Trump spills the beans - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Atlantis

16:06 [...] the European Union is the same thing, the European Union is a group of countries that got together to screw the United States [...]

42:00 on the ambassador to Ukraine

42:33 "Get rid of her. Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

54:43 on Bernie Sanders

56:22 on lowering emissions standards

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The intellectual depth of America's leading elite is mind blowing. :knife:
Atlantis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFEWB3oKh5c&feature=youtu.be&t=987

16:06 [...] the European Union is the same thing, the European Union is a group of countries that got together to screw the United States [...]

42:00 on the ambassador to Ukraine

42:33 "Get rid of her. Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

54:43 on Bernie Sanders

56:22 on lowering emissions standards

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The intellectual depth of America's leading elite is mind blowing. :knife:

In general, they inherit their positions, so they don't need to be particularly intelligent. They pay other people to be clever for them, just like members of the ruling elite throughout human history. No, the problem isn't Trump's lack of intelligence - he's no worse in that respect than most members of the British ruling class, in my experience - but his refusal to listen to the advice of those cleverer than he is and his apparently complete lack of any moral compass. His narcissistic ego seems to be utterly unconstrained by any moral considerations whatsoever.
Potemkin wrote:...his refusal to listen to the advice of those cleverer than he is and his apparently complete lack of any moral compass.....

These are the major problems with the American people as well.

70 years of TV later, they can't reason intellectually or morally.

They can only watch and react.

So Trump is the perfect fit AND he comes from TV land for most USA voters.
QatzelOk wrote:These are the major problems with the American people as well.

70 years of TV later, they can't reason intellectually or morally.

They can only watch and react.

So Trump is the perfect fit AND he comes from TV land for most USA voters.

For most Americans, reality seems to have replaced with a simulation of reality; an 'alternative' reality, if you will. This, indeed, is largely the result of too much TV watching, and went into overdrive with the rise of the internet and video games from the 1990s onwards. Trump is a simulated US President. Lol.
By jimjam
Atlantis wrote:"Get rid of her. Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Don Donald, boss of the Donald Gang, ordering a hit.
Ter wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it within the purview of the President to hire and fire ambassadors ?

Exactly, he could have fired her any time without any reason whatsoever. The problem here is that he fired a senior US diplomat on hearsay rumors from a US-Ukrainian crook heard over diner.
By Ter
Atlantis wrote:Exactly, he could have fired her any time without any reason whatsoever. The problem here is that he fired a senior US diplomat on hearsay rumors from a US-Ukrainian crook heard over diner.

Thank you @Atlantis

I do not follow the impeachment news at all so I do not know what this good woman Ambassador was supposed to have done or not done.
But if the President has the right to fire her for any reason, then I do not understand that her firing has caused such a great commotion.
Ter wrote:I do not follow the impeachment news at all so I do not know what this good woman Ambassador was supposed to have done or not done.
But if the President has the right to fire her for any reason, then I do not understand that her firing has caused such a great commotion.

For determining US policy, the US presidents trusts hearsay from crooks more than the qualified advice from the professionals of the US civil service.

Hey, why do we need an administration? Let's just put the Mafia in charge - El Chapo as Potus. :lol: At this point it won't make much difference anyways.
Ter wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it within the purview of the President to hire and fire ambassadors ?

Obama showed the world that you can actually kill them with anonymous drones as well.

Can't wait for Trump to kill as many world leaders as Obama did.

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]