" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:
The leftists would just love a lot of death from this wouldn't they?

They are so pathetic in their lust for power.

Especially those crazy Republican Leftists!

You're projecting again.

I will admit to a little schadenfreude. And an unbridled lust for some sanity..
late wrote:Especially those crazy Republican Leftists!

You're projecting again.

I will admit to a little schadenfreude. And an unbridled lust for some sanity..

You don't understand what the term projecting is. :lol: You have become such a cartoon character maybe should change your screen name and pic to Chicken little with surgeons mask.
Finfinder wrote:
You don't understand

Like I said, even Republicans are pissed at the way Trump already repeatedly screwed the pooch in this crisis.

I am not far from 70. I am afraid of that virus. I don't want to die, and I don't want other Americans to die.

But aside from getting everything wrong...

SSDD...
fokker wrote:
US running out of money? Don't be serious. It can happen only if Democrats want it that way.

Sorry, I keep forgetting I have to explain everything.

In a crisis every day counts. Minutes can mean the difference between living and dead.

Trump will prob just steal it, but the usual method involves Congress, and even when they're in a hurry, the process takes a while to push it through and get the money where it is needed.
late wrote:Like I said, even Republicans are pissed at the way Trump already repeatedly screwed the pooch in this crisis.

I am not far from 70. I am afraid of that virus. I don't want to die, and I don't want other Americans to die.

But aside from getting everything wrong...

SSDD...

Then you should be afraid of Bernie Sanders takeover of Medicare.

Just another stupid pet trick from the left that everyone see straight through., Its pathetic.
Lol this is going to go great. "Sorry, I can't confirm if the coronavirus is real because reality is opposed to our administration."

The best people.

The best.

Finfinder wrote:Then you should be afraid of Bernie Sanders takeover of Medicare.

Lmao god damn I love reactionary thought. Reality is whatever you want it to be to hurt the most people possible, also you are the good guy and everyone is out to get you.

"We can't give people healthcare! They'll die! They want to kill us by giving us healthcare!"

One cool thing about our healthcare system is that people are going to contract the virus and then not even get tested or take off work because they can't afford the bills and can't afford to miss the hours. Lmbo one guy went to the hospital to get tested and ended up with a $3,500 bill, that will show that fucking moron. Best healthcare system in the best country MAGA lmao.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol this is going to go great. "Sorry, I can't confirm if the coronavirus is real because reality is opposed to our administration."

The best people.

The best.

Lmao god damn I love reactionary thought. Reality is whatever you want it to be to hurt the most people possible, also you are the good guy and everyone is out to get you.

"We can't give people healthcare! They'll die! They want to kill us by giving us healthcare!"

One cool thing about our healthcare system is that people are going to contract the virus and then not even get tested or take off work because they can't afford the bills and can't afford to miss the hours. Lmbo one guy went to the hospital to get tested and ended up with a $3,500 bill, that will show that fucking moron. Best healthcare system in the best country MAGA lmao.

I have no Idea what that babble is all about. You are right it's all Trumps fault Democrats are such better people than Republicans and now Im going to vote for Beto.
late wrote:1) It's not hard.

2) You mean the section that deals with epidemics and pandemics.

3) Trump ripped the guts out of the pandemic teams.

4) You don't realise how complicated this gets. When you are trying to juggle a few thousand balls, you need a lot of people that can juggle. There used to be a White House pandemic team, they would coordinate with the pandemic teams at other agencies, American hospitals, foreign medical services, foreign countries, etc. The CDC is supposed to set the rules, which they hand off to HHS and medical staff around the world. Then you would have other teams buying testing kits, buying emergency supplies. Every doc, nurse, cop, mayor, governor, foreign head of state needs to be in the loop. This is similar to getting ready for an old style war, where millions of people are directly and indirectly involved. It is the very definition of a big, hairy deal.

The government can be famously incompetent in its responses, and one of the potential solutions is actually to cut down on the amount of teams that are trying to do one another's jobs, right?

So, the suggestion might actually be that we only have one agency that is in charge, and then other agencies will simply assist in ways that they can. It's not a bad idea.

You are potentially arguing for a bloated government when you argue against the steps that conservatives take to cut down on the number of agencies and teams. This really can be a bipartisan effort.
Verv wrote:
1) The government can be famously incompetent in its responses, and one of the potential solutions is actually to cut down on the amount of teams that are trying to do one another's jobs, right?

2) So, the suggestion might actually be that we only have one agency that is in charge, and then other agencies will simply assist in ways that they can. It's not a bad idea.

3) You are potentially arguing for a bloated government when you argue against the steps that conservatives take to cut down on the number of agencies and teams. This really can be a bipartisan effort.

1) You do know there's a real world out there? That you don't have to make things up?

2) There was one agency in charge, the presidential administration.

3) You are potentially arguing for a failure of biblical proportions. Wait, that's completely wrong you are definitely arguing for a failure of biblical proportions.
This is fucking disgusting. Hard times bring out great people. It also brings out the infantile, the sick and the ignorant.

Here is the deal folks. If JimJam, Late, Hindsite and I got corona virus one of us (at least) would die.

And some mental midget pointed out that this would solve the social security problem. Piece of shit.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite As you see facts as lies.

The Impeachment process began on DECEMBER 10, 2019.

The first Corona Virus alert was Jan 31, 2019, but everyone can tell that's 20 days later. :lol:

Now, if you're just going say it's all lies ...

I said, "It would have been common sense if the Democrats had been doing something about this coronavirus instead of shutting down Congress with this ridiculous impeachment hoax. It has actually been the Democrats that have sabotaged America's caronavirus response."

You said, "Hey @Hindsite , the impeachment happened before Coronavirus even happened, so get your timelines straight."

So I presented the timeline of how the new corona virus spread from December 31, 2019 when China alerted WHO about several cases of what they referred to as unusual pneumonia in a port city of China until February 5, 2020 when President Trump was acquitted in the Senate of the Democrat impeachment hoax.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/ ... 54884.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachme ... nald_Trump

According to the timeline, I said, "President Trump put a band on travelers coming from China on January 31, 2020 because of the coronavirus and was criticized by the Democrats for doing it."

So I was right that the Democrats were more interested in continuing their impeachment hoax than doing anything about the coronavirus. It was President Trump that first did something about the coronavirus while the Democrats were still busy with their impeachment hoax in the Senate until President Trump was acquitted in the Senate on February 5, 2020. You were wrong about the first Corona Virus alert was Jan 31, 2019. And even if you meant Jan 31, 2020 that would still be wrong because that was the day President Trump put a band on travelers coming from China because of the coronavirus.
How childish. So the democrats should have stopped the impeachment process due to a medical emergency in China? :roll:

Who is in charge of the government, again? Oh right... Trump and Republicans. It wasn't up to the Democrats to take action.
Drlee wrote:Here is the deal folks. If JimJam, Late, Hindsite and I got corona virus one of us (at least) would die.

1 in 4? The death rate isn't 25% unless you are all over 80 and have severe comorbidity.

But since obesity and high blood pressure are aggravating factors, we can expect many Trumpets to depart from our midst.
Godstud wrote:How childish. So the democrats should have stopped the impeachment process due to a medical emergency in China? :roll:

Apparently they can not do two things at once.

Democrats Love Bragging They Can ‘Walk and Chew Gum’

Democrats conducting an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump are fond of boasting they "walk and chew gum at the same time."

In 2019, presidential candidates and members of Congress have constantly invoked this cliche to show they can pass bills and investigate the White House, or tackle a variety of issues simultaneously.

For the record, walking while chewing gum is extremely easy, and this phrase should probably be retired from the thick book of platitudes from which politicians read.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/democra ... -chew-gum/

Democrats are in charge of the House of Representatives by a large amount, not the Republicans, who are in charge of the Senate by only a majority of three persons.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]