Truth To Power wrote:They do. Google "University of Minnesota Twins Study" and start reading.
The "University of Minnesota Twins Study" was conducted under a society that conditioned cultural and psychological capitalism. This study was done in the United States, which is a highly capitalist country. This study was done years after the Second World War, this is when the United States purposefully set up its infrastructures, privately, and publicly, to psychologically and subconsciously raise and condition children to hate socialism. Since the Second World War, the United States set up itself like that to prevent their population from having any socialist support, any gain of real consciousness, and having support for the rivaling Soviet Union.
Many adopted children in the United States - American born/nationality, or non-American born/national origin, that have been born since the 1950's, have capitalist politics because of how the States set itself up for to prevent their populace from gaining socialist support. If this "Minnesota Twin Study" was conducted in a socialist, or pro socialist country like the DDR, then the results would of been different.
No, it was caused by implementing socialism.
Socialism cannot be implemented from a non socialist population. In order for pure socialism to be implemented, its implementers must be socialists.
Garbage. The socialist state exercised absolute control over them.
This is because the Chinese population was a very strict, patriarchal society that had strict following standards. The only way to have the Chinese people to support socialism at this more strict, patriarchal time, is to have more psychological control, because that was the only way to lead the majority of the Chinese people. Many of the people there did not care about politics. They only cared about their families, religions, communities, and social drama. They were also even MORE controlled BEFORE Maoist socialism, with the older Chinese dynasties. People were even more controlled with forced marriages, severe patriarchy, and the extreme control from the oppressive family institutions.
You mean they weren't delusional socialist know-nothings.
This is an opinionated statement about socialists. It is like claiming that Objectivists are delusional anti socialist "know-nothings."
That is an absurd and delusional load of ahistorical nonsense.
You are not willing to explain how or why in your opinion, my example is "ahistorical nonsense."
It can and does. There are no counter-examples.
There are counter examples:
- Before the DDR joined Western Deutschland, women had more rights. It was less concerning because women mostly did not have to worry about relying on a husband or his involved family. Divorces were easier and quicker to get and obtain. There was less stress about paying bills. There was less crime. It was cleaner - No graffiti, no hyper sexual culture, no gangster related symbolism. The Trabant automobiles were first made in 1957. When it was first produced, its simple design was advanced compared to many other common cars. It was among the first mass produced car to be made out of recycled material. And its design was so advanced, that Trabant cars had a similar design until the enterprise ceased to exist in the early 1990's!
- The Soviet Union launched the first spacecraft into outer space - The Sputnik, in 1957. They had the first human to get into outer space - Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin, in April 1961. They had the first Woman in outer space - Valentina Tereshkova, in June 1963. Women had more liberation. Women fought in the military during the Second World War. Women were more independent. The Soviet Union also had more alcohol than many capitalist nations. By the late 1970's, some elements of the education in the Soviet Union were more advanced than the United States. The Soviet Union also had a very large army, full of lots of tanks and aircraft (MiG 21 was the most mass produced jet as of 2019) that they exchanged and donated to various nations around the world.
- Yugoslavia was one of the most stable modern states in the Balkans during the 20th century. There were many western cars. Their people were bigger, fatter, and ate a lot of food. Some people I have talked to on the internet that are from Yugoslavia, and had parents or grandparents who lived there from the 1940's-1970's, told me that they had free houses, nice free apartments, easy to get Western cars, and easy good credited occupations.
- The Pyramid of Tirana, which was completed in 1988, as to date, Is the MOST EXPENSIVE and Valuable structure in Albania. It was built to be dedicated to Enver Hoxha.
- Poland was a very nice industrial country that had parts to it that are more luxurious than Switzerland. When Poland turned to capitalism by the end of the 20th century, capitalism destroyed Poland for decades.
Nope. Objectivism is not a system of ownership. Socialism is.
Objectivism is a system of ownership because Objectivism believes in private property, currency, and the concepts of debt and value.
Claiming that something you do not support is "mismanagement" has no political, nor scientific context.
I.e., being rational and informed human beings, and not naked mole rats.
People supporting arranged or even forced marriages (Muslim parts of Russia, Bosnia), people loving money, people believing in the family institution, people supporting manipulative religion, and people supporting oppressive social constructs like hyper masculinity for men, or submission for women, is NOT "rational" nor "informed."