Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucus--Will he win Super Tuesday? - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Tainari88 wrote: The problem with these lifelong liberal sellouts and Republican conservative sellouts is that they don't have true principles Annatar they only have marketing plans. Not principles.

A bunch of worthless people.

Their Ideological constant if any at all is upholding the System that enriches them personally. Today that's Capitalism, so it isn't liable to change until that falls apart, which it is and will do so.
So by coincidence, or not Nigel Farage has joined me in arguing that Trump supporters should cross primary and vote for Bernie. Unlike Farrage I do not think Bernie will be unpopular in the main election. Farrage is saying Sanders will be like Corbyn in Britain's 2019 election.

First people were shocked how well Corbyn did in 2017.

Secondly and more importantly Bernie is no Jezza. Bernie may have made favourable comments about Cuba and even the Soviet Union when it was in existence, but that's nothing like Corbyn's hobnobbing with the provisional IRA, a group in open warfare with Britain's democratically elected government.

Thirdly Bernie is just a way better speaker than Corbyn to paraphrase Joules from Pulp Fiction, ain't no Ball Park, they're not in the same league, they're barely playing in the same sport. Leaving aside one's ideological preferences, his craft as a politician is worthy of study. Thanks to @Tainari88 for alerting me to that.

Fourth America is just a much more nationalistic country than Britain. Even Michael Moore will just throw in a "its a great country" as a passing remark. Leftist radicals in America will use nationalist idioms, that would embarrass a British Conservative. I find American radicals schizophrenic, one moment they will be denouncing the evil Slaver genociders who stole America from the peace loving Natives, the next they'll be defending the founders America and its great constitution. They swing from extreme woke to the most nieve Whig idealists on the planet. Anyway the point of this is it allows Sanders and his supporters to express their views as poetic progressive nationalism in a way that is just not open to the Corbynistas.

No the reason for Trump supporters to cross primary and support Bernie is to stuff the Neo Cons. They miscalculated in 2016. Don't be fooled the NeoCons and the rest of the Deep State were just as shocked as The Young Turks. They wanted a narrow Hilary victory with a Republican House and Senate. And of course in terms of the popular vote they got what they wanted. They won't be so complacent this time. If you go up against Biden or another moderate in the fall, its not the Democrat at your front you need to worry about. Its the Neo Con at your back.
Well, mi gente, super Tuesday is upon us soon....and Bernie is going to need the help of American Samoa. An unincorporated territory that has the worst case of non-rights I have seen in the pantheon of sucky rights from the Department of the Interior of the federal system and the insular cases.

A quick rundown of the lack of rights. After reading these I hope you realize Bernie is the only one coping with the lack of rights. The rest of those callous fools never cope.

Here it is:

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-am ... story.html

Tulsi Gabbard is of partial Samoan background. I am thinking she could be a great VP and help clarify all this hypocritical double talk fraud that the insular cases exposes about USA unincorporated territories.

The American Samoans are not allowed to vote even if they live in the USA. They serve in the military but can't help bring their families to the mainland. The USA doesn't give them rights but holds their rights hostage. It is an outrage!

I hope they start giving their voting delegates in the primary to Bernie!

Go Bernie!

It is about LAND RIGHTS. These imperialists want to control the land. Until they can do that? They won't concede anything to the çolonized.

Damn unfair bastards!
Rich wrote:I find American radicals schizophrenic, one moment they will be denouncing the evil Slaver genociders who stole America from the peace loving Natives, the next they'll be defending the founders America and its great constitution. They swing from extreme woke to the most naive Whig idealists on the planet.

I might have read American History incorrectly, but the Founding Fathers and those who expand their possession at the expense (i.e. destruction) of natives were not essentially the same people.

Just like how Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Enver Hoxha, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara did not have to 100% share ideologies.
Rich wrote:So by coincidence, or not Nigel Farage has joined me in arguing that Trump supporters should cross primary and vote for Bernie. Unlike Farrage I do not think Bernie will be unpopular in the main election. Farrage is saying Sanders will be like Corbyn in Britain's 2019 election.

First people were shocked how well Corbyn did in 2017.

Secondly and more importantly Bernie is no Jezza. Bernie may have made favourable comments about Cuba and even the Soviet Union when it was in existence, but that's nothing like Corbyn's hobnobbing with the provisional IRA, a group in open warfare with Britain's democratically elected government.

Thirdly Bernie is just a way better speaker than Corbyn to paraphrase Joules from Pulp Fiction, ain't no Ball Park, they're not in the same league, they're barely playing in the same sport. Leaving aside one's ideological preferences, his craft as a politician is worthy of study.

Plus there's no Brexit in the US, and if there was one, Bernie would be against it and called it out for being a reactionary right-wing plot, so no one would be wondering whether he's an agent or a useful idiot for Brexiters. Bernie's also more convincing on a personal level and way less rejected than Corbyn was.
Tainari88 wrote:I am not a corporate liberal Fin.
I am not part of their political policies and platforms. I am also not part of the DNC establishment like Hillary Rodham Clinton, Wasserman Schultz, or Donna Brazile or many others.

I'm very aware of this, but we are talking about the US election and those are the choices you have that actually have a chance to be elected, so you have to take the good with the bad.

Tainari88 wrote:Trump is a lifelong racist. I did my research on him. He doesn't denounce due to needing them to be part of his base...the KKK group. Unless pressured to do so.

I don't care how much you say he does a lot for black people, brown people. He uses tokens. He is condescending to Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans. He is a conman and a pathological liar. He wants the Blacks employed alright. Making shit wages and without much in terms of real power in many ways. If they are in power? They have to be pro billion dollar tax cuts and carbon copies of sellout Republican ideals.

I have nothing but absolute contempt for your candidate of choice Fin. .

Yet you have failed to described any policy to support this and for that matter where is the long line of people who have personal experience of his racism? Where are these people if all this is true? Seriously the only politicians of any current significance that can be tracked to the KKK are Democrats.

Tainari88 wrote:I don't care how much you say he does a lot for black people, brown people. He uses tokens. He is condescending to Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans. He is a conman and a pathological liar. He wants the Blacks employed alright. Making shit wages and without much in terms of real power in many ways. If they are in power? They have to be pro billion dollar tax cuts and carbon copies of sellout Republican ideals. .

The unemployment rates in black and brown people are hardly well described as tokens. If he is so condescending then why is his popularity and approval rating with these groups increasing? Why has Trump been the only politician to actually sign policy that addresses prison reform? How is that token? There is a real difference in the hollow speak of the supposed keepers of the minorities and actually accomplishing helpful policy

Tainari88 wrote:His family background is spotty and not conservative or particular moral either. His grandfather on his paternal side owned brothels and made money selling women's vaginas to the general public. He lived off of a woman's vagina profitability. He judges women by their looks and if they are up to snuff. He goes into beauty contests of which he owns the rights to broadcast and produce....and is a peeping Tom when they are undressed, he talks about grabbing pussies in a sports van on a tour of campaigning. He has a lot of Eugenics thoughts in his books. There are parts of the Art of the Deal that talks about genetic fitness.

Come on Trump is an equal opportunity mocker. He mocks all groups and kinds of people that is his style its not just a few it's anybody that dare punches at him, he is a counter puncher. You want to see hollow pandering watch a Democrat debate.

Tainari88 wrote:He cheated on all his wives. Wasn't a faithful husband. Many men are that in politics. Not just him. But in terms of the evangelical Christian purist moral majority voters? Trump is not a moral man. I never heard of Mitt Romney being caught with his pants down in some compromising position where a hooker like Stormy Daniels is describing the shape of his penis.

His family background is spotty and not conservative or particular moral either. His grandfather on his paternal side owned brothels and made money selling women's vaginas to the general public. He lived off of a woman's vagina profitability. He judges women by their looks and if they are up to snuff. He goes into beauty contests of which he owns the rights to broadcast and produce....and is a peeping Tom when they are undressed, he talks about grabbing pussies in a sports van on a tour of campaigning. He has a lot of Eugenics thoughts in his books. There are parts of the Art of the Deal that talks about genetic fitness.

It's interesting this jux of position from the left. In the 90's it was the rich country club Republicans talking about things like Murphy Brown as a single parent and preaching this righteous indignation as to how people should act, while Bill Clinton was getting a hummer in the oval office. Interesting how times have changed and the rich Democrat Silicon Valley elites are now preaching what everything moral in life is and should be.

Tainari88 wrote:He is not well read. He is not intellectual in the least. Some American people find his good ole boy humor endearing. I find it boring and offensive. He is not some man who has the self discipline to go and keep himself in physically good condition. Not like Obama did, not like Bush Jr did, and not like many others before him did. He is a failed businessman. With multiple bankruptcies over the years. Many bankers did not trust him. His father would give him $200k plus a year for 'spending money'or allowances since the age of 3 years old. How many working class kids or middle class paper route boys in America have a rich Daddy who gives them money like that?

Obama was considered an intellectual an even you think he was a shit president. People don't want to be preached to by these supposed Washington elite intellects, that haven't accomplished anything.

Tainari88 wrote:He loves power, he loves lying, he loves money and brags about money he says he has, and envies anyone who does have more money than he does. Bill Gates is one of them. Gates described Trump's behavior. It is embarrassing egotistical.

Name a president who didn't love all that. The difference with Trump is he got rich off the private sector, unlike the likes of the Clinton's, Obama types and even Bernie Sanders who has never held a private job. This allows Trump to have political courage that we have never seen before. By Trumps second term he will have transformed the judicial system something more imoport and useful to his supporters than his brash personality.

Tainari88 wrote:Is he willing to go to war to preserve his grip on power? I happen to weigh his entire character and the answer is "YES. He is willing to have people go to their graves to feed his ego. His empathy factor is non existent and they are not really people in his narcissistic and self absorbed and overblown ego brain."

Your blinded by your opinion we just haven't seen that in his policies he actually always has been anti war.

Tainari88 wrote:Do I think he would make an ideal candidate to run the USA for the next four years if there is a stock market crash, a deep economic Depression that will drive high unemployment, panic over pandemic viruses like CoronaVirus and so on? "No I don't. I think he will create so many incompetent horrific responses that are bungled that it will worsen the situation. He is highly unpredictable and make the deep state people nervous." He could wind up being offed by the same deep state people.

Yes just keep picking those federal judges that will follow the constitution. Now if Sanders becomes president that will become fact and not a scare tactic propaganda, like all the same failed predictions from the left to date.

Tainari88 wrote:Putin sees his chaotic governance and it ultimately is less dangerous for his position in the world.

Thanks for your opinion just like you I appreciate the opportunity to point out the flaws in your logic as it pertains to my opinion of what people want in the US. Be glad I'm dumb enough to think I can ever win an argument with a strong willed Puerto Rican woman. :D :D
@Finfinder you got really low standards. That is obvious by what you are willing to overlook in a candidate.

I don't. If some dude I voted for started talking about the shit Trump does? I would never vote for him.

What for? People are what they say. It is very simple. You stand behind your words. If what you say is not true and you know it is but you use it to favor your ego? If you change your position according to whom you need to lie to next? If you are unpredictable and have nothing of consistency? You are not fit material to lead countries.

I am not here defending liberals Fin. I don't like them.

I don't like Trump supporters making excuse for his really bad character flaws because he is cementing their power on the executive branch.

In the end? You got to realize that he is a man with no principles. He is not.

But he will have consequences.

That is reality in politics Fin. Consequences.

Fin you said:

Name a president who didn't love all that.

Ay Fin, if we don't start changing our standards for leadership there will be no improvement.

Think about all the nations who had political turmoil in their histories...how many thought so many horrifically bad leaders who had supporters who thought exactly about their incredibly bad character candidates the same way you do about Trump?

If the standard is liars, power hungry narcissists...that is good enough for me?

Nah, man...you are risking nuclear destruction in a world where everyone is a selfish and terrible person...looking out for themselves only.

People wrongly believe that what keeps society going are these people with bad flaws of character and selfish behavior. That is the 'norm'.

The truth is that what keeps human societies from falling apart all over the world are people with a sense of service, and of giving and love and caring. Empathy and community dedication.

Selfish mothers are useless mothers.

Selfish fathers are useless fathers.

Selfish bosses are really useless bosses.

Selfish workers are useless workers.

Selfish teachers are useless teachers.

How are selfish presidents better than all the rest?

The answer is they are not.

That quality in all of humanity is not very good. And it with more power they have? The worse it gets for the people who have to compensate for that.

I will be brief to drive the point home...Fin.

If you are a drug addict and have children you don't take care of because the addiction drives your actions and you are ultimately self centered. The drug becomes more important than your repsonsibilities to raise those kids, sacrifice for them and be there through thick and thin for them.

You become just a person who consumes. Never serves and never does for the group. You actually become a liability and your addiction if left untreated and the drug addict left in denial and without facing any consequences? What happens to the kids? They are lost.

Selfish politicians are not my ideal Fin.

I don't accept just let him rule. He is better than the liberals.

No he is not.

Got to work on the core defect. On all those people I pointed out.

The reality is that if it weren't for the unselfish people in this world serving, working, and taking on the work that has to be done to create honest, decent values and workers and people? The society doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of doing much at all.
Tainari88 wrote:@Finfinder you got really low standards. That is obvious by what you are willing to overlook in a candidate.

I don't. If some dude I voted for started talking about the shit Trump does? I would never vote for him.

What for? People are what they say. It is very simple. You stand behind your words. If what you say is not true and you know it is but you use it to favor your ego? If you change your position according to whom you need to lie to next? If you are unpredictable and have nothing of consistency? You are not fit material to lead countries.

I am not here defending liberals Fin. I don't like them.

I don't like Trump supporters making excuse for his really bad character flaws because he is cementing their power on the executive branch.

In the end? You got to realize that he is a man with no principles. He is not.

But he will have consequences.

That is reality in politics Fin. Consequences.

Fin you said:

Ay Fin, if we don't start changing our standards for leadership there will be no improvement.

Think about all the nations who had political turmoil in their histories...how many thought so many horrifically bad leaders who had supporters who thought exactly about their incredibly bad character candidates the same way you do about Trump?

If the standard is liars, power hungry narcissists...that is good enough for me?

Nah, man...you are risking nuclear destruction in a world where everyone is a selfish and terrible person...looking out for themselves only.

People wrongly believe that what keeps society going are these people with bad flaws of character and selfish behavior. That is the 'norm'.

The truth is that what keeps human societies from falling apart all over the world are people with a sense of service, and of giving and love and caring. Empathy and community dedication.

Selfish mothers are useless mothers.

Selfish fathers are useless fathers.

Selfish bosses are really useless bosses.

Selfish workers are useless workers.

Selfish teachers are useless teachers.

How are selfish presidents better than all the rest?

The answer is they are not.

That quality in all of humanity is not very good. And it with more power they have? The worse it gets for the people who have to compensate for that.

I will be brief to drive the point home...Fin.

If you are a drug addict and have children you don't take care of because the addiction drives your actions and you are ultimately self centered. The drug becomes more important than your repsonsibilities to raise those kids, sacrifice for them and be there through thick and thin for them.

You become just a person who consumes. Never serves and never does for the group. You actually become a liability and your addiction if left untreated and the drug addict left in denial and without facing any consequences? What happens to the kids? They are lost.

Selfish politicians are not my ideal Fin.

I don't accept just let him rule. He is better than the liberals.

No he is not.

Got to work on the core defect. On all those people I pointed out.

The reality is that if it weren't for the unselfish people in this world serving, working, and taking on the work that has to be done to create honest, decent values and workers and people? The society doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of doing much at all.

Your right I am morally corrupt I will no longer be an Independent I will register Democrat and vote for Beto O Rouke for the remainder of my life. :lol:
I'm not a Republican.
It's amazing how in the past it was the Republicans preaching morality now its my good friend ex patriot Puerto Rican far leftist. :D :D :D

I'd like you to argue policy not your personal opinion of people or even me or your personal and emotional and inflated opinions of Trump. How many times do I have to post about appointments to the judicial system? I'm not going to waste my vote on some candidate that has zero chance.

I'll take your criticism of having low standards if you take my criticism that you must have lower standards than mine to support a candidate that praises Castro who murdered thousands and thousands of his own people is better than a guy who ran the Miss America pageant and supposedly never changes a diaper. I'll gladly take that over a little grab ass talk. You realize it was a Bernie Sanders supporter that tried to murder the entire Republican congressional baseball team right? So lets just agree we are beyond that OK, and discuss actually policy. ?
Finfinder wrote:Your right I am morally corrupt I will no longer be an Independent I will register Democrat and vote for Beto O Rouke for the remainder of my life. :lol:
I'm not a Republican.
It's amazing how in the past it was the Republicans preaching morality now its my good friend ex patriot Puerto Rican far leftist. :D :D :D

I'd like you to argue policy not your personal opinion of people or even me or your personal and emotional and inflated opinions of Trump. How many times do I have to post about appointments to the judicial system? I'm not going to waste my vote on some candidate that has zero chance.

I'll take your criticism of having low standards if you take my criticism that you must have lower standards than mine to support a candidate that praises Castro who murdered thousands and thousands of his own people is better than a guy who ran the Miss America pageant and supposedly never changes a diaper. I'll gladly take that over a little grab ass talk. You realize it was a Bernie Sanders supporter that tried to murder the entire Republican congressional baseball team right? So lets just agree we are beyond that OK, and discuss actually policy. ?

Nice way to call Tainari88 out as a hypocrite. I am such a crude person to do it that nicely.
Uhhh OHHH! This doesn't look good for Bernie Sanders. It looks like Elizabeth Warren remembers their feud and how she feels offended by Senator Sanders denials of what he allegedly said in a meeting between the two. This doesn't look good for Sanders at all given that she remembers all this. Perhaps Bernie should apologize for stepping on the toes of Elizabeth Warren :lol: She might very well endorse Biden. The Sanders train looks like it is going to be given a knock out blow by Elizabeth Warren: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/15/politics ... index.html

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]