Canadian Federal Election - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15043026
Pants-of-dog wrote:He commented on it.

Do you think people from the USA should not be commenting on the Canadian election?


I never said that.

Why is it that many people from Canada can dish it out but not take it?

Do you support wearing "blackface"?
#15043028
:roll: It's not two sets of rules. One is a possible rape that happened a long time ago, and one is just an embarrassing thing that happened a long time ago. The two are not comparable and are like comparing apples to oranges.

You think that a possibly reprehensible criminal act is comparable to a stupid act that's non-criminal? How?? :?: How do you come to this obviously flawed conclusion?

BigSteve wrote:Kavanagh never raped anyone.
:roll: I never said that he did, but you really don't care about that, do you? Read what I wrote above...(Possible).

I was also making a comparison that Finfinder brought up, and was only comparing it on the basis of the potential CRIME. A potential rape is not comparable to a guy going black-face. One is a potential crime, whereas the other is potentially embarrassing. I was pointing out the stupidity of the comparison, and not whether or not he actually did it.

Finfinder wrote:What do you think about Obama meddling in Canada's election process?
Obama saying something isn't meddling. People are entitled to their opinions. Are Canadians going to listen to a former US President? Unlikely. They'll either agree with him, or not. There is no coercion. I doubt Obama has any influence on Canadians. :lol:

BigSteve wrote:Godstud certainly seems to feel that way...
Only because YOU made the same comment about Canadians commenting on American politics. :knife:

I don't give a shit about what Trudeau did 18 years ago, as it was simply embarrassing to him, and not relevant to politics now, and was not, in any way, criminal. Embarrassing as hell? Yes. Does he deserve ridicule for doing it? Sure thing!
#15043029
Godstud wrote::roll: It's not two sets of rules. One is a possible rape that happened a long time ago, and one is just an embarrassing thing that happened a long time ago. The two are not comparable and are like comparing apples to oranges.

You think that a possibly reprehensible criminal act is comparable to a stupid act that's non-criminal? How?? :?: How do you come to this obviously flawed conclusion?

:roll: I never said that he did, but you really don't care about that, do you? Read what I wrote above...(Possible).

I was also making a comparison that Finfinder brought up, and was only comparing it on the basis of the potential CRIME. A potential rape is not comparable to a guy going black-face. One is a potential crime, whereas the other is potentially embarrassing. I was pointing out the stupidity of the comparison, and not whether or not he actually did it.

:

I don't give a shit about what Trudeau did 18 years ago, as it was simply embarrassing to him, and not relevant to politics now, and was not, in any way, criminal. Embarrassing as hell? Yes. Does he deserve ridicule for doing it? Sure thing!



The difference is that with Kavanaugh it was completely fabricated made up not a shred of credible evidence. In Trudeau's case it wasn't once twice or even three times it was at least four times that we know of, I posted a video with undeniable proof. Big big difference in my argument verses yours.
Last edited by Finfinder on 18 Oct 2019 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
#15043030
Godstud wrote::roll: It's not two sets of rules. One is a possible rape that happened a long time ago, and one is just an embarrassing thing that happened a long time ago. The two are not comparable and are like comparing apples to oranges.

You think that a possibly reprehensible criminal act is comparable to a stupid act that's non-criminal? How?? :?: How do you come to this obviously flawed conclusion?


There's no "possible rape". There was no rape, period. There's no evidence of a rape. Even the so-called witnesses named by Ford had no idea what the fuck she was talking about. It was clear to anyone of any measurable intelligence that she was making the whole thing up.

So, you're correct in that it's comparing apples and oranges. One, the black face incident of your racist PM, actually happened. The other, this "possible rape" you speak of, did not...

I was also making a comparison that Finfinder brought up, and was only comparing it on the basis of the potential CRIME. A potential rape is not comparable to a guy going black-face. One is a potential crime, whereas the other is potentially embarrassing. I was pointing out the stupidity of the comparison, and not whether or not he actually did it.


What the fuck is a "potential rape"?

If you really want to point out stupidity, you might want to start with that...
#15043031
BigSteve wrote:Godstud certainly seems to feel that way...


Do you think US citizens should not be commenting on the Canadian election?

@Finfinder

Please answer the question.
#15043032
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think US citizens should not be commenting on the Canadian election?


Have I said that?
#15043034
BigSteve wrote:There's no "possible rape". There was no rape, period. There's no evidence of a rape. Even the so-called witnesses named by Ford had no idea what the fuck she was talking about. It was clear to anyone of any measurable intelligence that she was making the whole thing up.

So, you're correct in that it's comparing apples and oranges. One, the black face incident of your racist PM, actually happened. The other, this "possible rape" you speak of, did not...
That's not the point, but I can see you don't understand that comparing a potential crime from the past is not the same as a potential embarrassing moment. :knife:

bigSteve wrote:What the fuck is a "potential rape"?

If you really want to point out stupidity, you might want to start with that...
A rape accusation. It's really quite simple.

My only point was the two are hardly comparable in terms of the potential harm to people involved. If you still don't get it, I have neither the time nor the crayons to draw it out for you.

Finfinder wrote:The difference is that with Kavanaugh it was completely fabricated made up not a shred of credible evidence. In Trudeau's case it wasn't once twice or even three times it was at least four times that we know of, I posted a video with undeniable proof. Big big difference in my argument verses yours.
So who was harmed by Trudeau's stupid actions? Is there a victim? No.

What Trudeau did, was dumb. No doubt about it. That's it, though.

@Pants-of-dog Well, @BigSteve had no trouble telling Canadians to not comment on American politics, so I found it pretty hypocritical of him to roll into this thread and comment on it, as if he'd never made the statement. :|
#15043036
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think US citizens should not be commenting on the Canadian election?

@Finfinder

Please answer the question.


I'm on this thread .... so can you just get to what your point is or gotcha momnet you think you have?


Do you think it is racist to wear blackface? Can you please answer the question.

Also, if so, are all people who vote for Trudeau racists ?

Does the shoe hurt now that it's on the other foot ?

@Godstud @Pants-of-dog

Go ahead post wear I said Canadians shouldn't comment on US politics. Don't just make this up post the quote.
Last edited by Finfinder on 18 Oct 2019 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
#15043039
We know it was a stupid racist thing Trudeau did 18 years ago. Duhhh!!! Yet, it was 18 years ago, and what he's done now does not reflect what he might have done when he was younger and stupider. Nothing he has done, during his term as PM, has been racist.

I've never heard of anyone calling a Kavanaugh supporter a rapist, so I think your statement is pretty fucking stupid.

Finfinder wrote:Does the shoe hurt now that it's on the other foot ?
Are you trolling or just being stupid?

Finfinder wrote:Go ahead post wear I said Canadians shouldn't comment on US politics. Don't just make this up post the quote.
Pay attention. BigSteve did it in an American politics thread.

I don't care if Americans, Australians, or anyone comments on Canadian politics, as long as they at least get a bit informed about it. Americans and others are not inundated with Canadian politics, like the rest of the world is with American politics.

Canadian elections don't run for 2 years, but 3 months, either. FFS, Americans are already running for the election in Nov, 2020! :eek:
Last edited by Godstud on 18 Oct 2019 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
#15043042
Godstud wrote:That's not the point, but I can see you don't understand that comparing a potential crime from the past is not the same as a potential embarrassing moment. :knife:

A rape accusation. It's really quite simple.


An accusation which was shown to be completely fabricated. That's not a "potential crime", that's a lie, and Ford was shown to be a liar...

My only point was the two are hardly comparable in terms of the potential harm to people involved. If you still don't get it, I have neither the time nor the crayons to draw it out for you.


You should probably wrap your head around the fact that there was no "potential harm" to anyone in the Kavanagh case. If you still don't get that, I have neither the time nor the crayons to draw it out for you...

So who was harmed by Trudeau's stupid actions? Is there a victim? No.


You know, recently here in the States we've been dealing with pinheads who believe we should remove Confederate statues and change the names of schools named after Confederates. Yes, it's stupid, but it happens.

But who is harmed by leaving them intact? Is there a victim? No.

@Pants-of-dog Well, @BigSteve had no trouble telling Canadians to not comment on American politics, so I found it pretty hypocritical of him to roll into this thread and comment on it, as if he'd never made the statement. :|


I've not said that Canadians shouldn't comment on American politics, so please stop making up bullshit.

What I said is that Americans don't give a fuck what you (Canadians) have to say. If you want to run your mouth and look silly, that's entirely up to you...
#15043045
Godstud wrote:Fine, then fuck off. Canadians don't give a fuck what an ignorant uneducated American has to say.

You are bullshitting(LYING) too, as you did tell me not to comment on American politics. You and others did the same because you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. You're cowards that way.


No, I never told you that.

And, as far as not being able to handle disagreement, look how emotional you're getting over this. It's almost funny. Are you gonna' cry? I bet you are.

The internet's proving to be too much for you...

LOLOL!!!
#15043046
Godstud wrote:Your comparison was idiotic, and you only made it moreso by arguing that it's the same thing.


You were the one making the comparison, Sport, not me...
#15043047
:lol: No, it was Finfinder and you then proceed to reinforce it, in your ignorance, Chump.
#15043049
Godstud wrote:
Are you trolling or just being stupid?

P:


You know I explained already I don't take this as serious as you do. You are just going off the rails. Trolling ? LOL 90% of the posts on this forum are made up anti Trump trolls I think its OK for me to point out the credibly and hypocrisy of one thread about Canada and their blackface wearing leader. Everybody knows I'm rite.
#15043056
Finfinder wrote:You know I explained already I don't take this as serious as you do. You are just going off the rails.


He is getting a tad emotional, isn't he?
#15043065
BigSteve wrote:Have I said that?


You have commented on the Canadian election, which logically implies that you think they should.

You consistently get angry every time someone who is not a US citizen comments on US politics, and tell them they have no right to comment. This logically implies that you think they should not.

Finfinder wrote:I'm on this thread .... so can you just get to what your point is or gotcha momnet you think you have?


If you think it is perfectly fine for US citizens to comment, then you have no reason to bring up Obama.

Do you think it is racist to wear blackface? Can you please answer the question.


Yes, but it is not he most racist thing he has done. I discussed this in the other thread we had devoted to this topic.

It is not really that relevant or damning. Trudeau could literally admit that the Canadian government is committing genocide and it would not matter. In the Canadian voter mind, Trudeau stands for progressivism, despite the fact that his government routinely perpetuates racism and other problems.

And from a position of Canadian relativism, it is not wrong. Scheer makes Trudeau look like a saint. But that is just optics.

Also, if so, are all people who vote for Trudeau racists ?


No. Some are and some are not. They all support a system that is inherently racist, though.

Does the shoe hurt now that it's on the other foot ?


I have no idea what you are talking about.
#15043068
Pants-of-dog wrote:You have commented on the Canadian election, which logically implies that you think they should.


Well, you're a regular fuckin' Sherlock Holmes, aren't you?

You consistently get angry every time someone who is not a US citizen comments on US politics, and tell them they have no right to comment. This logically implies that you think they should not.


Absolutely untrue. First, no one here is good enough to make me angry. Second, you'll die an old man before you find where I've ever told someone they don't have the right to comment, so your "logic" isn't worth shit.

I hope, one day, you find that you're able to have a discussion without making up bullshit. I don't think it'll actually happen, but I can hope...
#15043071
And now you seem to be angry again.

Anyway, it would not surprise me to find out that Obama’s comments were appreciated by Trudeau and may influence a few voters to support Trudeau.

Obama, for all his faults, is still a knowledgeable politician. I bet he even knows who Jagmeet Singh is.
#15043077
Pants-of-dog wrote:And now you seem to be angry again.


You pretty much believe that anyone who disagrees with you is angry, so your comment means little to me.

Now, care to rise to the challenge? I have never told anyone they have no right to comment, yet you've said I have.

Where?
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Russians often have language problems when it come[…]

Ukrainegate

I asked a question and made an observation, and[…]

@Crantag , You wrote, "If you are a thinke[…]

They are already allowed to do so. Yet it is not […]