Ukrainegate - Page 67 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Patrickov
late wrote:I wonder how many of Trump's legal team (Parnas was sort of working for Guiliani, who is currently under investigation) will wind up in jail?

Why not all of them? Maybe they would be killed like Soleimani?
By late
Patrickov wrote:
Why not all of them? Maybe they would be killed like Soleimani?

People don't get killed much in Fed prisons.
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
but sometimes they do.

*cough* Epstein *cough*

Name a place where people do not sometimes get killed..

They call them Club Fed. By American prison standards they are incredibly nice.
By Patrickov
late wrote:
People don't get killed much in Fed prisons.
Sorry, I was talking about two separate possibilities. I mentioned Soleimani because I think there are people here so resentful of the "Trump Gang" that they might actually want this gang be killed ASAP.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
Sorry, I was talking about two separate possibilities. I mentioned Soleimani because I think there are people here so resentful of the "Trump Gang" that they might actually want this gang be killed ASAP.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
late wrote:
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
As a matter of fact, I gladly admit my incompetence. After all, I am only a human being no more than anybody else.
Patrickov wrote:As a matter of fact, I gladly admit my incompetence. After all, I am only a human being no more than anybody else.

I believe I am a little bit more. I often refer to myself as a near genius and a Christian too.
Praise the Lord.
By Finfinder
Not that the majority of POFOers give a shit . ... you read this forum and you'd think Joe Biden was a saint no question which way this place tilts. . ...... emails have linked Obama, Biden, and the whistle blower to a White House meeting about Berisma. the NYT was ready to print a story on the subject yet somehow it was squashed.

In other news that these lefty really don't give a shit about because its true.
The DOJ admitted the Obama admin DOJ submitted false FISA applications to spy on a US citizen and a presidential candidate. You won't see that anywhere on this politics forum but right here. :lol:

https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/23/nyt- ... n-burisma/
By Finfinder
late wrote:There's nothing there.

You need some standards.

Ironic I would describe your reply in the same way...........can you be more specific?
By late
Finfinder wrote:
can you be more specific?

If I thought you had the ability, I would ask the same thing.

That's typical Republican sleaze.

(You need to connect the dots, and since that was the usual innuendo, you can't)
By Finfinder
late wrote:If I thought you had the ability, I would ask the same thing.

That's typical Republican sleaze.

(You need to connect the dots, and since that was the usual innuendo, you can't)

Again you have no argument or rebuttal just aggression towards the poster again I'll give you the appropriate attention going forward. Have a nice day.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Again you have no argument or rebuttal just aggression towards the poster again I'll give you the appropriate attention going forward. Have a nice day.

Thanks for proving my point. Ya got bupkus, kid.
By Hindsite
Finfinder wrote:Not that the majority of POFOers give a shit . ... you read this forum and you'd think Joe Biden was a saint no question which way this place tilts. . ...... emails have linked Obama, Biden, and the whistle blower to a White House meeting about Berisma. the NYT was ready to print a story on the subject yet somehow it was squashed.

Eric Ciaramella of the National Security Council is the whistleblower. Everybody knows it now, yet not even FOX News will mention his name.

Finfinder wrote:In other news that these lefty really don't give a shit about because its true.
The DOJ admitted the Obama admin DOJ submitted false FISA applications to spy on a US citizen and a presidential candidate. You won't see that anywhere on this politics forum but right here. :lol:

Yeah, I heard that on FOX News.

Carter Page says he will file a lawsuit against FBI

Page said he plans to share his and his counsels’ findings with Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been following the overall investigation closely.

Page, who also disclosed to host Sean Hannity that he was a CIA asset who put his life at risk for the U.S., said he was the subject of lies, smears and threats over the past few years.

https://saraacarter.com/carter-page-say ... ainst-fbi/
By jimjam
“Mr. Trump gave the instruction, Mr. Bolton wrote, during an Oval Office conversation in early May that included ..... Pat A. Cipollone, who is now leading the president’s impeachment defense.”

So Cipollone just spent 2 weeks lying to the Senate and American people on the taxpayer’s dime? He needs to resign. Now.

Enjoy your pretend victory after your pretend "trial" Republican gutless wonders but do not place too much currency into your pretend "ending" because …….. it's not over until it's over.
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:Pelosi waited until she had the Republican votes necessary to call witnesses. She has them now. This time, Mitch McConnell is defeated. She persisted! This womans's brilliance, grace and patience are remarkable.

So what does crow taste like? :p
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:“Mr. Trump gave the instruction, Mr. Bolton wrote, during an Oval Office conversation in early May that included ..... Pat A. Cipollone, who is now leading the president’s impeachment defense.”

So Cipollone just spent 2 weeks lying to the Senate and American people on the taxpayer’s dime? He needs to resign. Now.

Enjoy your pretend victory after your pretend "trial" Republican gutless wonders but do not place too much currency into your pretend "ending" because …….. it's not over until it's over.

You seem to forget about the Democrat "pretend" impeachment. So on Wednesday of next week President Trump will be ACQUITTED forever of that "pretend" impeachment. Actually he has already been unofficially acquitted.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:You seem to forget about the Democrat "pretend" impeachment. So on Wednesday of next week President Trump will be ACQUITTED forever of that "pretend" impeachment. Actually he has already been unofficially acquitted.
Praise the Lord.

No way man. How could I forget how Impeached president Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives INSPITE of orders from Boss Trump of the Donald Gang to withhold evidence and intimidate/prohibit witnesses from testifying. It will now be IMPEACHED PRESIDENT TRUMP forever (and ever) :lol: .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:No way man. How could I forget how Impeached president Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives INSPITE of orders from Boss Trump of the Donald Gang to withhold evidence and intimidate/prohibit witnesses from testifying. It will now be IMPEACHED PRESIDENT TRUMP forever (and ever) :lol: .

Well, it worked. And President Trump will be officially ACQUITTED of that sham impeachment on Wednesday. :lol:

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]