Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:So then @colliric, are you going to involve Trump, or is he beyond reproach?

He is not beyond reproach, but not for sexual issues. His leaked tape was normal private banter, and I don't believe there's anything substantial to the claims against him. I know he may be connected to Epstein too but there's mostly hearsay evidence at the moment.

I'm not saying Bill is explicitly a pervert(he is a Rapist though), but he did take 200 private plane trips with this sicko, His wife's assistant was married to a sicko(not as bad as the other two though), and Weinstein was a Clinton/Democrats whale(major donor). Spacey was also cosy with the Clintons (also as a Democrat donor most likely).

Sad that the trio of loser's share a common ethnic-cultural background. A bad run of "pervert news" luck for that particular ethnic group. Especially Weiner, sadly his surname is too funny.
Potemkin wrote:Were they Sicilian? One Sicilian grandparent is worth three Italian grandparents. Lol.

Not according to Denis Hopper in True Romance, although arguably his character adhered to the Elizabeth Warren school of genetics.
Rancid wrote:It doesn't say (yet).

Then maybe you should hang fire on filling in that application form to the Mob - there's definitely gotta be some sort of connection with Sicily. Have you ever been there on holiday? Maybe that might count.... Lol.
Godstud wrote:Don't get me wrong in any way, if people indulged in these sorts of crimes, then they should be punished accordingly no matter who they are.

This means that you think any Jewish people involved here should be punished.

This means you want to punish Jews.

This means you are anti-semitic, and can never run for PM or president, and have probably attended parties wearing black-face.

^^^ This is the kind of mass media and political elite we have. Epstein is just the tip of the Iceberg.
QatzelOk wrote:^^^ This is the kind of mass media and political elite we have. Epstein is just the tip of the Iceberg.

He's such a precious tip of the Iceberg that he's probably enjoying his ice tea on one of the distant Earth-like exoplanets colonised by Mossad for this very reason.

No, I'm not an anti-Semite, I'm just well-aware what a really special mafia the Jewish mafia is. Suggesting that it's like just any other mafia, the Italian mafia, for example, is inherently racist and only people duped by the (((media))) can believe so.
Epstein interacted with all kinds of really important people, including for example Bill Clinton and british princes. So theres a large number of really powerful people, each persumeably with a motive to permanently silence Epstein. I dont think we need any other reason why Epstein is dead now.

And I cant help people who seriously believe that criticising jewish government organizations like the Mossad would be antisemitic. Yeesh. Its a damn secret service, for gods sake. These people act outside the law, by profession.

colliric wrote:I don't mind their revival of Hebrew, it's a beautiful lyrical language(especially when you're watching a movie where Jesus speaks it, yet again!).

Hmm ?

AFAIK Jesus spoke a language called aramaic. And not hebrew, the language of the jewish bible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic

"Aramaic was the language of Jesus,[5][6][7] who spoke the Galilean dialect during his public ministry, as well as the language of large sections of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra, and also one of the languages of the Talmud."

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_languages
Negotiator wrote:Hmm ?

AFAIK Jesus spoke a language called aramaic. And not hebrew, the language of the jewish bible.

Jesus spoke Jewish Palestinian Aramaic specifically:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilean_dialect

It was quite close to Hebrew.

But also it is the ancient tradition of the Jewish people to pray and do their Religious practises in Hebrew. So he actually spoke/understood both languages.

Passion of the Christ opens with Jesus praying in Hebrew:
Negotiator wrote:Epstein interacted with all kinds of really important people, including for example Bill Clinton and british princes. So theres a large number of really powerful people, each persumeably with a motive to permanently silence Epstein.

You seem to have the power relationship backwards.

Epstein's role was to instigate illegal behavior and the use video records to silence (or control) the world's leaders.

Killing Epstein will NOT make this evidence dissappear. It can continue to be used to extort our pre-selected politicians.

And lots of Mafioso are available to continue Jeffreys work.
colliric wrote:Jesus spoke Jewish Palestinian Aramaic specifically:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilean_dialect

It was quite close to Hebrew.

But also it is the ancient tradition of the Jewish people to pray and do their Religious practises in Hebrew. So he actually spoke/understood both languages.

Passion of the Christ opens with Jesus praying in Hebrew:

The term "Palestine" did not exist back than
Jesus was a Jew
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The term "Palestine" did not exist back than
Jesus was a Jew

Your people called their own ancient Jewish version of Aramaic that, not me. If you've got a problem with it take it up with your own biblical ancient language scholars who say the Jerusalem Talmud was written in Jewish Palestinian Aramaic. That's what they choose to call the language of Jesus and the Jerusalem Talmud.

Lol.
colliric wrote:Your people called their own ancient Jewish version of Aramaic that, not me. If you've got a problem with it take it up with your own biblical ancient language scholars who say the Jerusalem Talmud was written in Jewish Palestinian Aramaic. That's what they choose to call the language of Jesus and the Jerusalem Talmud.

Lol.

again the term "Palestine" did not exist at that time it only showed up after the Jewish revolt which took place 70-80 years after Jesus
Zionist Nationalist wrote:again the term "Palestine" did not exist at that time it only showed up after the Jewish revolt which took place 70-80 years after Jesus

Even if so, the modern Jews retroactively decided to call their main second temple(& early Talmudic) period language "Jewish Palestinian Aramaic" in English. Lol.

Can't you just admit that's funny?
Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israel
A recent interview given by a former high-ranking official in Israeli military intelligence has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual blackmail enterprise was an Israel intelligence operation run for the purpose of entrapping powerful individuals and politicians in the United States and abroad.

by Whitney Webb

October 2, 2019

In an interview with Zev Shalev, former CBS News executive producer and award-winning investigative journalist for Narativ, the former senior executive for Israel’s Directorate of Military Intelligence, Ari Ben-Menashe, claimed not only to have met Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, back in the 1980s, but that both Epstein and Maxwell were already working with Israeli intelligence during that time period.

“They found a niche”
In an interview last week with the independent outlet Narativ, Ben-Menashe, who himself was involved in Iran-Contra arms deals, told his interviewer Zev Shalev that he had been introduced to Jeffrey Epstein by Robert Maxwell in the mid-1980s while Maxwell’s and Ben-Menashe’s involvement with Iran-Contra was ongoing. Ben-Menashe did not specify the year he met Epstein.

Ben-Menashe told Shalev that “he [Maxwell] wanted us to accept him [Epstein] as part of our group …. I’m not denying that we were at the time a group that it was Nick Davies [Foreign Editor of the Maxwell-Owned Daily Mirror], it was Maxwell, it was myself and our team from Israel, we were doing what we were doing.” Past reporting by Seymour Hersh and others revealed that Maxwell, Davies and Ben-Menashe were involved in the transfer and sale of military equipment and weapons from Israel to Iran on behalf of Israeli intelligence during this time period.

He then added that Maxwell had stated during the introduction that “your Israeli bosses have already approved” of Epstein. Shalev later noted that Maxwell “had an extensive network in Israel at the time, which included the then-Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, according to Ben-Menashe.”

Ben-Menashe went on to say that he had “met him [Epstein] a few times in Maxwell’s office, that was it.” He also said he was not aware of Epstein being involved in arms deals for anyone else he knew at the time, but that Maxwell wanted to involve Epstein in the arms transfer in which he, Davies and Ben-Menashe were engaged on Israel’s behalf.

[...]

After having been introduced to Epstein, Ben-Menashe claimed that neither he nor Davies were impressed with Epstein and considered him “not very competent.” He added that Ghislaine Maxwell had “fallen for” Epstein and that he believed that the romantic relationship between his daughter and Epstein led Robert Maxwell to work to bring the latter into the “family business” — i.e., Maxwell’s dealings with Israeli intelligence. This information is very revealing, given that the narrative, until now at least, has been that Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein did not meet and begin their relationship until after Robert Maxwell’s death in 1991, after which Ghislaine moved to New York.

Ben-Menashe says that well after the introduction, though again he does not specify what year, Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein began a sexual blackmail operation with the purpose of extorting U.S. political and public figures on behalf of Israeli military intelligence. He stated:

In this case what really happened, my take on it, in the later thing, is that these guys were seen as agents. They weren’t really competent to do very much. And so they found a niche for themselves — blackmailing American and other political figures.”

He then confirmed, when prompted, that they were blackmailing Americans on behalf of Israeli intelligence.

In response to his statement, Zev Shalev replied, “But, you know, for most people it’s hard for them to think of Israel as being … blackmailing their leaders in the United States, it’s a very …” at which point, Ben-Menashe interrupted and the following exchange took place:

Ari Ben-Menashe: You’re kidding? [laughs]…. It was quite their M.O. Sleeping around is not a crime, it may be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime, but sleeping with underage girls is a crime.

Shalev: It was a crime in 2000 as well, but they let him off that…

Ben-Menashe: And that it is [why] always so he [Epstein] made sure these girls were underage.

In addition, when Shalev asked Ben-Menashe about the relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, Ben-Menashe stated “After a while, you know, what Mr. Epstein was doing was collecting intelligence on people in the United States. And so if you want to go to the U.S. if you’re a high-profile politician you want to know information about people.” Ben-Menashe subsequently stated that Barak was obtaining compromising information (i.e., blackmail) that Epstein had acquired on powerful people in the United States.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-m ... ce/262162/

Ari Ben-Menashe (Hebrew: ארי בן מנשה‎; born Tehran, 4 December 1951)[1] is an Iranian-born Israeli businessman, security consultant and author. He was previously an employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate from 1977 to 1987 and an arms dealer.[2] He now lives in Montreal, Canada, and runs an international commodity exporting firm, Traeger Resources and Logistics Inc.[3]

In 1977 Ben-Menashe joined Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate. He later said "I happened to be the right guy at the right time. I spoke Persian, Arabic, English. I knew the United States."[4] In his book Profits of War: Inside the Secret U.S.-Israeli Arms Network Ben-Menashe said that following the 1979 Iranian Revolution his Iranian background provided useful connections, with some of his school friends playing roles in the new government. These connections, Ben-Menashe said, led to his playing an intermediary role in the Israeli effort to sell arms to Iran, and close to the Israeli government decision to back the Reagan campaign's "October Surprise" efforts to ensure Iranian hostages were released on a timetable that strengthened Ronald Reagan and not the incumbent President Carter.[citation needed]

Ben-Menashe served in the Military Intelligence Directorate until 1987, at one time under Moshe Hebroni, the deputy to the Directorate's Director, General Yehoshua Sagi. Hebroni told Craig Unger in 1992 that "Ben-Menashe served directly under me. … He had access to very, very sensitive material."[8]

In September 1986 Ben-Menashe gave information to Time correspondent Raji Samghabadi about the weapons shipments to Iran organised by Richard Secord, Oliver North and Albert Hakim—which later became known as the Iran–Contra affair. Time was unable to corroborate the allegations, and Ben-Menashe later passed the information to the Lebanese Ash-Shiraa,[9] which published them on 3 November 1986,[10] and soon led to Congressional investigations. Samghabadi later said that "The information he gave me was earthshaking, and it was later corroborated by Congress."[9][11] According to Ben-Menashe, the leaking was done on the orders of Likud's Yitzhak Shamir to embarrass his Labor Party rival Shimon Peres.[9]

In his book Profits of War Ben-Menashe said that he had later been Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's foreign intelligence advisor, from 1987 to 1989.[12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Ben-Menashe

So there it is straight from the horse's mouth, Epstein was a running a sexual blackmail operation for the Mossad.

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]