House Draws Up Completely Lame Articles of Impeachment: Abuse of Power; Obstruction of Congress - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:What made you think looking up videos of black people being murdered would make you look good?

I wasn't thinking of me. Every time I think of you, I think of cops having to kill black people and you blaming the cops. For example, you say in the video I posted that it is a black person being murdered. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person. This guy was killed, because he hijacked a car with a machete, was resisting arrest and then was charging a cop while swinging a machete. Yet, to you it's cops "murdering" black people. The funny thing about that video is that it's pretty standard fare in Los Angeles, but if it happens in London they shut the whole friggin city down. Our strength is our diversity!

jimjam wrote:During a rally in Hershey, Pa., on Tuesday, Donald said his impeachment is “the lightest impeachment in the history of our country.”

They didn't even specify a crime.

late wrote:"Had President Trump not said there were “very fine people” on both sides of the neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville, his comment Tuesday comparing the constitutional process of impeachment to a “lynching” would have been the most racist comment uttered by a modern president.

It was a mantra during the Clinton impeachment.

late wrote:Let’s not pretend the president, who has spent the past four years (starting with that ride down the Trump Tower escalator) stoking racism and trying to convince white Americans that they are the true victims of discrimination, just had a slip of the tongue or made an insulting racial comparison inadvertently.

He has spent the last four years brilliantly trolling you guys. I thought Obama was the biggest troll ever, but Trump makes Obama look like a piker by comparison.

late wrote:Lastly, Trump and today’s GOP attack the notion of a multiracial and multiethnic democracy. That needs to be beaten back at every turn. The public must be reminded again and again by those in positions of power and influence that right-wing nativism is a threat to our diverse democracy."

Yeah. We need more people with knives charging the police. It makes our society so much stronger and diverse. Police just need to be more open-minded about these cultural differences.

blackjack21 wrote:I wasn't thinking of me. Every time I think of you, I think of cops having to kill black people

Wow, that sounds very normal. Thank you for sharing this completely normal thought that isn't weird at all.

You are a very normal and not at all deranged person blackjack.
blackjack21 wrote:

1) It was a mantra during the Clinton impeachment.

2) He has spent the last four years brilliantly trolling you guys. I thought Obama was the biggest troll ever, but Trump makes Obama look like a piker by comparison.

3) Yeah. We need more people with knives charging the police. It makes our society so much stronger and diverse. Police just need to be more open-minded about these cultural differences.

1) You moved the goalposts.. the point was that Clinton didn't say it. But Trump did.

2) Which tells us you really have no understanding of how things need to work.

3) I was talking about the historic wave of racism from the Right. You babble.
After two stop-and-start hours in which Republicans used a parliamentary move known as points of order to slow the proceedings down, even a vote to take a 15-minute wee-wee break went down strictly partisan lines. GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz yelled. "Nobody asked for this break!"

Republicans are descending to exciting new levels of assholeism. What's next …..

POINT OF ORDER! POINT OF ORDER! POINT OF ORDER! POINT OF ORDER!

SpecialOlympian wrote:Wow, that sounds very normal.

It's called conditioning. After years of Obama criticizing the police and you constantly bashing the police in sympathy with Obama, it's natural for me to think of you and then think of police shooting black people. You should look up classical and operative conditioning, mental associations, NLP, etc. It's totally normal. That's where terms like anchoring or "triggered" come from too.

late wrote:1) You moved the goalposts.. the point was that Clinton didn't say it. But Trump did.

No. Clinton did say "...make America great again". It was part of his 1992 campaign. With a compliant media suppressing that fact and a bit of chutzpah, he decided to call Trump racist for something he did himself. The Clintons are the ones who popularized the term "superpredator." "Three strikes" happened under the Clintons. Bill Clinton regrets 'three strikes' bill. It's Donald Trump's First Step act that is turning that around and benefitting black people.

late wrote:2) Which tells us you really have no understanding of how things need to work.

How things "need to work" according to progressives?

late wrote:3) I was talking about the historic wave of racism from the Right. You babble.

I was trolling SpecialOlympian simultaneously, so you obviously didn't catch my drift. What "historic wave of racism from the Right" are you talking about? Enforcing immigration laws? It was much more fun having debates about race when Obama was president. Back then someone like George Zimmerman would become a "white Hispanic" and no longer a minority when shooting Trayvon Martin. The public was still inclined to believe the media even though it was starting to become clear that the media was trying to create public outcry with phony editing techniques.

jimjam wrote:After two stop-and-start hours in which Republicans used a parliamentary move known as points of order to slow the proceedings down, even a vote to take a 15-minute wee-wee break went down strictly partisan lines. GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz yelled. "Nobody asked for this break!"

Republicans are descending to exciting new levels of assholeism. What's next …..

You're actually watching this Schiff Show? I guess there is still someone watching CNN. I think the Republicans are just delaying them so the vote has to happen on Friday the 13th. Just a guess, but who knows. The whole thing is a waste of time anyway. Even Democrats were watching videos on their phones and laptops, realizing the utter futility of the exercise.
late wrote:Founding Fathers.

Oh. So you mean holding slaves, and whipping people to make them work for you for no money? Or having children with your slave woman and keeping your own kids as slaves, but freeing them when you die like Jefferson? Interesting. Tell me more...

late wrote:The Republicans have given up on governing the country, it's who can get away with the most.

Oh. What a shame. What do you propose we should do? Vote for the Democrats?
blackjack21 wrote:

Oh. What a shame. What do you propose we should do? Vote for the Democrats?

Trump is much, much worse than Nixon. But Republicans back then would have voted to remove him from office.

They knew we had to work together to run the country.

And they knew they couldn't let their party get controlled by crooks and crazies.

Today, they are the anti-Republic party. (spelling intentional) I think of them as the Saboteur Party.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Wow, that sounds very normal. Thank you for sharing this completely normal thought that isn't weird at all.

You are a very normal and not at all deranged person blackjack.

Thats a good one here is a better one.

SpecialOlympian wrote:This is why white people need to die and why they are a threat to our society. They simply can not be entrusted with any power, and will gladly hand over the keys to government to someone who is, somehow, dumber and more authoritarian than Trump. White people are a threat to every AMERICAN.
Finfinder wrote:Thats a good one here is a better one.

It's true. For example, look at blackjack. Whenever he thinks of me he thinks of murder, and posts pictures of black people being murdered at me for some ~mysterious reason~. This is because he is a spawn of Yakub, also known as honkeys, and he and his ancestors were bred for evil.

Demented white people like blackjack are a threat to us all. This is why I teach people about white criminality.
late wrote:Trump is much, much worse than Nixon. But Republicans back then would have voted to remove him from office.

Trump hasn't even committed a crime. Nixon didn't either, but he did use his position to thwart investigations and prosecutions of those who did. Otherwise, Nixon was just fine.

What has changed is that the mainstream media is no longer mainstream in terms of reflecting the values of the American people, and no longer a monopoly on the dissemination of information.

So Republicans would not have been able to stop the media shaping the views of the American people--who voted overwhelmingly for Nixon and against McGovern. So to attack Nixon, they needed to attack his personal character since they could not beat him politically. This has been standard practice for the Democratic party ever since. Back then, if the public went along, Republicans careers would be over if they didn't go along too. Today, it's the opposite. The electorate is used to the politics of personal destruction, and Republicans who go along with a DNC/media narrative face the end of their career rather than saving it.

late wrote:And they knew they couldn't let their party get controlled by crooks and crazies.

Nixon was not a crook or a crazy.

late wrote:Today, they are the anti-Republic party. (spelling intentional) I think of them as the Saboteur Party.

They aren't anti-Republic at all. Progressives are the most anti-Republic political cabal in the United States, supporting graduated income taxes, direct election of senators, and giving women the right to vote. Many are even for getting rid of the Senate and the electoral college. You can't get much more anti-Republic than that.

SpecialOlympian wrote: Whenever he thinks of me he thinks of murder, and posts pictures of black people being murdered at me for some ~mysterious reason~.

Police officers shooting people charging them with knives or machetes aren't committing murder. They are engaged in self defense. That's why I think it is fun to point that out to you, because you ignore the crime being committed and attack the cops who aren't doing anything illegal.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Demented white people like blackjack are a threat to us all. This is why I teach people about white criminality.

It's also why you are wasting your time. I've already spelled it out for you. A better generalization is that white people do violence as a group. There has to be an in-group permission/absolution for directed violence for it to prevail at large in European populations. So you see it in militaries, police forces (paramilitaries), organized crime, gangs and disenfranchised political factions for example. White people also have their own crazies, usually due to mental illness or drug use.

Strong social behavior such as cooperation for competition with other groups provides selective advantages from a Darwinian perspective.
Yes blackjack it was a very smart post and very normal of you to start posting videos of black people being murdered in a thread where the topic had nothing to do with that. You are extremely normal, and not at all indicative of the violent tendencies of whites.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes blackjack it was a very smart post and very normal of you to start posting videos of black people being murdered in a thread where the topic had nothing to do with that. You are extremely normal, and not at all indicative of the violent tendencies of whites.

I think he is upset with you. Lol. He always has been.

The white people need to retake the nation. As if they are a species going extinct. It is ridiculous. :lol:
I don't see why the right wing has their knickers in a knot over President Trump's impeachment. He won't get chucked out of office. And in the future, every time another president is considered problematic, President Trump will be revisited for comparison's sake, giving him what he wants: immortality.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 13 Dec 2019 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]