Radical Leftist Anti-War Protesters Attack Peaceful Pro-American Anti-War Protesters - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
#15061408
Pants-of-dog wrote:No. You made the original claim. You have the burden of proof.


I made the original claim that there is nothing in the video that proves bigotry, and used one of the signs in the video, "deport Kushner" as proof.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you or do you not agree that bigotry against Jews is immoral? Yes or no?


I may consider answering your hypothetical question on morality if you can give some evidence that there is bigotry in the original post.

Until then, it is just an irrelevant question unrelated to the topic as well as a distraction.
#15061436
maz wrote:I made the original claim that there is nothing in the video that proves bigotry, and used one of the signs in the video, "deport Kushner" as proof.


Not quote your original claim was that no bigotry occurred at all at the protest, not just the parts that happened to end up in the video.

I may consider answering your hypothetical question on morality if you can give some evidence that there is bigotry in the original post.

Until then, it is just an irrelevant question unrelated to the topic as well as a distraction.


So, you are now abandoning your moral argument as irrelevant.

I agree. Your argument that the neo-Nazis had some sort of moral authority is irrelevant.
#15061438
maz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBiJpkFvuE&feature=emb_title&ytbChannel=Thomas%20West

Left wing Zionists violated the personal space of peaceful protesters, ripped signs from their hands and aggressively shouted profanity and anti-white slurs at them while whining about persecution.

What Do You Do When Neo-Nazis Crash Your Anti-War Rally?


Left Wing Zionists? Are you crazy Maz? :eek:
#15061444
Well, there is such a thing as a left wing Zionist you know. Ever heard of J-Street?

I only added Zionist because the video in the op is titled as such. I admit that I don't know whether they are Zionists or not, or even anti-war leftists. They could just be a bunch of crazy extremists who got mad that patriotic Americas dared to write things on a piece of paper and stand in public. I'm just going to go by the title of the video, since the account probably belongs to the people who were on the ground filming the event.
#15061448
maz wrote:Well, there is such a thing as a left wing Zionist you know. Ever heard of J-Street?

I only added Zionist because the video in the op is titled as such. I admit that I don't know whether they are Zionists or not, or even anti-war leftists. They could just be a bunch of crazy extremists who got mad that patriotic Americas dared to write things on a piece of paper and stand in public. I'm just going to go by the title of the video, since the account probably belongs to the people who were on the ground filming the event.


I guess its okay, but as you probably know, Zionists are hated by left wingers of sorts. Skinster could probably help you beat them up or something. :eek:
#15061616
maz wrote:Because they are against the grassroots efforts to get Jared Kusher deported?


No.

They probably knew these guys were racist because of the racist things they were saying.

And if they were saying racist things, then your claim (that no bigotry happened) is incorrect.

Welcome Back Xygoux. Long time no see. :up:

Election 2020

If Red states blocked transportation, that could […]

The great commander and chief is better at admini[…]

I think people are kind of looking at this all ba[…]