Ukrainegate - Page 39 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By BigSteve
Stormsmith wrote: I also hear Republicans are growing exhausted of defending President Trump.

And they're going to remember that the reason they had to defend him was the unrelenting attacks by the left on the President.

As much as they wish they didn't have to defend him, they will not, under any circumstances, create an environment beneficial to the left. They're not going to give up their defense of Trump, simply because the left would spin that to mean that they are right and their conduct was correct.

Impeachment is going to backfire on the left, simply because it's going to be unsuccessful. Americans have little patience for shit like this, and the idiots on the left are going to find that out...
By Rancid
blackjack21 wrote:Trump has listened to criticism of his Doral plan for the G-7 meeting and he has backed off. Biden did not.

You didn't have a problem with Trump's conflict of interest, but you do with Biden's.

The inconsistency is manifested because of your biases. Ultimately it say's you have no principles, or honor. That's ok though. I'm not sure you've ever claimed you are an honorable person anyway.
By BigSteve
Rancid wrote:You didn't have a problem with Trump's conflict of interest, but you do with Biden's.

There was no conflict of interest. Everything would be provided to the G7 "at cost". That means there's no profit. The only reason libs whined about "conflict of interest" is because Trump would be hosting the G7 at his property, and those in attendance were likely to be complimentary (ever been to a Trump property?) and, well, fuck no, we can't let anyone compliment the President.

Now that he's said he won't host it, the left can't say anything more about it. Criticizing Trump will only expose the left as being the petty little bitches we know them to be...
By Rancid
BigSteve wrote:
There was no conflict of interest. Everything would be provided to the G7 "at cost". That means there's no profit. The only reason libs whined about "conflict of interest" is because Trump would be hosting the G7 at his property, and those in attendance were likely to be complimentary (ever been to a Trump property?) and, well, fuck no, we can't let anyone compliment the President.

Ahh ok, then there's no problem at all.
By BigSteve
Rancid wrote:Ahh ok, then there's no problem at all.

Exactly.

Trump doesn't even accept a salary. He's not about to try to profit off of a one-time event held at one of his properties.

That doesn't matter to the left, though. They'd criticize him for not deciding to host it at a Holiday Inn and then, when he'd decide to host it at a Holiday Inn, they'd criticize him for hosting it at a Holiday Inn.

Personally, I don't know why it's just not going to be held at Camp David. That would make the most sense to me...
By Rancid
BigSteve wrote:
Exactly.

Trump doesn't even accept a salary. He's not about to try to profit off of a one-time event held at one of his properties.

That doesn't matter to the left, though. They'd criticize him for not deciding to host it at a Holiday Inn and then, when he'd decide to host it at a Holiday Inn, they'd criticize him for hosting it at a Holiday Inn.

Personally, I don't know why it's just not going to be held at Camp David. That would make the most sense to me...

If we can trust Trump to not make a profit on this, can we trust the government in other areas though? why or why not?
By BigSteve
Rancid wrote:If we can trust Trump to not make a profit on this, can we trust the government in other areas though? why or why not?

Okay, I'll much prefer to accept the fact that you hate Trump so much that you'll never accept that the G7 Summit wouldn't have seen a profit than to go down some ridiculous rabbit hole of minutia with you.

You think he wants to do it for the profit. You're wrong, of course, but I won't try to dissuade you...
By Rancid
BigSteve wrote:I'll much prefer to accept the fact that you hate Trump

I don't hate him, I just think he's not fit for the office.
By Rancid
You didn't answer the question though
BigSteve wrote:You think he wants to do it for the profit.

I never said that. I said it doesn't look good, and thus shouldn't host it at one of his family's properties. Profit or not.
By BigSteve
Rancid wrote:I don't hate him, I just think he's not fit for the office.

No, you hate him. Your posting history all but proves that...
By Rancid
BigSteve wrote:No, you hate him.

nah,

Anyway you never answered the question.
By late
BigSteve wrote:
the left...

The reason Trump dropped Doral was pressure, and a lot of it, from Republicans.

Places like Doral are typically close to empty in summer. Hosting that conference would benefit Trump in several ways, even if you accept the idiotic idea that it would be at "cost".
By Finfinder
This is so hilarious what would Trump profit a few thousands of dollars :lol: He is proud of his place in Doral just wanted to show off. So funny watching the never Trumpers look like complete morons trying to spin this any other way. Everythiong the left says is a projection.

late wrote:Places like Doral are typically close to empty in summer. Hosting that conference would benefit Trump in several ways, even if you accept the idiotic idea that it would be at "cost".

Do you always just make things up fabricate a talking point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Finfinder on 22 Oct 2019 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:This is so hilarious what would Trump profit a few thousands of dollars

As I've said, the issue isn't profit. Even if it's 100% verifiable that it's a loss for him, this should still not be done. The optics are bad.

It sets a bad precedent for future presidents, etc. etc.

the fact you guys can't see this verifies my theory that guys like you really want the USA to turn in Mexico. :lol:

oh the irony.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
This is so hilarious what would Trump profit a few thousands of dollars

He is proud of his place in Doral just wanted to show off.

It's part of a pattern of self dealing. What was amusing was watching Trump back away after Republicans put a lot of pressure on him.

Doral is in financial trouble. It's also gotten bad press over it's bed bug problems.
By late
Rancid wrote:
the fact you guys can't see this verifies my theory that guys like you really want the USA to turn in Mexico.

oh the irony.

Reactionaries are what I call Failure Junkies. They can't bring themselves to deal with actual problems, so they come up with random responses that almost invariably make matters worse.

Failure addicts.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:As I've said, the issue isn't profit. Even if it's 100% verifiable that it's a loss for him, this should still not be done. The optics are bad.

It sets a bad precedent for future presidents, etc. etc.

the fact you guys can't see this verifies my theory that guys like you really want the USA to turn in Mexico. :lol:

oh the irony.

I can see that you are trying so hard to be right about something and Trump is so far in your heads it makes you all look like a fools. This is the second time in a row now, Trump called the lefts bluff, the phone transcript was released and proved the whistle blower was a set up yet they couldn't let it go and now this. Hilarious to see you never Trumpers dancing around a circular fire like Indians. This is such a huge political win. LOL

I don't really care in the end I could see how the left was going to go crazy over this but if you think this is anything like the Obama administration corruption like the Clintons and Bidens you need get off the Koo lAid ASAP . Do you really think you have convinced people that unlike Joe Biden who hides his corruption except when he is bragging about it on camera, Trump does it in the open on phone call when he knows 15 people are listening and at a conference for all to see.

late wrote:Reactionaries are what I call Failure Junkies. They can't bring themselves to deal with actual problems, so they come up with random responses that almost invariably make matters worse.

Failure addicts.

The left never disappoints like I said pure projection

4 investigation which took over 3 years wire tapping of a campaign the FBI the NSA and every liberal bureaucrats against you and all you got is the G7 at Dorall. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the new Projectionist Party :lol:

bad press :lol: :lol: :lol: that's a shocker
Last edited by Finfinder on 22 Oct 2019 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:I can see that you are trying so hard to be right about something

It really isn't that hard to see what's logically and ethically right here. Everything else you said is just noise to try and obfuscate how "tribally locked" (i.e. unobjective) you are.
By Finfinder
Rancid wrote:It really isn't that hard to see what's logically and ethically right here.

and he got out of it do you need to find a safe space might be a good idea to move on. Whats next ?

I'm so glad you stopped Trumps master plan to fix the supposed hotel problems. You know where he gets himself elected president so he can make sure his hotels are booked. bwwaaaahhh :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Rancid
Finfinder wrote:and he got out of it

Which is great. However, there's a larger pattern of behavior that indicates he's not fit for the office. Anyone with basic ethics understanding would know not even to conceive of hosting that thing at his property. That alone say's a lot about him. Again, he's basically a Mexican politician.

The rest of your post is just emotional ranting. You're all over the place. An indication that you are being emotional and not rational.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]