Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15035408
Godstud wrote:Personal hygiene and parental wealth is not relevant


It is when they're also lazy thinkers. It tells you that there's a pattern here. The only thing that can motivate these people is to fight fascists. And anyone can be a fascist to these people. Even Johnny who owns a bakery and just minds his own business.

You think the ultra rich and the corrupt, whom antifa claims to be fighting against, are afraid of them? They clearly don't speak truth to power - in fact, they (willingly) play right into their hands and champion many of their causes - and will only remain a problem for the average Joe who may have opinions that they don't like.
#15035460
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

Your feelings about me are irrelevant.


Perhaps to you. I haven't seen too many people voicing disagreement with my characterization of you, so I'll just conclude that I'm in good company...

Since you all you have is moral condemnation...


Moral condemnation is enough...

and vague threats, I will assume you have no argument.


Threats?

What threats?

I think it would be important to see if the Trump administration uses this as way of curtailing civil liberties.


What civil liberties would those be? The freedom to be a cowardly pussy and throw rocks at the back of someone's head?

In that instance, the use of deadly force would be justified. Someone should've shot that scumbag dead...
#15035461
Godstud wrote::roll: Your feelings about them do not matter. Everything you propose about Antifa is ridiculous supposition not supported by anything.


What is your opinion of the shitbag who threw a rock at the back of Ngo's head while Ngo was walking away? Do you believe that was justified? If not, will you condemn it?
#15035463
BigSteve wrote:Perhaps to you. I haven't seen too many people voicing disagreement with my characterization of you, so I'll just conclude that I'm in good company...

Moral condemnation is enough...

Threats?

What threats?

What civil liberties would those be? The freedom to be a cowardly pussy and throw rocks at the back of someone's head?

In that instance, the use of deadly force would be justified. Someone should've shot that scumbag dead...


A lot of feelings. No argument. And since you have argued that antifa should be punished with measures even more anti-democratic and immoral than antifa, you do not have the moral or democratic high ground.

Let me know if you have an actual argument.
#15035468
If it ever came down to it, I would pick fascism (whatever that is supposed to mean these days) over (anarcho-)communism any day of the week.

False choice...

Antifa doesn't seek power, so that's never going to happen, just one more Right wing fantasy to add to the millions of other fantasies they live in.

You also don't pick fascism, it gets shoved down your throat.

Now, back to the real world. All modern economies are mixed. For example, no country outsources their military. That started way back in the 1800s, when governments found they had to get involved, or suffer the consequences. Assuming you want to avoid plague, economic collapse, getting invaded, etc....
#15035469
late wrote:
Code Roe wrote:
If it ever came down to it, I would pick fascism (whatever that is supposed to mean these days) over (anarcho-)communism any day of the week


False choice...


He's probably 'fash' by the way he types.

It's probably best ignored, people like that are why antifa exists in the first place.
#15035483
Pants-of-dog wrote:A lot of feelings. No argument. And since you have argued that antifa should be punished with measures even more anti-democratic and immoral than antifa, you do not have the moral or democratic high ground.

Let me know if you have an actual argument.


Let me know if you're brave enough to answer the questions I asked, instead of whining about a moral high ground which you will never know...
#15035489
BigSteve wrote:How would he have edited the footage of antifa pussies attacking him?


He edited it and presented it as antifa attacking him unprovoked after he marched with Patriot Prayer on their way to attack antifa.

Listen Bigsteve we get it, you love nazis. They can do no wrong, antifa is pure evil, etc. When you feel less emotional maybe we can discuss your precious nazis.

Do you have any video of him doing any of those things?

No, of course you don't...


Yes, I posted it several times in this thread. There is actual video footage of Ngo hanging around with nazis as they planned their attack. You even called the guy who took the video a cowardly liar, because apparently spying on violent nazi groups is bad in your eyes. Are you starting to recognize a pattern here? That pattern being how you hate anyone who doesn't aid nazis?

But because you become emotional whenever anyone says anything bad about nazis you must have blocked it out.

Code Rood wrote:Didn't Heather Heyer die of a heart attack? I don't think she was even hit by the car of Fields.

People are probably going to think I want to burn down a synagogue now for saying this.


Considering that what you said is literally a lie made up by nazis, yeah. A little. One helpful trick for not being accused of being a nazi is to not repeat nazi talking points.

Fields was so guilty he was convicted twice at both the state and federal level for his crimes.
#15035510
SpecialOlympian wrote:He edited it and presented it as antifa attacking him unprovoked after he marched with Patriot Prayer on their way to attack antifa.


I'm not talking about the video he shot. It's rather evident there was another source for the video, primarily because the camera was a good distanc3e away from him when it was recording the attack.

How would he have edited that video?

Listen Bigsteve we get it, you love nazis. They can do no wrong, antifa is pure evil, etc. When you feel less emotional maybe we can discuss your precious nazis.


More ignorant statements have never been made.

I don't love nazis. I have zero affinity for them. Insisting I do makes you look monumentally stupid...

Yes, I posted it several times in this thread. There is actual video footage of Ngo hanging around with nazis as they planned their attack. You even called the guy who took the video a cowardly liar, because apparently spying on violent nazi groups is bad in your eyes. Are you starting to recognize a pattern here? That pattern being how you hate anyone who doesn't aid nazis?


You've presented video of antifa scumbags attacking Ngo in Portland. Why haven't you posted video of nazis attacking antifa pussies?

I'm commenting on the videos, and the people in the videos, that you provide. Did nazis attack antifa scumbags in Portland?

But because you become emotional whenever anyone says anything bad about nazis you must have blocked it out.

Considering that what you said is literally a lie made up by nazis, yeah. A little. One helpful trick for not being accused of being a nazi is to not repeat nazi talking points.


Fields was so guilty he was convicted twice at both the state and federal level for his crimes.


Speaking of lies, please direct me to the post where I said anything about Fields. No, you can't do that, because you and I know that's just more of your verbal diarrhea that you belch up when you have nothing else. Until a minute ago, I didn't even know who Fields was. Why not? Because I don't need to know someone's name to know that he's a scumbag. I had to look him up.

Yeah, he's a scumbag and the people who support him are scumbags, just as antifa pussies, and those who support them, are scumbags.

Do you believe that throwing a rock at the back of a person's head is justified?

I'm predicting you don't have the balls to answer that, but I guess I'll hold out a little hope...
Last edited by BigSteve on 23 Sep 2019 00:40, edited 1 time in total.
#15035515
BigSteve wrote:What is your opinion of the shitbag who threw a rock at the back of Ngo's head while Ngo was walking away?
Yes, it was a cowardly shit thing to do. Is this representative of all Antifa? No more than James Fields is representative of all right-wingers.

Does this make Antifa terrorist or undemocratic? No.
#15035516
Again, a quick PSA to show who the real Anti-Fascist fighters had been;



Show me real Fascists, and I'll show you real men to fight the Beasts, not these degenerates of the dying Bourgeoisie class
#15035520
Godstud wrote:Yes, it was a cowardly shit thing to do. Is this representative of all Antifa? No more than James Fields is representative of all right-wingers.


Do you think that "person" should be charged, tried and, if convicted, sent to prison for hurling that rock at the back of Ngo's head?

And I'm pretty sure all nazis, if given half a chance, would love to act out as Fields did. See, nazis are pussies, too and won't attack someone unless they'e with other nazis...

Does this make Antifa terrorist or undemocratic? No.


So, if you're equating the two, you would have to agree that the nazis aren't terrorists, right?

See, I think both groups are terrorists scumbags.

You, on the other hand, seem to be far more accepting of their terrorist behavior...
#15035522
BigSteve wrote:
And I'm pretty sure all nazis, if given half a chance, would love to act out as Fields did. See, nazis are pussies, too and won't attack someone unless they'e with other nazis...




So you're not one of these 'no enemy on the Right' types, then. Can you see though how some might be alarmed at conditions somewhat analogous to those of Weimar Germany or 1920's Italy?
#15035523
BigSteve wrote:Do you think that "person" should be charged, tried and, if convicted, sent to prison for hurling that rock at the back of Ngo's head?
I am sure that the person attacked could definitely sue them and place criminal charges(video evidence). Again, I am not for criminality. If they go over the top and attack someone, they'll have to deal with those legal repercussions. I had already assumed that there were charges laid, in regards to this.

BigSteve wrote:And I'm pretty sure all nazis, if given half a chance, would love to act out as Fields did. See, nazis are pussies, too and won't attack someone unless they'e with other nazis...
Extremists are much the same no matter what their cause is.

BigSteve wrote:So, if you're equating the two, you would have to agree that the nazis aren't terrorists, right?
I never said they were. I don't think either group would qualify as "terrorist". Criminal at times, perhaps.

BigSteve wrote:You, on the other hand, seem to be far more accepting of their terrorist behavior...
:roll: Criminal behavior is not the same as terrorist behavior and I am sure that I am just as accepting as you are when it comes to unjustified violence. Poor Ad Hominem.
#15035525
Godstud wrote:I am sure that the person attacked could definitely sue them and place criminal charges(video evidence). Again, I am not for criminality. If they go over the top and attack someone, they'll have to deal with those legal repercussions. I had already assumed that there were charges laid, in regards to this.


So, you think that attack was justified?

Criminal behavior is not the same as terrorist behavior and I am sure that I am just as accepting as you are when it comes to unjustified violence. Poor Ad Hominem.


It would be a poor ad hominem if you weren't so dismissive of someone hurling a rock at the back of someone's head.

Those are the people you admire: Cowardly pussies...
#15035528
BigSteve wrote:So, you think that attack was justified?
No. I don't think there is justification for throwing a rock at the back of someone's head.\

BigSteve wrote:It would be a poor ad hominem if you weren't so dismissive of someone hurling a rock at the back of someone's head.
I was never dismissive of this. That was you making an incorrect assumption.

BigSteve wrote:Those are the people you admire: Cowardly pussies...
:eh: Who said anything about admiration? Again back to the Ad hominems. Uncool and unnecessary.

I have said that Antifa do not qualify as terrorists and all you do attempt insults when someone doesn't have exactly the same opinion. You attempting to classify Antifa as terrorist makes it appear as though you support Nazis, so should I make the assumption that you admire cowardly pussies? :?:

Can you possibly make a single argument, or statement without implied insults at every turn?
#15035530
annatar1914 wrote:Again, a quick PSA to show who the real Anti-Fascist fighters had been;



Show me real Fascists, and I'll show you real men to fight the Beasts, not these degenerates of the dying Bourgeoisie class


That's maybe a little bit harsh isn't it?

The antifa in Russia and Poland really do face death and are threatened with guns and stuff. They're pretty brave, even if they're not perfect - which I'm sure they're not - ..I mean, someone has to at least try to take a stand against the Fascists right?
#15035532
Presvias wrote:That's maybe a little bit harsh isn't it?

The antifa in Russia and Poland really do face death and are threatened with guns and stuff. They're pretty brave, even if they're not perfect - which I'm sure they're not - ..I mean, someone has to at least try to take a stand against the Fascists right?


I don't know if it's a bit harsh or not, but as I recall the history of what happened back in the 1920's and 1930's, I feel like we are already way behind the bad guys, not that they're in full development either, but still...
#15035533
Fair enough. (I was referring to modern antifa in RU/PL just in case my post was too vague-sounding).

I think that Fascists remaining unopposed is very dangerous, and sometimes the folks opposing them could be a bit you know, overly thuggish or maybe very 'bourgeoisie' as you say, or stuff like that, but personally I'm happy they're trying to do something good. (shrugs)
  • 1
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 39

Fucking pofo. We've been exposed to low energy […]

Canadian Federal Election

You're right, Pants of dog, but it's also a time […]

The carbon tax fallacy Recently, a coalition of[…]

Trump, Oh my god !

How could Pence possibly be treated the same as Tr[…]