Greta’s very corporate children’s crusade - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

BeesKnee5 wrote:
Any reason why you are avoiding his question?

because I've answered his stupid question like 5000 times and he knows it. When he can't think of anything intelligent to say(which is always) he calls you a rapist and then starts PRATT spamming or sealioning or whatever other tedious bullshitting tactics he thinks will distract attention away from the glaring stupidity of whatever retarded fucking farce he happens to be shilling for.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Find a link to the actual predictions.

I am not trusting whatever biased website you found.

Exactly.

Like cynical but cautious Pants, I will believe that there's a pollution crisis the day that a 16-year-old Swedish girl gets a lot of airtime on commercial media.

And not a second before. Teenage girls define reality for me when they appear frequently in mass media.
Sivad wrote:
because I've answered his stupid question like 5000 times and he knows it. When he can't think of anything intelligent to say(which is always) he calls you a rapist and then starts PRATT spamming or sealioning or whatever other tedious bullshitting tactics he thinks will distract attention away from the glaring stupidity of whatever retarded fucking farce he happens to be shilling for.

It's a nice rant but the fact remains that he didn't call you a rapist.

Is there a reason you are choosing to play the victim?

Would've been easier just to say using images of rape to attack someone is a bit low.
Sivad wrote:It's not low, it's just some oilfield workers telling the party of davos marketing slicks what they think of their mascot.

Actually, it was oilfield workers and their families that noticed this sticker and were the first to denounce it in the media.

They apparently have the mental agility to simultaneously disagree with Ms. Thunberg’s message while also believing that she should not be sexually assaulted.

Now, they can explain why they disagree with Ms. Thunberg. Can you?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Actually, it was oilfield workers and their families that noticed this sticker and were the first to denounce it in the media.

according to the Alberta news it was some fucking town counselor nitwit that saw it and started shrieking to the news about it. It has nothing to do with raping children or condoning rape, it's just a fuck you to the davos oligarch scumbags trying to impose green austerity on the working class. Using raunchy imagery to subvert corporate marketing gimmicks isn't tantamount to supporting child rape. anyone claiming it is just doing woke outrage theatrics to score cheap political points with the dinks.
BeesKnee5 wrote:Did you see imagery of Greta Thunberg being raped as raunchy?

This ain't woke twitter, dude. I don't give a fuck about your shrill posturing. I don't give a fuck if every woke idiot on pofo calls me a rapist or rape apologist or whatever. It doesn't mean anything coming from a bunch of phony hacks that have already done it a hundred times to everyone on this board who isn't drinking their koolaid. :knife:
Sivad wrote:

This ain't woke twitter, dude. I don't give a fuck about your shrill posturing. I don't give a fuck if every woke idiot on pofo calls me a rapist or rape apologist or whatever. It doesn't mean anything coming from a bunch of phony hacks that have already done it a hundred times to everyone on this board who isn't drinking their koolaid. :knife:

More crying from the resident snowflake who rants about being called names and claims he doesn't care.

No one has called you a rapist or a rape apologist.

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]

This thread displays clearly how easily liberals a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]