Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 96 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:
There is no apartheid they are not citizens and not part of Israel

the goal is to force Jordan to annex them
but Israel will have to get rid of the hashimites to do that but

its going to happen sooner or later

You don't escape the obvious quite that easily. There are other words you can use, like concentration camp. The population density is exceedingly high. They are kept on the edge of malnutrition. And they are constantly harassed and subverted when you are not killing them.

But, basically, I agree with you. Israel will solve this with a lot of killing. But I'd suggest trying Occam's Razor.
This interview explains the new wave of violence by Israel, that began by Israel bombing Palestinian leaders, killing one and his wife.

Israel does some targeted killing of Palestinians, the latter respond with rockets that don't kill anyone like the aforementioned targeted killings and then Israel bombs away killing 34+ people, the last I looked, including, as usual, a bunch of kids.

Who's the terrorists?

Hint: it's the ones that has over 2 million people imprisoned in a concentration camp. You know, the ones who've traveled from all over the world in the last 70 or so years to steal the land belonging to the natives...

Lol also at ZN claiming there is no apartheid. The apartheid is in the West Bank and East Jerusalem where there are different laws for people who live in the same land, in that Palestinians live under military rule and the illegal settlers who occupy that territory belonging to Palestinians according to international law, under civil rule, which also extends so far as to allow the illegal settlers to kill the occupied Palestinian population with impunity.

In Gaza, there is no apartheid because Israel controls that prison camp from the outside. And people in Gaza have no civil/humans rights. They are prisoners living in a concentration camp, under constant Israeli attack. The protests this thread is about is people within the prison protesting for their rights to living free, like everyone here reading does. People who oppose freedom for Palestinians today are the same who would've opposed freedom for Black slaves in America less than 100 years ago.

skinster wrote:This interview explains the new wave of violence by Israel, that began by Israel bombing Palestinian leaders, killing one and his wife.

Israel does some targeted killing of Palestinians, the latter respond with rockets that don't kill anyone like the aforementioned targeted killings and then Israel bombs away killing 34+ people, the last I looked, including, as usual, a bunch of kids.

Who's the terrorists?

Israel targeted the leaders of the terrorists.

Palestinians fire rockets after Israel assassinates Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza

Israel targets Iran-backed Islamic Jihad
skinster wrote:Israel does some targeted killing of Palestinians, the latter respond with rockets that don't kill anyone

Why? What on earth is the point of firing rockets that have virtually no impact on Israel? Why should Israel risk negotiating with such an irrational group?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Those are completely different issues
also your knowledge of history is clearly lacking :lol:

They are akin. You can learn about that here, not that you're interested, but others might be.

Rich wrote:Why? What on earth is the point of firing rockets that have virtually no impact on Israel? Why should Israel risk negotiating with such an irrational group?

What do you expect people in Gaza to do when their people are repeatedly bombed and killed? Not to mentioned all the everyday other stuff such as being imprisoned in a concentration camp where the water is unfit to drink and they get 2 hours of electricity a day (if they're lucky) and no access to the outside world. I agree that the rocket attacks are pointless, but I'm not going to lecture an imprisoned population on how they ought to act against their oppressor; some like you might be willing to roll over and die amongst all the death and destruction and some others, fight back on their feet with any means necessary (and in their case something international law supports them in).

Negotiating? Israel isn't in a position to negotiate, since it's oppressing over 6 million Palestinians, either having them imprisoned or denied the rights that the chosen people in the land are offered. Israel is the party in this story that's committing all kinds of crimes every single day, in its ongoing occupation of Palestinian land and its vicious blockade on the 2 million prisoners of Gaza, which includes over a million children.

A few rockets come from the side of the oppressed, those that haven't even killed any, while there are dozens of casualties on the Palestinian side (as usual), but it's the Palestinians that are wrong for responding to violence with shit weapons since they're not allowed an army like their oppressors? :lol:

I know the MSM bullshits a ton on this issue, but even you are old enough to know this isn't an issue of "both sides" as though there is fairness anywhere here. This story has two sides, one that is the oppressor (Israel) and the other that is oppressed (Palestinians).
skinster wrote:Haven't you got some small imprisoned children to shoot in the head?

video above is complete bullshit but thats not the point
You again seem to not care about children being shot by your heroes
how is that?

Syria
Iraq
Iran
Lebanon

all those countries are being terrorized by the "axis of resistance" (which probably wont last long very long seeing the latest events there)
Zionist Nationalist wrote:video above is complete bullshit but thats not the point

What is it that the Israeli who's a son of a general in the 1967 war say that was bullshit? It is correct that Israel, on the first day of the 51-day war on Gaza in 2014, dropped 100 tons of bombs on the small, densely-populated strip of land. 11:25 is the time when the morning and afternoon school shifts change, when kids are going between classes, when the bombs were dropped by Israel. Over 550 children were killed in that "war". And it is correct that that is terrorism, just like the airstrikes in the last week that have killed over 30 people, including, as usual, children.
skinster wrote:What is it that the Israeli who's a son of a general in the 1967 war say that was bullshit? It is correct that Israel, on the first day of the 51-day war on Gaza in 2014, dropped 100 tons of bombs on the small, densely-populated strip of land. 11:25 is the time when the morning and afternoon school shifts change, when kids are going between classes, when the bombs were dropped by Israel. Over 550 children were killed in that "war". And it is correct that that is terrorism, just like the airstrikes in the last week that have killed over 30 people, including, as usual, children.

Thats what happens when terrorists take over your city
what did you expect? what country in the world would tolerate this bullshit? also no other country is doing what Israel does. Israel is the only country in the world that is sending warning to people before bombing them. the last skirmish in Gaza when 34 have died (11 civilians the rest are terrorists) could have been much worse

Israel is merciful I would say too merciful I wouldn't be so kind to them if I was the prime minister
You sound like a normal person who doesn't need to see a mental health therapist at all.

Anyway, I'll note since you can't dispute what Miko Peled stated about Israel choosing a particular time to start attacking Gaza that'd include maximum child casualties, that it's not bullshit, like you claimed.

Anyway lol at your series of hasbara lines to justify the constant killing of Palestinians. You really should see a doctor. Or get sectioned. Good luck.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel is merciful I would say too merciful I wouldn't be so kind to them if I was the prime minister

Diaspora Jews(like Ariel Gold) who oppose this murder be damned! How dare they not make Aliyah and join the IDF! Traitors! Lol!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]