Who is going to win democrat nominee 2020? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who is going to win democrat nominee?

Bernie Sanders
47%
Joe Biden
39%
Elizabeth Warren
8%
Other
6%

I guess it is going to be Sanders, who may pick either Warren or Pete Buttigieg as a running mate. Biden is done because of his son's business ties to Ukraine. Rudy Giuliani is ramping up his efforts to investigate ties between Trump’s Democratic rivals and Ukraine by pursuing a documentary on former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
Rich wrote:New Hampshire's looking great so far. Sorry to see Yang out, but its fantastic to see corrupt Joe and Pocahontas coming in 4th and 5th.
Is Yang out so early because of the negative effect to all people with Chinese ancestry from the Wuhan coronavirus crisis?
Patrickov wrote:Is Yang out so early because of the negative effect to all people with Chinese ancestry from the Wuhan coronavirus crisis?

Has he got Chinese ancestry? I understand his parents are from Taiwan, Anyway South China is or at least was a very different kettle of fish to North China, being the origin of both Zen and Wing Chun.
Rich wrote:Has he got Chinese ancestry? I understand his parents are from Taiwan, Anyway South China is or at least was a very different kettle of fish to North China, being the origin of both Zen and Wing Chun.
Frankly most non-Asians do not distinguish Asian people in such dophisticated way. We used to be mixed up with Japanese.
Patrickov wrote:Frankly most non-Asians do not distinguish Asian people in such dophisticated way. We used to be mixed up with Japanese.

I am morally certain that his Asian heritage has nothing to do with his dropping out. Mr. Yang dropped out because he had zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, zero support from the DNC as with other candidates out there.
colliric wrote:?

You understand that alot of modern Taiwanese are Han Chinese right?

No I understand that only a minority are really of Han decent. The Han have been leaders in long term cultural genocide along with the Muslims and the Bantu.
Rich wrote:No I understand that only a minority are really of Han decent. The Han have been leaders in long term cultural genocide along with the Muslims and the Bantu.

You're free to have that opinion. But according to official statistics 97% of Taiwanese people are of Han Chinese descent both modern and ancient.
Rich wrote:New Hampshire's looking great so far. Sorry to see Yang out, but its fantastic to see corrupt Joe and Pocahontas coming in 4th and 5th.

Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet also ended his campaign with the end of the New Hampshire primary. Go crazy Bernie.
HalleluYah
colliric wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/11/joe-biden-new-hampshire-campaign-2020

Biden is finished. I doubt he will recover from here.

Don't count Biden out so quick. He pointed out that there has only been two states that voted and the race is just begun for him. He claims South Carolina is his firewall.
This is a chaotic situation, in the mathematical sense of the word. Which means it's mostly unpredictable.

However, Progressives usually get a bakers dozen worth of knives in their back, and someone acceptable to the Establishment gets the nod, and then loses the election. Warren already got her share when she moved to the front of the pack.

A pundit asked, the other day, if this was 1972. If I had been there, I would have said it looks like like 1968 to me.

But between the Trump chaos and insanity, the resurgence of the Progressive movement, and the shifting demographics, anybody that says they know is passing gas.
Harley wrote:Everyone on the left seems to say that Trump is suffering the early signs of dementia.

Compared to Biden, Trump sounds like a fucking genius!

Warren also makes Trump look smart.

Lol.

And I'm a Trump supporter.

The one we need to be taking an interest in is Bernie. He's going to win the nomination(almost certainly), and hopefully pick Tulsi Gabbard as his Vice President. And he is the best candidate and was also the best candidate in 2016 till that witch stole it from him.

Klobuchar is the dark horse to me now. I'm surprised by her outlasting Harris, Booker and Yang. I think she is a danger to Bernie, she seems to be channeling the support of Killery's fans effectively. Hopefully not to a win. She could upset things for Bernie and we all know it.

I think Buttigieg is going to slip down the card later on, but stay in the race till near the end. He reminds alot of Dukakis actually. Trump will wipe the floor with him and you democrats know it.
colliric wrote:The one we need to be taking an interest in is Bernie. He's going to win the nomination(almost certainly), and hopefully pick Tulsi Gabbard as his Vice President.

I don't see a Sanders nomination.

If he's nominated his health will become a central issue, and rightly so. People will start talking more about how long it will be before Gabbard becomes President if Sanders is elected, and that's not the type of narrative you want to be dragging into a Presidential campaign.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]