Is there any way to fix the white working class? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15068082
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you have an argument?

As far as I can tell, you are simply giving me all the reasons you want for not doing anything about racism or the issues that face working class people.

This is exactly what I am claiming is happening, and you are providing a great example.


Any time you're unable to counter what someone says you say their comments are either irrelevant or that they're no argument.

The truth is that you simply can't refute my claims.

Noted.
#15068159
Privilege in America is not just about wealth its also about race. Tom Steyer and Michael Blomberg are both billionaires, they should both be equal right? :lol: The Democratic Party establishment just fixed its debate rules to include one and exclude the other.
Last edited by Rich on 18 Feb 2020 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
#15068160
Rich wrote:
Privilege in America is not just about wealth its also about race. Tom Steyer and Michael Blomberg are both billionaires, they should both be equal right? :lol: The Democrat ic Party establishment just fixed its debate rules to include one and exclude the other.



The DINOs have a new savior, that will lead them from their terror of democracy.
#15068182
Rich wrote:Privilege in America is not just about wealth its also about race. Tom Steyer and Michael Blomberg are both billionaires, they should both be equal right? :lol: The Democratic Party establishment just fixed its debate rules to include one and exclude the other.

Ah sorry I was in error here, I hadn't noticed that Steyer also identifies as Jewish. However it does back my other point that Jewish massive success levels are just written off as them biologically more intelligent and harder working, while White Gentile success is because they are evil racists. Because Jewish success is so extreme with them taking up to 25% percent of the places at America's top universities, White Gentiles are massively under represented.

I tried to explain to lefties the unintuitively large effects of the Bell Curve on the extremes of the probability distribution, in another thread but was told I was a retard, for expressing this opinion. Note it doesn't matter whether the cause of the differences is biological or cultural, it still has the same effect on reproducing disproportionately different extreme outcomes between population groups. So for what ever reason there Jamaican's perform better at sprinting than say White Americans. However when we look at something more extreme such as Olympic Gold medal winners in sprinting the disproportionate success rate itself becomes much more extreme.
#15068185
Rich wrote:Ah sorry I was in error here, I hadn't noticed that Steyer also identifies as Jewish. However it does back my other point that Jewish massive success levels are just written off as them biologically more intelligent and harder working, while White Gentile success is because they are evil racists. Because Jewish success is so extreme with them taking up to 25% percent of the places at America's top universities, White Gentiles are massively under represented.

I tried to explain to lefties the unintuitively large effects of the Bell Curve on the extremes of the probability distribution, in another thread but was told I was a retard, for expressing this opinion. Note it doesn't matter whether the cause of the differences is biological or cultural, it still has the same effect on reproducing disproportionately different extreme outcomes between population groups. So for what ever reason there Jamaican's perform better at sprinting than say White Americans. However when we look at something more extreme such as Olympic Gold medal winners in sprinting the disproportionate success rate itself becomes much more extreme.


Are you quoting yourself because no one ever talks to you? :lol:
#15070636
Pants-of-dog wrote:It is a truth that the US working class is divided along racial lines.

And it is also true that this has benefited the upper classes, and still does.

It's also true that the upper classes have total control of mass media, and use it to foment racial tensions and fears.

And it's also true that the lower classes (the lower 99%) allow this to continue at their own peril.
#15070664
SolarCross wrote:
Republicans all (well most) went to school, so they have had the same brainwashing as democrats.



Education does help with figuring shit out.

Class mobility is slowing down. There's a number of reasons for that, but what's important is that where we're headed is kinda medieval. A hereditary wealth class that has the power of ye olds dukes and princes. A professional class that is pampered by the nobility.

And then there is everyone else, just like any other banana republic...
#15070667
late wrote:Education does help with figuring shit out.

Class mobility is slowing down. There's a number of reasons for that, but what's important is that where we're headed is kinda medieval. A hereditary wealth class that has the power of ye olds dukes and princes. A professional class that is pampered by the nobility.

And then there is everyone else, just like any other banana republic...

You know even less about the medieval period than you do the present time. Your "education" is absolutely worthless. You might as well be a victim of Scientology.
#15070672
SolarCross wrote:
You know even less about the medieval period than you do the present time.



You babble.

One of the very first things you do, when you want to become a capitalist economy, is levy an estate tax. It breaks up large stagnant pools of wealth, but just as importantly, it breaks the stranglehold the hereditary wealthy have over the country.

This is my favorite work on the transition, I've owned it for decades:

https://www.amazon.com/Civilization-Capitalism-15th-18th-Century-Set/dp/B001LNQ1TY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1MSFIF01XOBTE&keywords=braudel+civilization+and+capitalism&qid=1582917776&sprefix=braudel%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-3
#15070683
IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THE WHITE WORKING CLASS?

Nein! They must be liquidated!
#15070698
SolarCross wrote:
@late
Spare me the teleological nonsense please.



"Braudel has been considered one of the greatest of the modern historians who have emphasized the role of large-scale socioeconomic factors in the making and writing of history.[1] He can also be considered as one of the precursors of world-systems theory. In his works Braudel shows a revolutionary change of focus in the craft and analysis of history from individuals or events to world systems.

(Civilisation and Capitalism) is a broad-scale history of the pre-industrial modern world, presented in the minute detail demanded by the methodological school called cliometrics, and focusing on how regular people made economies work. Like all Braudel's major works, the book mixed traditional economic material with thick description of the social impact of economic events on various facets of everyday life, including food, fashion, and other social customs. The third volume, subtitled "The Perspective of the World", was strongly influenced by the work of German scholars like Werner Sombart. In this volume, Braudel traced the impact of the centers of Western capitalism on the rest of the world. Braudel wrote the series both as a way of explanation for the modern way and partly as a refutation of the Marxist view of history.[11]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernand_Braudel
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

I dont like the fact that some corporation is cens[…]

Virus Hysteria For Morons

Going by your article, the answer would be YES. Th[…]

@Rich I don't trust the Turks nor do I like th[…]

https://i.redd.it/nwu60uy54vp41.[…]