Weinstein.... Guilty as fuck.... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-e ... ty-1279731

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-25/ ... t/11980960

I hope he gets the maximum penalty of 25 years for what he did to the rest of the victims who didn't get to go to trial for various reasons.

Too bad Epstein "killed himself", but at least Weinstein's victims get to see some form of Justice.

Fuck Hollywood. Hypocrites.
Last edited by colliric on 24 Feb 2020 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:The funniest part is that apparently after the verdict was read he left without his walker.

:lol:
What I can't understand is the whole bravery thing. So Germans are shamed as cowards, because in the middle of World War II, while the US and Britain were fire bombing their cities, they weren't banging on the doors of their local Gestapo or SS office demanding to know what was happening to the Jews. Yet women are exalted as heroes, as modern day Lonidases, merely for making some accusations. What are they risking, loss of a juicy NDA agreement, someone saying something nasty on Facebook?

German actors and Film makers are denounced for not being prepared to risk murder, torture and the arrest of their families by standing up to Gobbels and telling him where to go. Yet the whole of the woke Holywood SJWs failed to say boo to Weinstein.
Last edited by Rich on 25 Feb 2020 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
Rich wrote:What I can't understand is the whole bravery thing. So Germans are shamed as cowards, because in the middle of World War II, while the US and Britain were fire bombing their cities, they weren't banging on the doors of their local Gestapo or SS office demanding to know what was happening to the Jews. Yet women are exalted as heroes, as modern day Lonidases, merely for making some accusations. What are they risking, loss of a juicy NDA agreement, someone saying something nasty on Facebook?

German actors and Film makers are denounced for not being prepared to risk murder, torture and the arrest of their families by standing up to Gobbels and telling him where to go. Yet the whole of the woke Holywood woke SJWs failed to say boo to Weinstein.

What else can one expect from bourgeois liberals, @Rich? They are driven by the need to feel good about themselves. This means that they must be heroes while risking very little. Even their SJW virtue-signalling usually involves very little personal cost. Lenin was right about these people.
Potemkin wrote:Lenin was right about these people.

You always sneak in the little communist twist to your statements. :lol:

I'm thinking of selling T-shirts that say "Marx was right."
I am actually interested in practical solutions, or rather practical ways we can reduced sexual abuse and sexual harassment. One way would be to remove the right to sue for slander and libel, for people with very high wealth, income or in positions of significant power, as well for companies over a certain turnover. the legal enforceability of NDAs needs to be further restricted. However I'm totally opposed to victim-claimant anonymity.

Above all though we must defend the three principles of free speech:

The right to lie
The right to offend
The right to hatespeech

Because as soon as you restrict the right to lie, offend and hate, you hand power to the state to decide on what they fancy to define as as such.
Rancid wrote:You always sneak in the little communist twist to your statements. :lol:

I'm thinking of selling T-shirts that say "Marx was right."

...which, by a brilliantly ironic twist, would prove that he was wrong (so far). Lol. ;)
Rich wrote:23 Years!

Its difficult to argue he got off lightly.

He committed serious sexual crimes over a long period of time, and has shown no real remorse. Looks like Wankstain is going down.... but not the way he's used to.... Lol! :excited:
Rich wrote:23 Years!

Its difficult to argue he got off lightly.

He did get off lightly. He deserves 50 years.

But considering he has more trials in LA, he's definitely getting more than 23 years. That much is certain.

Now for Gislaine Maxwell's turn.
Rich wrote:Because as soon as you restrict the right to lie, offend and hate, you hand power to the state to decide on what they fancy to define as as such.

Well that depends on whether you have an independent judiciary or not. I am not sure even a common law court would allow the right to lie in all circumstances, for example perjury is a kind of lying.
Finfinder wrote:I wonder what Bernie Sanders thinks about this?

Bernie Sanders often disagrees with Harvey Weinstein, but if Harvey is selected as the candidate, Bernie will support him 100%.
Weinstien was having some heart surgery. Tested positive for COVID? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Still.... After that he's off to Riker's Island.

Get well soon!!! Bubba's waiting for you!

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]