Election 2020 - Page 55 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
@Finfinder No idea why you would put that in such small font.
All I know is I got you to argue that you a supposed conservative would vote for Bernie Sanders over Trump hilarious. :lol: :lol:
We call that gut hooked in fishing terms, that is when the fish swallows the hook all the way down to their intestines.

Just as I supposed. Totally incapable of understanding the argument and even if he did, completely unable to formulate a response.

Clearly Finfinder's knowledge of conservative politics ends at what Fox News has told him the very concept means.
By colliric

Creepy Joe Biden....

Looks like Bernie Sanders supporters have found another thing to agree with Trump supporters on.
By colliric
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You think Senile Joe is creepy?

Yes, and so do you.

To play devils advocate, at least Sanders wrote that back in '72 and has probably moved on from such opinions.
colliric wrote:To play devils advocate, at least Sanders wrote that back in '72 and has probably moved on from such opinions.

Sure he did

its not like in 1972 he was an adult man in his 30s

also the most creepty part is this

“Girl, 12, raped by 14 men” sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?’’

his response in 2015 was

“It was a poorly written article dealing with gender stereotypes of the period, in the sense that a lot of men have the feel to be all powerful and controlling,’’ Mr. Sanders said in an interview after a town hall event in Muscatine, Iowa.

“Women have the feeling they have to be dependent. It was very poorly written in a way I certainly would not write it now. But if you read it, what you find is that is a bad situation for both people: women shouldn’t be dependent. Men should not be oppressors. We want a society where people are equal. That was what it was about.’’

sounds like bunch of excuses covering up his fetishes

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first- ... e=REGIWALL
By Rugoz
Right, let's pretend that kind of cultural output didn't exist.

While Sanders wrote an article about gender stereotypes and the power imbalance between men and women at the time, millionaire's son Trump was grabbing pussy and bragging about it.

But go on, celebrate your hideous moron. :roll:
Rugoz wrote:Right, let's pretend that kind of cultural output didn't exist.

While Sanders wrote an article about gender stereotypes and the power imbalance between men and women at the time, millionaire's son Trump was grabbing pussy and bragging about it.

But go on, celebrate your hideous moron. :roll:

Real man grabbing pussy and not writing fetish articles about raping 12 year old girls
By Rugoz
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Real man grabbing pussy and not writing fetish articles about raping 12 year old girls

He's referring to what's written in magazines sold at the time, are you capable of reading?

I expect too much from Trumpster idiots.
By Drlee
You know seriously. We have to stop looking for every gotcha moment we can. I think there is not a soul in the world from that period, myself included, who would like to stand by everything they said. Besides. He was a radical filmmaker and writer at the time. A counterculture player.

If we are to look for the most outrageous thing that any of us have said we are all truly screwed.

How would any of us like to have our Google searches published?
By jimjam
Drlee wrote:How would any of us like to have our Google searches published?

Marilyn Monroe was a 36D ………………. :excited:

Back on topic, sorta ……………….. I see where one of Impeached President Trump requirements for his "trial" is that it be done prior to his State Of The Union "speech" so that he could rant and preen about how wonderful The State Of Impeached President Trump is.
By Godstud
Bernie Sanders wrote something that can be perceived as stupid 48 years ago? :roll: :knife:
By colliric
It can still be used against him. It's politics after all.

Dumpster diving for college days stuff is still one of the most effective dirty tricks in the book.
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:It can still be used against him. It's politics after all.

Dumpster diving for college days stuff is still one of the most effective dirty tricks in the book.

That seems to be a trait of the Democrats these days.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:Just as I supposed. Totally incapable of understanding the argument and even if he did, completely unable to formulate a response.

Clearly Finfinder's knowledge of conservative politics ends at what Fox News has told him the very concept means.

I'll take these comments for what they are worth, coming from someone who spent two pages trying to spin Bernie Sanders as a conservative Republican. :lol:
By maz
How is there not national outrage for this insane little girls sniffer when he says publicly that he is not against illegal aliens driving while intoxicated? Where is Mothers Against Drunk Driving on this?

Joe Biden: 'I don't count drunk driving as a felony'

2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden said his administration would fire Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who arrest and deport illegal immigrants who are not guilty of felony crimes, adding that he doesn't "count drunk driving as a felony."

The former vice president made the comments at a Vice News forum on minority issues in Des Moines, Iowa, on Monday evening.

When asked what changes he would bring to the agency as president, Biden, 77, said he wants to change the fact that children of illegal immigrants live in fear that their parents will be arrested and deported.

"They go off to school wondering whether their mom comes and picks them up [or] if she’s not going to be there because an ICE agent was there to arrest her. Or she takes him to the doctor, that she’s going to not be there because she is ‘undocumented’ and an ICE agent is going to pick him up," he said.

"You change the culture by saying you are going to get fired. You are fired if, in fact, you do that. [b]You only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that's committed, and I don't count drunk driving as a felony,"[/b] he added.

While a first offense of driving under the influence is considered a misdemeanor in most of the United States, repeated offenses can warrant a felony charge in many states. Some states may also elevate a drunken driving charge to a felony if it causes death or severe injury.

By Hindsite
maz wrote:How is there not national outrage for this insane little girls sniffer when he says publicly that he is not against illegal aliens driving while intoxicated? Where is Mothers Against Drunk Driving on this?

Joe Biden: 'I don't count drunk driving as a felony'

This might be a clue ... Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military for being a druggy.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:This might be a clue ... Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military for being a druggy.
It's better than not serving your country at all because you are a COWARD(See Donald Trump).
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:It's better than not serving your country at all because you are a COWARD(See Donald Trump).

Trump was not a coward. He was unable to pass the medical examination at the time due to a heel spur. A person with flat feet will also be medically disqualified. It is not all that unusual to be medically disqualified.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:He was unable to pass the medical examination at the time due to a heel spur.
Horse shit. That's why there is absolutely no medical evidence that this was ever there, right? :roll: By the gods, you are naive.

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... m-vietnam/

Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 420475002/
By Pants-of-dog
@maz is offended by Biden describing drunk driving as not a felony.

Then posts an article that shows that drunk driving is, in fact, not a felony.

Lol
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]