Is there any way to fix the white working class? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Money, private property, and debt as you know them are not intrinsic to human nature.

I have provided historical facts. You can keep ignoring them, or not.

No you have not.

Pants-of-dog wrote:No. The way money, private property and debt work in Cuba is different from how you know it.

These differences show that the way money, private property and debt exist are different from culture to culture. And so, they cannot be intrinsic.

Yet it still exists even under a hostile regime. :lol:

So you are mad (((humans))) are not more like ants. Okay let us say Father Christmas grants you personally unlimited political power over all 8 billion souls on this planet. Naturally you want use this power to re-educate them all to become communists. So you get the army of ant-bots that Santa gave you for Christmas to round up all 8 billion people into vast planet spanning gulags and you subject them all to unrestrained re-education. After a hundred years of this, what % of those people do you imagine will become actual communists instead of just capitalists pretending to be commies in the hope that you will stop ripping their fingernails off and pulling their teeth out? My best guess is somewhere around 0%. What is your guess?
—————————

Pants-of-dog wrote:I gyess you agree that the white working class benefits from racism.

Why would you guess that? It seems the racism these days is coming the other way. Apparently the race agitators on the left are looking to benefit from racism.
SolarCross wrote:Why would you guess that? It seems the racism these days is coming the other way. Apparently the race agitators on the left are looking to benefit from racism.

Can you provide an example where the black working class enjoyed a racist advantage over the white working class that was significant enough to affect US society?
foxdemon wrote:See, you need to understand that it is not white Americans who are the problem. It is you who are the problem. What do you want white Americans to do? Die under the heal of your jackboot? You are creating tomorrow’s history and your attitudes, being the same as the worst who you blame, will be tomorrow’s historical wrongs.

After everything that the US did to blacks and natives, the *least* you can do as a white person is acknowledge that the social-historical effects of slavery and colonialism do not disappear overnight and the current state of black communities and native reservations is directly rooted in what the settler-slaver regime did to them.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Can you provide an example where the black working class enjoyed a racist advantage over the white working class that was significant enough to affect US society?

I think the racism is coming from the leftists, who are mostly white and middle class if that matters. These leftists appear to believe they can manipulate blacks as cannon fodder in a power grab that they want for ending the US democracy. The same way they wanted to manipulate working class people in the last century.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@SolarCross

I did not ask you what you think.

Can you answer the question? If not, then you have no real example of me being wrong.

No because you claimed the white working class benefited from racism. My point is that it is not the "white working class" but the "white middle class leftists" who are benefiting from racism. I would argue the blacks (excepting some grifters) have mostly suffered from voting Democrat.
SolarCross wrote:No because you claimed the white working class benefited from racism.

I sure did.

This is because white working class people get paid more, have more job security, and have a much better chance of getting a job.

And it is the loss of these benefits that keeps white working class people from organising with their darker skinned brethren.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I sure did.

This is because white working class people get paid more, have more job security, and have a much better chance of getting a job.

And it is the loss of these benefits that keeps white working class people from organising with their darker skinned brethren.

Where is the racism?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Is this an argument?

I have no idea what weird claim you are making.

It is like the myth of the gender pay gap. Agitators take a deliberately skewed look at the stats so they can concoct an "inequality", then they can spin a story of injustice out of it in order to trick the allegedly affected demographic into being their suicide troops. The vote-grifters say "women are not being paid as much" in the full knowledge that the real reason for that is that women do less dangerous jobs, they work fewer hours on average etc.

You realise that right? You know you are lying?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@SolarCross

How is my argument racist?

You generalised my individual argument on a wider demographic. It is like if a man who happened to be black robbed me and then I said black people are thieves. You are so reflexively racist you are not even aware you are doing it.
SolarCross wrote:You generalised my individual argument on a wider demographic. It is like if a man who happened to be black robbed me and then I said black people are thieves. You are so reflexively racist you are not even aware you are doing it.

I see.

Do you agree or disagree that some or most of the white working class believe the same crap that you do?
SolarCross wrote:I think a lot of things which particular "crap" thing are we talking about?

The ones you literally just mentioned a few posts ago.

Here is one:

SolarCross wrote:It is like the myth of the gender pay gap. Agitators take a deliberately skewed look at the stats so they can concoct an "inequality", then they can spin a story of injustice out of it in order to trick the allegedly affected demographic into being their suicide troops. The vote-grifters say "women are not being paid as much" in the full knowledge that the real reason for that is that women do less dangerous jobs, they work fewer hours on average etc.

You realise that right? You know you are lying?

...and...

SolarCross wrote:Do they? Or is it just from not living in Democrat run jurisdictions...

...and...

SolarCross wrote:I think the racism is coming from the leftists, who are mostly white and middle class if that matters. These leftists appear to believe they can manipulate blacks as cannon fodder in a power grab that they want for ending the US democracy. The same way they wanted to manipulate working class people in the last century.

If a large percentage of the white working class people in the USA believe this crap, then it also helps to explain why the US white working class never developed any class consciousness.

I can't seem to upload an image. Anyway I scored […]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]