Kushner's Peace Plan - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Rich
Zionist Nationalist wrote:the problem is that Israel is too soft with them Israel should learn from Russia and China how to deal with such human trash

The other other is that Europe and America have become so pathetically weak, that it makes Israel look strong and tough by comparison. Vietnam was terrible defeat for the forces of good by the forces of Communist terrorism. Since then Western machismo has largely been reduced to cheering on Israelis and Muslims. Supporting the Mujahedin against the Soviets in Afghanistan was all well good, but it was no substitute for having the moral back bone to be able to fight ourselves. Invading Grenada and Panama were righteous noble ventures, but they could never be confused with serious enemies.

Since 9/11 cheering on the Muslims has become somewhat problematic for western Conservatives and centrists. There was some attempt to reboot this strategy by backing ISIS. But ISIS were just not willing to play ball. So the lame stream media's earlier attempts to talk up ISIS as credible rulers of Syria are now quietly forgotten.
By jimjam
Given the timing of the release on Tuesday of President Trump’s Middle East peace plan, I have to begin by asking: Is this plan about two states for two peoples or is it about one diversion for two dirty leaders? Both President Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are, in effect, facing job-threatening charges — Trump for obstruction of justice and abuse of power and Bibi, who was literally indicted on Tuesday, for fraud, bribery and breach of trust. They both had a huge need to change the subject

Without Trump getting Netanyahu to definitively end his claims to all of the West Bank, and without Palestinian leaders able to reunite their disparate political factions in Gaza and the West Bank into a single body that can theoretically say “yes” to a fair outcome for their people, while also recognizing Israel as a Jewish state, Trump’s Deal of the Century will join a century-old library of failed Middle East peace plans.

When Trump ordered the U.S. Embassy relocated to Jerusalem in December of 2017, it was the day that convinced me that there would never be a two state solution.

Trump will do anything to garner votes for his reelection. His moral standards are in the gutter.
jimjam wrote:When Trump ordered the U.S. Embassy relocated to Jerusalem in December of 2017, it was the day that convinced me that there would never be a two state solution.

We dont want a two state solution Palestine is a fake entity that should never be legitimized
they have 21 Arab countries and 50 Muslim countries to choose from

its either us or them there can be no coexistence between Israel and "Palestine"
but we can coexist with neighbor Arab countries if they drop the support for the terrorist in west bank and Gaza and stop demanding ridiculous things like "right of return"
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
We dont want a two state solution Palestine is a fake entity that should never be legitimized
they have 21 Arab countries and 50 Muslim countries to choose from

It's been obvious for decades that Israel was doing ethnic cleansing slowly.

But I've never seen anyone admit it before.
late wrote:It's been obvious for decades that Israel was doing ethnic cleansing slowly.

But I've never seen anyone admit it before.

I used to support the two state solution but people like Skinster made me realize that it is a grave mistake and only serving enemy interests
"Palestine" as it is proposed in the 67 borders cannot sustain itself without relying on Israel there is no point in establishing such a state
late wrote:Ethnic cleansing in 100 easy steps.

I am not defending Israel but it is Muslims who want ethnic cleansing. Muslims are obsessed with "getting rid of Israel". It is anti-semitism.

Israel is trying to keep existing in a very hostile environment.
By late
Istanbuller wrote:
I am not defending Israel but it is Muslims who want ethnic cleansing. Muslims are obsessed with "getting rid of Israel". It is anti-semitism.

Israel is trying to keep existing in a very hostile environment.

Israel has been stealing land from the Palestinians for over half a century, and they will continue to do so until there are no Palestinians in Israel.

Muslim countries stopped trying to "get rid" of Israel after 68. There is bigotry all over the place, and Israel is no exception. There are a number of countries in the region that have a tacit understanding with Israel.
late wrote:Israel has been stealing land from the Palestinians for over half a century, and they will continue to do so until there are no Palestinians in Israel.

Muslim countries stopped trying to "get rid" of Israel after 68. There is bigotry all over the place, and Israel is no exception. There are a number of countries in the region that have a tacit understanding with Israel.

That land never belonged to them they have rejected their fair share of the land they only have themselves to blame for their situation
thats not true that Muslims stopped trying to get rid of Israel Iran is actively working on that along with their proxies and we should not underestimate their efforts

There is no such thing as "Palestinians" most of them have ancestry outside of "Palestine" just like the Israelis they are not natives and not special in any way this is false propaganda intended to legitimize a fake nation
By late
That land never belonged to them they have rejected their fair share of the land they only have themselves to blame for their situation
thats not true that Muslims stopped trying to get rid of Israel Iran is actively working on that along with their proxies and we should not underestimate their efforts

There is no such thing as "Palestinians" most of them have ancestry outside of "Palestine" just like the Israelis they are not natives and not special in any way this is false propaganda intended to legitimize a fake nation

You dragging out that old Golda Meir line that says there no such thing as Palestinians?

Thanks for the smile, but please put a little effort into this.

By implication, you are also saying Iran is suicidal. Not quite as funny, but just as hard to take seriously.

I wouldn't care if we weren't allies. We should treat Israel same way we handled apartheid South Africa. We'll get there in time, the two countries are drifting apart.
late wrote:You dragging out that old Golda Meir line that says there no such thing as Palestinians?

Thanks for the smile, but please put a little effort into this.

By implication, you are also saying Iran is suicidal. Not quite as funny, but just as hard to take seriously.

I wouldn't care if we weren't allies. We should treat Israel same way we handled apartheid South Africa. We'll get there in time, the two countries are drifting apart.

Iran is not suicidal they know what they are doing.

Israel represents everything that the democrat party is not
we are dont support the replacement of our people
we perfer a normal family and not gay feminist bullshit
we dont think that Human rights are sacred and above everything else the safety of the people is above human rights

the Jews will flee the US one day mark my words and it may happen within 10 to 20 years

the west will crumble and will eat itself we should not rely on western support
By late
we should not rely on western support

I agree.

But you do, and you will. I think we both see a change coming, but have very different ideas as to what that will be.
late wrote:I agree.

But you do, and you will. I think we both see a change coming, but have very different ideas as to what that will be.

The US is no longer interested in the middle east it will isolate itself more and more and its either going to have a civil war or alot of internal instability following the expected demographic change
Western Europe will change it will be no longer white continent
China will keep expanding its influence despite the unsuccesful western attempts at holding it
Russia will collapse too because their native population is shrinking

one day you will be sorry for supporting your own demise but it will be too late for you
By late
one day you will be sorry for supporting your own demise but it will be too late for you

The feeling is mutual.
By skinster

anasawad wrote:Iranian revolutionary gaurds command, as said in the RT article, stated that threat.

In all your other links it quoted a guy that isn't Nasrallah, Soliemani, and still at this stage we don't know if he even exists.

Nasrallah repeated it multiple times and has continued repeating the threat of Iranian missiles destroying Israel in minutes to 8 minutes to 12 minutes to under half an hour for the past 2 years in every speech addressing Israel every since.
This isn't a secret, this is all they talk about.

You keep saying this but are yet to post a single link to support your position that Nasrallah (or Soleimani) stated it. When will he post the evidence for his claims? :?: :lol:

Zionist Nationalist wrote:the Jews will flee the US one day mark my words and it may happen within 10 to 20 years

A lot of young Jews in the U.S. oppose the apartheid state, so I'm not sure where you're getting this info from. As time goes on and Israel continues its savage behaviour that is in a nutshell opposition to peace, more Jews will leave Israel and head home to America and elsewhere, than in the opposite direction.
By anasawad
@skinster
In all your other links it quoted a guy that isn't Nasrallah, Soliemani, and still at this stage we don't know if he even exists.

All revolutionary guards statements go through Soleimani, the same way all political statements in foreign affairs go through Khamenei.

Now, since we've been degraded to discussing obvious things, do you have friends who speak Arabic?
If so, bring one in and type this in Youtube حسن تصرالله يهدد أسرائيل and let him translate.
His speeches are pretty routine and almost all of them use the same threats with missiles.

This shouldn't be a secret, but apparently you live in a different reality so you can watch them.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/Jonathan_K_Cook/status/1222549026438033408?s=20

A lot of young Jews in the U.S. oppose the apartheid state, so I'm not sure where you're getting this info from. As time goes on and Israel continues its savage behaviour that is in a nutshell opposition to peace, more Jews will leave Israel and head home to America and elsewhere, than in the opposite direction.

America is not the home of the Jews its just a hosting country
the Democrat party is becoming increasingly anti Semitic and at the same time the alt right is also hates the Jews (for good reasons)
the Jews will flee some to Israel some to other places but a time will come when the Jews will no longer be safe in the US
Zionist Nationalist wrote:America is not the home of the Jews its just a hosting country
the Democrat party is becoming increasingly anti Semitic and at the same time the alt right is also hates the Jews (for good reasons)
the Jews will flee some to Israel some to other places but a time will come when the Jews will no longer be safe in the US

Yes, this is indeed the trend. And as it is, assimilation into the deracinated and secularist cosmopolitan mass of Gentiles in today's world isn't exactly working out either, is destroying Jewish identity. So it seems that migration to Israel is part of the solution, but only part. Why? Because people carry their self-hating Jew identities created in the Exile with them to Israel, and vote accordingly.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:America is not the home of the Jews its just a hosting country

The Democrats are going to attempt to put a Jew in the Whitehouse at the end of this year.... Even it's
possible with Klobuchar as his VP?

We all know it.

Somehow this is the party becoming "increasingly antisemetic"? Lol. Anti-zionist more like it.

Oh and American Jews. That's why they're called American Jews. Stop confirming the antisemetic conspiracy theory about "Jews are only loyal to Israel".. . No that is ONLY Zionist Jews.

The Jews will not flee to Israel. They'll vote Bernie Sanders and stay. That Corbyn shit won't work on Sanders. Neither will the "self hating Jew" strategy.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/christian ... on-grades/

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-On ... God-512015

Christians are also migrating to Israel in significant numbers too. The 2% is going to significantly increase. It is estimated that there is now 3-4 million Jews in America that "believe in Jesus/Yeshua" and apparently 1/5th or up to a third of Jewish Millenials are "Christians"(it's a JFJ survey but Pew Research so it's reputable).

So Christianity is growing in Israel and in the Jewish community generally. Mazel Tov to Jews For Jesus, they are responsible for this success.
Last edited by colliric on 30 Jan 2020 06:30, edited 4 times in total.
colliric wrote:The Democrats are going to attempt to put a Jew in the Whitehouse at the end of this year.... Even it's
possible with Klobuchar as his VP?

We all know it.

Somehow this is the party becoming "increasingly antisemetic"? Lol. Anti-zionist more like it.

Sanders and Bloomberg aren't exactly Zionists, and Klobuchar is an ethnic Serbian-American. So from the perspective of genuine Israeli nationalists, this is indeed the case, that America and the Democratic party are increasingly Anti-Semitic.
By colliric
annatar1914 wrote:Sanders and Bloomberg aren't exactly Zionists, and Klobuchar is an ethnic Serbian-American. So from the perspective of genuine Israeli nationalists, this is indeed the case, that America and the Democratic party are increasingly Anti-Semitic.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-jewish- ... klobuchar/

She's strongly connected with the Jewish community.

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed r[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]