Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 31 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SpecialOlympian wrote:Ngo is complicit with Patriot Prayer, and was present when they planned an unprovoked attack on antifa. He then edited the footage of the fight to make it look as if antifa instigated the attack. Patriot Prayer is a group of nazis who show up to far-right events for the purpose of starting fights. They hate anti-fascists for some mysterious reason.

How would he have edited the footage of antifa pussies attacking him?

Ngo sure as fuck is a nazi for marching with, collaborating with, and explicitly aiding nazis.

Do you have any video of him doing any of those things?

No, of course you don't...
Hindsite wrote:Gutfeld on Antifa attacking journalists
Published on Jul 1, 2019

At the end of this video, one of the vermin antifa pussy cowards throws a fucking rock at the back of the guy's head while he's walking away.

These are the scumbags who PoD and SO wholeheartedly support, and that certainly tells you all you really need to know about PoD and SO...
BigSteve wrote:You need to educate yourself on what "complicit" means, because it doesn't mean not telling the police about a crime you believe is going to be committed...

It does, actually.

And I note that you did not disagree with the fact that Ngo was aware of the imminent crime and did nothing.

It has not...

I doubt that.

That antifa enticing pink sugars aren't violent. that antifa entrancing love tacos don't attack people without provocation...

I do not think anyone claimed that antifa eschew violence. That seems like a strawman.

And we have already provided evidence that they do not attack random passerby or even photographers.

So, you do acknowledge that they are prone to violence.

Antifa seems less prone to violence than you, the other critics of antifa in this thread, and fascists.

Do you believe that supporting racist authoritarianism, say, by attending a non-violent protest is sufficient grounds for antifa pussies to attack someone?

Do they do this? If so, please provide evidence for this claim.

And I'm willing to wager that you have conversations with yourself all the time...

If so, the conversation would be far more interesting and intelligent than ours.

So they don't attack every photographer. We do have undeniable evidence, however, that they will attack a photographer...

No. We have evidence they will attack Ngo, whether or not Ngo is a photographer has yet to be determined.

No, we don't...

Yes, we do. I made a claim and you replied with “of course”. That is an agreement.

Please link to the post where I stated that antifa pussies hate photographers...

If you now wish to abandon your claim that antifa attacks photographers, I am happy to accept your concession that that claim was wrong.

It does no such thing...

Yes, it does, and I explained how: it shows antifa ignoring every other photographer and focusing solely on Ngo. If antifa was attacking photographers, then they would have attacked the other photographers present as well.

I can explain it a fourth time if you wish.

And what evidence do you have which would support this? See, because he seems to have a history of working with a camera, which would suggest that, despite your silly claims to the contrary, that he might be a photographer...

I have used cameras on many occasions. Almost daily these days. This does not make me a photographer.

The antifa siren muffs not attacking every photographer there is pretty meaningless. In fact, it's entirely possible that the person filming the unprovoked attack on Ngo was an antifa love pocket himself, which would likely preclude anyone from attacking him...

Please provide evidence for your claim that antifa wanted to attack other photographers and did not because they were with antifa.

Also, explain why a photographer with antifa would distribute film that showed antifa in a bad light.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Also, explain why a photographer with antifa would distribute film that showed antifa in a bad light.

Because he's a fucking idiot who thinks it's cool to record unprovoked attacks by his pussy brethren?

At the end of the Greg Gutfeld video which clearly shows antifa scumbag pussies attacking Ngo, an antifa pussy throws a rock at the back of Ngo's head while Ngo is walking away.

What justification is there for this? If you can justify this, we can continue our discussion. If you cannot, be secure in the knowledge that it's likely you'll be held in somewhat less regard than the antifa scumbag pussies you defend...
BigSteve wrote:Because he's a ....ad hominems...

Your anger at a random photographer is not an argument.

At the end of the Greg Gutfeld video which clearly shows antifa cunning cunnies attacking Ngo, an antifa eros kitty throws a rock at the back of Ngo's head while Ngo is walking away.

What justification is there for this? If you can justify this, we can continue our discussion. If you cannot, be secure in the knowledge that it's likely you'll be held in somewhat less regard than the antifa scumbag succulent hairy tacos you defend...

None of this is relevant to my argument.

I am not hear to try and make things morally acceptable for a conservative who has a prejudiced view of a group.

I am presenting logical arguments.

You can ignore them and tell us all how angry we are, as you have been doing.

Or you can participate in the debate.

Your choice.

—————————

Apparently, a critic of antifa was recently arrested for threatening the life of a politician and forcing said politician to not run for office.

That seems like a direct violent threat to democracy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daniel-mcm ... t-threats/
Pants-of-dog wrote:None of this is relevant to my nonsensical bullshit points.

It has everything to do with you nonsensical bullshit points.

You won't even condemn an antifa scumbag for throwing a rock at the back of someone's head. Do you honestly not comprehend how fucked up that is?

You are so blinded by your adoration of antifa that common decency, as it does with antifa scumbags, eludes you.

That you wholly support throwing a rock at the back of someone's head as that person is walking away, there's nothing that can be said to you which will alter your reasoning. There is no argument to be had. One can only surmise that you would gladly conduct yourself in the same cowardly manner as the antifa scumbag pussies you adore.

Nothing you say matters. Your words are meaningless. Anyone who would support the tactics of antifa scumbags deserves no regard and no respect. The only thing such a person deserves is to be treated to the same "rock to the back of the head" treatment that an innocent photographer received...

[KS mod edit: Rule 1 and 2 - do not make veiled threats]
@BigSteve

Your feelings about me are irrelevant.

Since you all you have is moral condemnation and vague threats, I will assume you have no argument.

Have a good one.

————————————

I think it would be important to see if the Trump administration uses this as way of curtailing civil liberties.
Antifa is a one trick pony.

Unlike the fascists, they don't have political ambitions. What fascists want to do is obvious. Speaking of which, I've been in a fascist country.

Both sides are violent. At Charlottesville, a lot of the peaceful protesters say antifa saved their lives. Wanna guess which side killed? I knew you could.

Fascists recently changed tactics, they were working with Republicans to get antifa labeled as terrorists. So they've been setting these situations up.

This is cyclical, in a sick way. Republicans need the base howling to get votes. But Right wing extremists escalate until they are stopped. Eventually, they go too far, as was the case in the OK City bombing. Then Republicans back off for a while.

I love the irony, btw. Extremists calling antifa undemocratic... There are few groups more opposed to democracy than fascists.
BigSteve wrote:At the end of this video, one of the vermin antifa pussy cowards throws a fucking rock at the back of the guy's head while he's walking away.

These are the scumbags who PoD and SO wholeheartedly support, and that certainly tells you all you really need to know about PoD and SO...

Yes, they are certainly cheerleaders for the radical left scumbags.
So. according to you @Hindsite, anyone who is against fascist is a "radical left wing scumbag"? You have so little regard for Vets of WW2?

It seems that you are the one champions right-wing Nazi scumbags. What does that make you?
Godstud wrote:So. according to you @Hindsite, anyone who is against fascist is a "radical left wing scumbag"?

I did not say that. I was referring to the Antifa group that beats on defenseless old men and journalist.

Godstud wrote:You have so little regard for Vets of WW2?

I have high regard for most Veterans of the WW2 era. In fact, I am a veteran of the Vietnam era with 20 years of service in the U.S. Army.

Godstud wrote:It seems that you are the one champions right-wing Nazi scumbags. What does that make you?

I guess it must make me a wonderful Christian.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:I did not say that. I was referring to the Antifa group that beats on defenseless old men and journalist.
You just did. You also think it's OK for Nazis to run over people, so you're a bit of a hypocrite, in that regard..

Hindsite wrote:I have high regard for most Veterans of the WW2 era. In fact, I am a veteran of the Vietnam era with 20 years of service in the U.S. Army.
Vets from WW2 were anti-fascist. You are defending fascists. That shows a great disregard for what they did, and you serving 20 years doesn't change a thing.

no, @Hindsite you are anything BUT a "wonderful Christian". You're approved of violence on many occasions and have defended a murderous Nazi(James Fields - Charlottesville).
Godstud wrote:You're approved of violence on many occasions and have defended a murderous Nazi(James Fields - Charlottesville).

Didn't Heather Heyer die of a heart attack? I don't think she was even hit by the car of Fields.

People are probably going to think I want to burn down a synagogue now for saying this.
late wrote:Antifa is a one trick pony.

Unlike the fascists, they don't have political ambitions. What fascists want to do is obvious. Speaking of which, I've been in a fascist country.

Both sides are violent. At Charlottesville, a lot of the peaceful protesters say antifa saved their lives. Wanna guess which side killed? I knew you could.

Fascists recently changed tactics, they were working with Republicans to get antifa labeled as terrorists. So they've been setting these situations up.

This is cyclical, in a sick way. Republicans need the base howling to get votes. But Right wing extremists escalate until they are stopped. Eventually, they go too far, as was the case in the OK City bombing. Then Republicans back off for a while.

I love the irony, btw. Extremists calling antifa undemocratic... There are few groups more opposed to democracy than fascists.

If it ever came down to it, I would pick fascism (whatever that is supposed to mean these days) over (anarcho-)communism any day of the week. Antifa are already terrorizing people with their smell alone. Many of these people haven't taken a shower for months, even though a lot of them are probably children of rich parents.
Last edited by Code Rood on 22 Sep 2019 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
Code Rood wrote:Didn't Heather Heyer die of a heart attack? I don't think she was even hit by the car of Fields.
:roll: No.

Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.
https://www.newsweek.com/charlottesvill ... ort-686471

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte ... car_attack

Code Rood wrote:Antifa are already terrorizing people with their smell alone.
That's false. If you're not goose-stepping around and spouting Fascist propaganda, they'll ignore you completely. They're still less dangerous than Nazis(right-wingers), who have already killed someone. See above: Heather Heyer.

Code Rood wrote:Many of these people haven't taken a shower for months, even though a lot of them are probably children of rich parents.
How often they shower, and who their parents are, is irrelevant. Your feelings about them don't matter, either.
Godstud wrote:That's false. If you're not goose-stepping around and spouting Fascist propaganda, they'll ignore you completely. They're still less dangerous than Nazis(right-wingers), who have already killed someone. See above: Heather Heyer.

They basically think you're a nazi if you're to the right of Karl Marx. And history has shown us that nazism is child's play compared to communism.

Godstud wrote:How often they shower, and who their parents are, is irrelevant.

It says a lot in my opinion.
Code Rood wrote:They basically think you're a nazi if you're to the right of Karl Marx.
No. Being anti-fascist does not make you left-wing. That this group is very militant, is the only problem with this group. Then again, they are still less dangerous than right-wing groups of fascists, as proven in Charlottesville.

Code Rood wrote:It says a lot in my opinion.
No, since you have no evidence of any kind that such is the case. Personal hygiene and parental wealth is not relevant when it comes to disliking fascists.
Godstud wrote:You just did. You also think it's OK for Nazis to run over people, so you're a bit of a hypocrite, in that regard..

Vets from WW2 were anti-fascist. You are defending fascists. That shows a great disregard for what they did, and you serving 20 years doesn't change a thing.

no, @Hindsite you are anything BUT a "wonderful Christian". You're approved of violence on many occasions and have defended a murderous Nazi(James Fields - Charlottesville).

It is clear to me that you are trying to deceive and coax me into calling you a liar so you can report me to a moderator. However, I am on to your diabolical tricks now and will let your hypocrite insult show you for what you are, since I believe in freedom of speech and ones right to believe as he wishes.
Praise the Lord.
Godstud wrote:I'm not trying to coax you into anything. I am merely pointing out the flaws in your reasoning.

Yeah, you don't think you have any flaws in your reasoning, so you feel free to point out the flaws in others, even a near genius. :lol:
HalleluYah
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls General Election Summary 2022 Date[…]

Claims that mainstream economics is changing rad[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]