Democrats Don't Want Red Flag Laws to Apply to Gang Members - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Godstud wrote:
The whole "Dems don't want red flags for gang members" thing is a right wing conspiracy theory.

It's a win win for them. They get an easy sleazy daily dose of propaganda, but in a way that titillates racists.

If they gave a flying F*** they could have worked up standards for such databases that states would have to adhere to.

But who wants to make the country better, when you can burn it to the ground.

Where's the fun in that?
^ Exactly what he said; QED.

BigSteve wrote:
:lol:

;) :D

Ter wrote:
That is only during Passover, when a little Arab children's blood is needed to prepare the matzos.
It gives the matzos that little extra special nice taste, second to none.

Have you ever been to Israel? You're not from Israel. And you are completely ignorant of Euro populism and espesh Polish politics.

You genuinely think supporting openly anti-semitic alt right nutters is a fantastic idea. There are no words really.
Hong Wu wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7r0uF_5RQ0

In case anyone doesn't know, a "red flag" law is where someone can call the police and say that they're afraid someone will commit a crime, the police then come in and take away that person's legally owned firearms.

Ridiculously, Democrats have rejected a modification which would make red flag laws apply to people who are on a gang database, even though gang members commit the most gun crimes by a huge margin and the point of a gang database is to identify people who are believed to have a higher chance of committing crimes.

I wonder what the rationale or justification for that is supposed to be?

Hi Hong Wu. I didn't watch your gay video for friendless losers who like hearing one sided conversations because it makes them feel less lonely. Do you have any sources that aren't digital beggars who list a dozen+ ways to throw change at them in the video summary?

I dunno. The Red Elephant Vincent James from Patriot Cups Dot Com just doesn't seem like the most legitimate source?
Ter wrote:That is only during Passover, when a little Arab children's blood is needed to prepare the matzos.
It gives the matzos that little extra special nice taste, second to none.

By the way, that was from a Muslim in Saudi Arabia. :lol:

..which Israel supports. So you don't have a problem supporting terrorists, what's new? From NI, to Poland, to Israel.. I'm guessing you're a big fan of Pinochet and other idiots like that too which you're no doubt very well clued up on. Don't catch anything nasty in Bangladesh. ;)
Presvias wrote:Have you ever been to Israel?

Why do you need to know that ?
Presvias wrote:You're not from Israel.

Maybe I am. maybe I m not.
What is it to you ?
Presvias wrote:And you are completely ignorant of Euro populism and espesh Polish politics.

"espesh"? What kind of language is that ?
Presvias wrote:You genuinely think supporting openly anti-semitic alt right nutters is a fantastic idea.

The populist uprising against the massive Muslim immigration into Europe, sanctioned by Frau Merkel, is a positive development. Many of those Muslims are an existential threat to the Jewish and even Christian population in Europe. The backlash against the EU is wonderful. BREXIT is wonderful.

https://twitter.com/CIJ_ICJ/status/177337636136248[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]

Indeed. It is strange, but they're all over the in[…]