Rush Limbaugh - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By blackjack21
Yea. Odds aren't good for lung cancer. 70% die within a year of diagnosis. Only single digits making it past 5 years.

Rush certainly revolutionized and arguably saved AM radio from the dustbin of history.
By Pants-of-dog
Limbaugh is responsible for a lot of right wing dismissal of truth.

He is at least partly responsible for conservatives making decisions and policies based on lies, falsehoods, and conspiracy theories.
By Patrickov
Pants-of-dog wrote:Limbaugh is responsible for a lot of right wing dismissal of truth.

He is at least partly responsible for conservatives making decisions and policies based on lies, falsehoods, and conspiracy theories.

Does this statement imply his disease is some kind of divine justice?

I truly wish such a thing could happen to corrupt leaders around the world. The new coronavirus is not targeting correct people in this case.
By Big Steve-1
Pants-of-dog wrote:Limbaugh is responsible for a lot of right wing dismissal of truth.

Any comment on the unfortunate future he almost certainly faces?
By Pants-of-dog
Harley wrote:Any comment on the unfortunate future he almost certainly faces?

Okay.

If he dies soon, that would be good for the level of political debate in the USA.
By Big Steve-1
Pants-of-dog wrote:Okay.

If he dies soon, that would be good for the level of political debate in the USA.

Rarely, if ever, do I see someone's death as a good thing. Hitler dying was good. Hussein, Bin Laden. Those guys had to go.

Hoping that Limbaugh dies because you don't like what he says is disgusting.
By Pants-of-dog
I do not care if you are disgusted. Your emotions are not relevant to a discussion on politics.

Limbaugh has made political debate a farce in the USA. US conservatives now make arguments based on their feleings instead of facts.

Your post is a good example of this.
By Heisenberg
Harley wrote:Hoping that Limbaugh dies because you don't like what he says is disgusting.

Rush Limbaugh is a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity.

He would not extend any sympathy to a left wing figure who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness, and would most likely gloat about it on his radio show. I see no reason why we should pretend to feel sorry for such a vile, hateful man.

You can seek comfort from the fact that his vast personal fortune will afford him the very best care that the US can offer. It's a privilege that he, and the political party he noisily supports, are determined to deny to the great majority of people in this country.
By Pants-of-dog

“Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots.”
    Limbaugh went on to ask why the government didn’t ban tobacco if it was so dangerous before claiming the society had vilified smokers, even though “their purchases are funding children’s health care programs.”
    “I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying,” Limbaugh added.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nation ... story.html
By Big Steve-1
Heisenberg wrote:Rush Limbaugh is a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity.

He would not extend any sympathy to a left wing figure who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness, and would most likely gloat about it on his radio show. I see no reason why we should pretend to feel sorry for such a vile, hateful man.

You can seek comfort from the fact that his vast personal fortune will afford him the very best care that the US can offer. It's a privilege that he, and the political party he noisily supports, are determined to deny to the great majority of people in this country.

Never once did Limbaugh ever wish that someone on the left would die. Not once. Conversely, liberals are actually cheering it, proving that they're little more than pieces of shit with Twitter accounts:

https://trendingpolitics.com/disgrace-liberals-cheer-rush-limbaugh-s-lung-cancer-openly-wish-for-slow-painful-death/

Well, allow me to follow suit: I hope every one of those sick fucks die in front of their children.

For me, Limbaugh was little more than entertainment. I listened to him, sure. But I also listened to Tammy Bruce when she was a liberal radio host on KFI in Los Angeles. She, too, was entertainment. She also never wished anyone would die.

Every day I remain unsurprised at the disgustingly low level of common decency in this world, and we're now seeing that put on display by the left.
By Pants-of-dog
Limbaugh literally minimised the deaths of people who died from lung cancer in order to defend the tobacco industry.
By Big Steve-1
Pants-of-dog wrote:Limbaugh literally minimised the deaths of people who died from lung cancer in order to defend the tobacco industry.

How did he do that?
By Sivad
Harley wrote:Rarely, if ever, do I see someone's death as a good thing.

because every time some retard dies another one is born to take their place so it's not really good or bad, it's just kind of a low grade crappy wash. That's the way I look at it anyway.

Hoping that Limbaugh dies because you don't like what he says is disgusting.

I hope he dies because he sucks and fuck that fathead shit stack.
By Big Steve-1
Pants-of-dog wrote:Limbaugh literally minimised the deaths of people who died from lung cancer in order to defend the tobacco industry.

He did not minimize their deaths. He minimized the effects of second hand smoke.

There's not a single thing in that article where Limbaugh minimized or belittled those who died from lung cancer.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:Okay.

That is the only way you and the left could beat him in a debate.

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]