Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 57 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Tainari88
Stormsmith wrote:I think she might be questioning your sanity, but I don't know for certain. I'm not Carnac.

So does this mean you think he is a near genius? (You don't have to answer that one Stormsmith), I can imagine what it might be.... :lol: :lol:
By jimjam
Obese Donald's physical and mental health is rapidly deteriorating. But ……. the $1600 neck ties and flag pin are way cool …………. :|
My father did his bit in the AirForce, my husband was with the Navy and would have returned to service after getting his Master's Degree but after a lengthy wait in the application's queue, the officers reviewing candidates were damned near clamouring over the counter. Seems his experience and degrees in Computer Intel was right in their wheelhouse. Sadly they insisted on posting him to Ontario, where he'd earned his Masters, only the post had twice the snow compared to the universtiy he attended.

He serves in the BC province Govt

A little respect would not go amiss, and good manners cost nothing.

@Tainari88

:lol: right you are! ;)

@jimjam

He looks uncomfortably constipated to me. Maybe he needs metimucil
By blackjack21
Tainari88 wrote:Is @Hindsite a near genius?

I don't know him personally, but he's remarkably more consistent than many of the people on PoFo, and he seems to have a lot of fun tweaking the political left just as I do.

Godstud wrote::roll: Many of the people you call "left wing loons", in this forum, served their country in the military.

Hitler served as a corporal in the Wehrmacht. Augusto Pinochet served a general in the Chilean military. Josip Broz Tito was a sergeant major in the Croatian military. Francisco Franco was an officer in the Spanish army. Do you respect their service?
By Godstud
@blackjack21 You wouldn't have to respect the men to respect what they did, unselfishly, for their country. We aren't discussing totalitarian dictators, however, are we? Evasive much?

Hitler served in the German Army in WW1, as a corporal. He never served in the "Wermacht", which didn't even exist until 1935.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:Hitler served as a corporal in the Wehrmacht. Augusto Pinochet served a general in the Chilean military. Josip Broz Tito was a sergeant major in the Croatian military. Francisco Franco was an officer in the Spanish army. Do you respect their service?

Lee Harvey Oswald served in the U. S. Marine Corps as a private first class and back to private before becoming infamous for the assassination of President Kennedy.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:He never served in the "Wermacht", which didn't even exist until 1935.

Wow! Cool! You got something right. Give yourself a pat on the back.
By Godstud
Why don't you try stating some relevant facts?
By Tainari88
blackjack21 wrote:I don't know him personally, but he's remarkably more consistent than many of the people on PoFo, and he seems to have a lot of fun tweaking the political left just as I do.

Hmm, I think you would make a fine politician. A good Republican. Hee hee. ;)
By Hindsite
Tainari88 wrote:Hmm, I think you would make a fine politician. A good Republican. Hee hee. ;)

I would not make a fine politician, but I do make a good Republican voter and donor.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
somehow it seems appropriate that America's first president could not tell a lie and it's current (last?) president cannot tell the truth.

Nice try Founding Fathers …………………..
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:Image
Obese Donald's physical and mental health is rapidly deteriorating. But ……. the $1600 neck ties and flag pin are way cool …………. :|

Other than your own unbridled hatred of the man, what can you provide to demonstrate that his health is failing?
By Hindsite
BigSteve wrote:Other than your own unbridled hatred of the man, what can you provide to demonstrate that his health is failing?

President Donald Trump underwent a "quick exam and labs" as part of his annual physical exam on Saturday, out of anticipation of a "very busy 2020," the White House said.

Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

A source with knowledge of the matter told CNN that Trump's trip to Walter Reed was not on his schedule as of Friday. On Saturday evening, Grisham told Fox News's Jeanine Pirro that the President decided to go on Saturday since it was a down day.

Grisham also denied the President had any health issue.

"He's healthy as can be," she told Pirro. "He has more energy than anybody in the White House. That man works from 6 a.m. until very, very late at night."

"Anticipating a very busy 2020, the President is taking advantage of a free weekend here in Washington, D.C., to begin portions of his routine annual physical exam at Walter Reed," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement earlier Saturday.

Grisham said in a statement Saturday that the "President remains healthy and energetic without complaints," and that he met with the family of a US Special Forces soldier injured in Afghanistan.

"The President also stopped by to say hello to the medical staff of Walter Reed, to share his thanks for all the outstanding care they provide to our Wounded Warriors, and wish them an early happy Thanksgiving," Grisham added.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/16/politics ... index.html
By Drlee
President Donald Trump underwent a "quick exam and labs" as part of his annual physical exam on Saturday, out of anticipation of a "very busy 2020," the White House said.

Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

This is, of course, nonsense. He has a personal physician with an office in the White House. The Physician to the President, supervises a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants and a couple of admin types. They have an urgent care center in the White House. They may not have x-ray equipment in the White House, I can't recall. Whatever reason he went to the hospital, it seems unlikely it was routine. But what the hell. It does not mean that there is anything particularly devastating happening.

As to his health. He is only five years older than I am. Lots of people that age are just fine and will be for a couple of decades more. Nevertheless he is no spring chicken and he does not take care of himself as best we can tell. Who knows. Maybe he spends every night in the gym. Of course he does.
By jimjam
Drlee wrote:This is, of course, nonsense. He has a personal physician with an office in the White House. The Physician to the President, supervises a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants and a couple of admin types. They have an urgent care center in the White House. They may not have x-ray equipment in the White House, I can't recall. Whatever reason he went to the hospital, it seems unlikely it was routine. But what the hell. It does not mean that there is anything particularly devastating happening.

As to his health. He is only five years older than I am. Lots of people that age are just fine and will be for a couple of decades more. Nevertheless he is no spring chicken and he does not take care of himself as best we can tell. Who knows. Maybe he spends every night in the gym. Of course he does.

Of course it is. I mentioned earlier that I think we can assume that there are full and sophisticated medical facilities right in the White House. We had an "explanation" put forth by the latest "press secretary" something to the effect that Donald found a bit of time that he could divert from his full time job of making America great again and he decided to speed off to Walter Reed and spend 2 and a quarter hours getting his blood work done. ( :lol: ) For one thing I think we can consider the White House "Press Secretary" irrelevant and that the truth is generally the opposite of whatever is being regurgitated for the less than astute portion of our population (Donald's now infamous "base") to ponder.

A significant part of Obese Donald's con job depends on promulgating the illusion that he is some sort of super human being who has endless power and strength. Such an illusion must be protected at all costs. Even BJ21 ostensibly buys into the con but he is a bright boy who, i'm sure, knows better and, as is his wont, he is simply jerking us off.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:This is, of course, nonsense.

It, of course, is not nonsense. As I understand this was only part of his annual physical and the rest is to be done later. There are some things not available at the White House. He also wanted to visit some at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and commend the staff for their great work as their Command in Chief. The fake news saw the President leave the White House under his own power and arrive at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and walk in under his own power and still persisted with the false rumors of heart attack, etc.
By jimjam

Don The Con tweeted this ^ today to entertain and delight his Red Beanie Brigade …… meanwhile :eek: :

By annatar1914
jimjam wrote:Image

Don The Con tweeted this ^ today to entertain and delight his Red Beanie Brigade …… meanwhile :eek: :

You are so in love with President Donald J. Trump :lol:

He's a taken man, lol...
By Drlee
He's a taken man, lol...

All evidence to the contrary.

I suspect he would fuck a bush if he thought there was a rabbit in it.
By BigSteve
Drlee wrote:This is, of course, nonsense. He has a personal physician with an office in the White House. The Physician to the President, supervises a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants and a couple of admin types. They have an urgent care center in the White House. They may not have x-ray equipment in the White House, I can't recall. Whatever reason he went to the hospital, it seems unlikely it was routine. But what the hell. It does not mean that there is anything particularly devastating happening.

Hysterical.

Trump goes to the doctor and libs lose their fuckin' minds...

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]