Ukrainegate - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15042905
Rick Perry, the energy secretary who has drawn scrutiny for his role in the controversy surrounding President Trump’s efforts to push Ukraine officials to investigate the son of a political rival, on Thursday told the president he will resign from the cabinet.

Well ………. there goes another one. I expect that Obese Donald will replace him with his favorite "loyal" gas station attendant.

I see The Fat Guy threw a psycho fit with Nancy yesterday. I wonder if we'll see him in a straight jacket before the election.
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15042906
Lmao what the fuck was that Mulvaney conference?

"YEAH, we did the crime everyone is denying. So fucking what? We crime all the time. It's crime time! Crime o'fucking clock here!"
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15042909
jimjam wrote:I see The Fat Guy threw a psycho fit with Nancy yesterday.

It was nervous Nancy who threw one of her patented hissy fits. She and the Democratic leadership got up and walked out, but everyone else stayed and had a productive meeting. Trump is absolutely hilarious:




:lol: :excited: :D For what it's worth, the guy is fantastic entertainment!
User avatar
By jimjam
#15042919
blackjack21 wrote:It was nervous Nancy who threw one of her patented hissy fits. She and the Democratic leadership got up and walked out, but everyone else stayed and had a productive meeting. Trump is absolutely hilarious:

Yes, I know, that's the Rush and Sean spin and we know they are fountainheads of truth and wisdom :lol: .
By Presvias
#15042921
jimjam wrote:Yes, I know, that's the Rush and Sean spin and we know they are fountainheads of truth and wisdom :lol: .


People like that need a good dose of Colbert. The Colbert - O'Reilly clashes were highly amusing.

Yeah Colbert is a smug liberal know it all douche but at least he's amusing.
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15042923


Mulvaney: "Yeah, no shit we were holding back the money for some sweet, sweet quid pro quo. You don't like it? Suck my dick."

*An hour later*

Mulvaney: "Actually, it was the opposite of the thing I said. I'll suck your dick."
User avatar
By jimjam
#15042936
SpecialOlympian wrote:https://twitter.com/davidfolkenflik/status/1184955822444601345

Mulvaney: "Yeah, no shit we were holding back the money for some sweet, sweet quid pro quo. You don't like it? Suck my dick."

*An hour later*

Mulvaney: "Actually, it was the opposite of the thing I said. I'll suck your dick."

"Trump's interest in ensuring taxpayer's dollars are spent responsibly and appropriately." Is this Trump guy the same guy under whose watch the national debt increased by $300,000,000,000 per year ? Mind boggling how full of shit they are & mind boggling how many people are dumb enough to believe them.
By Hindsite
#15042953
SpecialOlympian wrote:Mulvaney: "Yeah, no shit we were holding back the money for some sweet, sweet quid pro quo. You don't like it? Suck my dick."

That is a good Adam Schiff (or Shifty Schiff) parody of Mulvaney. :lol:
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15043053
The interesting thing about this is Pelosi won't take a vote I wonder why LOL :lol:

@jimjam come on down the weather is great and the shrimp are tastey. Have you been to the Cigar Bar yet ?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043061
Finfinder wrote:The interesting thing about this is Pelosi won't take a vote I wonder why


Very few Democrats want to go on record as supporting impeachment. If she doesn't take it to a vote, she spares them the embarrassment of either having to support it or going against the will of the party.

Unfortunately for her, however, is that it's not a legitimate impeachment inquiry without a vote. The White House is rightly telling her and Schiff to fuck off.

As long as there's no vote, only dipshit liberals will support what the Democrats are doing...
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043064
Finfinder wrote:The interesting thing about this is Pelosi won't take a vote I wonder why LOL :lol:

@jimjam come on down the weather is great and the shrimp are tastey. Have you been to the Cigar Bar yet ?

I guess legally/technically she does not have to but...………. realistically she is protecting some house members who may be hurt if they go on record.

No. I have never been to a cigar bar ……. i'll bet there are no females there …… my wife makes me smoke on the lanai but, of course, I'm the boss :lol: . I have a few Cubans that I left in Florida so I wouldn't smoke them. Cuba really does make a superior cigar, it's too bad politics has to interfere with something of real importance …. like cigars.
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15043069
Finfinder wrote:The interesting thing about this is Pelosi won't take a vote I wonder why LOL :lol:


Because she doesn't have to, Congress has Constitutionally mandated powers to investigate. Holding a meaningless vote accomplishes nothing. Also:

-The fact that the GOP is pushing this specific talking point rather than actually defending the president's actions means the GOP is desperate to change the conversation to anything else, literally anything, because discussing what Trump did isn't a conversation they want to have.

-Holding the vote won't stop the GOP from continuing to call the inquiries illegitimate. They'll just move on to the next iteration of the same argument.

The GOP doesn't want to talk about what Trump actually did so their only move is to try to talk about the investigation itself. It's not a strong position, a vote won't placate them, and they will continue to call the investigation illegitimate no matter what.

But at this point, who cares what the cowards in the GOP think? They're all being cowed by a fat old idiot who has rotted his brain with decades of abusing stimulants.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043072
jimjam wrote:I guess legally/technically she does not have to but...………. realistically she is protecting some house members who may be hurt if they go on record.


This is fascinating.

If impeachment is such a good idea, why would anyone be hurt by voting in favor of it?
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15043081
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmbo Turkey just openly mocking President Deals now after he caved and gave them everything they wanted.



What about Clinton going batshit recently and saying that Russia has plants inside the Democratic party? Oh and the Greens are also Russian assets. Basically the plan is to give birth to a 3rd party candidate to undermine the democratic nomination so Trump wins again. And ofcourse Putin has "Kompromat" on Trump. (Black mail)
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043085
@ 1pm
QUESTION: So the demand for an investigation into the Democrats was part of the reason that he ordered to withhold funding to Ukraine?

MULVANEY: The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation, and that is absolutely appropriate.

QUESTION: Withholding the funding?

MULVANEY: Yeah.

Then @ 5:52( :lol: ):
Mulvaney: “There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server."

Welcome to Donald in Wonderland :lol:
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15043097
SpecialOlympian wrote:Because she doesn't have to, Congress has Constitutionally mandated powers to investigate. Holding a meaningless vote accomplishes nothing. Also:

-The fact that the GOP is pushing this specific talking point rather than actually defending the president's actions means the GOP is desperate to change the conversation to anything else, literally anything, because discussing what Trump did isn't a conversation they want to have.

-Holding the vote won't stop the GOP from continuing to call the inquiries illegitimate. They'll just move on to the next iteration of the same argument.

The GOP doesn't want to talk about what Trump actually did so their only move is to try to talk about the investigation itself. It's not a strong position, a vote won't placate them, and they will continue to call the investigation illegitimate no matter what.

But at this point, who cares what the cowards in the GOP think? They're all being cowed by a fat old idiot who has rotted his brain with decades of abusing stimulants.


LOL they are holding a secret star chamber to supersede an entire election without allowing the person to defend themselves nor the public to see what they are doing. .

"Congress" has the the right to impeach not one person not one committee, beside the fact that Mitch McConnell said the senate would hold a trial right away. So what is the problem ?

Are you saying that Trump does LSD and shrooms ? :D
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15043101
Finfinder, is there some reason you would rather talk about the process (which you and all of PoFo's right wing either genuinely don't understand or pretend not to so as to keep the conversation on the process) than what Trump actually did?

Thank you for illustrating the point I made so well.

JohnRawls wrote:What about Clinton going batshit recently and saying that Russia has plants inside the Democratic party? Oh and the Greens are also Russian assets. Basically the plan is to give birth to a 3rd party candidate to undermine the democratic nomination so Trump wins again. And ofcourse Putin has "Kompromat" on Trump. (Black mail)


How are any of those relevant? Another country that Trump has caved to repeatedly is now openly mocking the president while they flout the agreement they made which gave them everything they wanted while shoving responsibility on to the US.

Trump is a weak ass old bitch lol.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15043125
SpecialOlympian wrote:Finfinder, is there some reason you would rather talk about the process (which you and all of PoFo's right wing either genuinely don't understand or pretend not to so as to keep the conversation on the process) than what Trump actually did?

Thank you for illustrating the point I made so well.



How are any of those relevant? Another country that Trump has caved to repeatedly is now openly mocking the president while they flout the agreement they made which gave them everything they wanted while shoving responsibility on to the US.

Trump is a weak ass old bitch lol.


Clinton is relevant because she was the alternative to Trump that was presented by the Democrats. How can you not understand that?

You are whining about Trump being the president and his dumbassery. We get that, he is a dumb ass in a lot of ways. The problem is that his alternative is even worse. If Trump is at least the common mans dumb ass than what is Hillary? I know you will say that he is rich and not a common man but his perception by the people is that he is an relatable dumb ass. You know like that Bundy guy from that old TV series married with children i think or whatever its name was. Bundy might be a clown but he is our relatable clown compared to Hillary. People can understand that. What people can't understand is a person who is a person like Hillary who on one side stands for social issues and than on the other hand is rich as fuck and beats the drums of war every possible moment. Sure, she is 10 times smarter and more connected than Trump. Problem is that people despise that because of lust, greed, envy etc. The difference is basically that people despise Hillary as a person and not a politician while people despise Trump as a politician. One is a lot worse than the other.
  • 1
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 64
Syrian war thread

UN officially asks Israel to leave Golan Heights[…]

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1203982077072416[…]

You need to do two things BS. You need to actuall[…]

The Next UK PM everybody...

^^^ Love to read the comments from The Daily Mail,[…]