it but Jordan valley is critical for Israels security especially when there are signs that the current Jordanian king is probably their last king

I'll be honest with you, I think Gantz will win this time. If Netanyahu is resorting to this level of Vote buying and scaremongering, I think he knows he's out.
Palmyrene wrote:You need to learn to read between the lines.

And you would support Israel doing whatever it wants.

I don't think I can learn to read imaginary invisible words. But I don't need to do that to support Israel doing whatever it wants, because I believe it will do the right thing.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:I don't think I can learn to read imaginary invisible words.

You only can't see them because you have the critical thinking skills of a goldfish.

But I don't need to do that to support Israel doing whatever it wants, because I believe it will do the right thing.
HalleluYah

So you're basically restating what I said.
anasawad wrote:Look up the news on Queen Rania, and public perception of her.

Yeah I have. Jordanians love the monarchy. It's their national identity. The monarchists there are the biggest bootlickers in the Middle East.

Like it's to such a degree that, if I can't raise dissent against the monarchy, I may have to accept them as regional figureheads. I mean, they're already figureheads but ya know.
Colliric wrote:Do you think Bibi is finally finished?

I have no idea.
I personally think he was too weak in reacting to Arab terrorism, bombing empty sites in Gaza just for show.
He just got himself a few hundred thousand votes from the settlers though, who knows if that will be enough?
On the other hand, he deserves praise for bombing the shit out of the Iranians and Hezbollah in Syria.
Ter wrote:I have no idea.
I personally think he was too weak in reacting to Arab terrorism, bombing empty sites in Gaza just for show.
He just got himself a few hundred thousand votes from the settlers though, who knows if that will be enough?
On the other hand, he deserves praise for bombing the shit out of the Iranians and Hezbollah in Syria.

Only Zionists think that Bibi wasn't hard enough :roll:

What? Do you want an Israeli Kim Jong Un as PM?
Palmyrene wrote:Yeah I have. Jordanians love the monarchy. It's their national identity. The monarchists there are the biggest bootlickers in the Middle East.

Like it's to such a degree that, if I can't raise dissent against the monarchy, I may have to accept them as regional figureheads. I mean, they're already figureheads but ya know.

:lol:
You are either very delusional or you are trolling us.
I do find it very funny.
Thanks for the chuckle !
(after you take over the world, you might need a good Minister of Finance and I am ready to serve under you)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]