Election 2020 - Page 87 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
Seriously dude. Do you really think it is OK to call someone a pedophile with absolutely no evidence?

You should be ashamed of yourself. But then, perhaps, you are overcompensating.

The stuff stupid people will believe never ceases to amaze me.
By late
Drlee wrote:
Seriously dude. Do you really think it is OK to call someone a pedophile with absolutely no evidence?

It's the Sociopath Party now.
Drlee wrote:Seriously dude. Do you really think it is OK to call someone a pedophile with absolutely no evidence?

its wasnt me who uploaded the video :roll:
maybe it was not the best title for the video but it dosent change the fact that Biden is creepy
By Sivad
I bet old rapey Joe Biden is happy there's a giant retarded coronavirus farce going on, the distraction of this retarded farce really saved his bacon.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:If you believe that I am wrong, then you're not merely ''repeating what someone said'', but also approving of it. Therefore, you must believe that President Trump is the ''King of Israel'' and the ''Second Coming of God''....

Which I find to be a bit much, to say the least.

What makes you think I was approving of that part of what Mr. Root said? I did think that part was interesting and worth repeating. However, I was actually approving of what Mr. Root said just before that part. To be clear, I don't believe President Trump is the King of Israel or the Second coming of God. I have already said that I believe he is a Trump of God for Israel and for America.
Hallelu YaH
By annatar1914
Hindsite wrote:What makes you think I was approving of that part of what Mr. Root said? I did think that part was interesting and worth repeating. However, I was actually approving of what Mr. Root said just before that part. To be clear, I don't believe President Trump is the King of Israel or the Second coming of God. I have already said that I believe he is a Trump of God for Israel and for America.
Hallelu YaH

More chickenshit weaseling and untruths on your part, again. My point was that President Trump approved favorably of being called ''King of Israel'' and ''the Second Coming of God'', and you originally looked upon that as nothing wrong, now you're trying to overlook the moral failing of the President in this regard and your own.

If you do not believe that Trump is the ''King of Israel'' or the ''Second Coming of God'' or the ''Chosen One'', then you'll have to clearly reprove him for these statements.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:More chickenshit weaseling and untruths on your part, again. My point was that President Trump approved favorably of being called ''King of Israel'' and ''the Second Coming of God'', and you originally looked upon that as nothing wrong, now you're trying to overlook the moral failing of the President in this regard and your own.

If you do not believe that Trump is the ''King of Israel'' or the ''Second Coming of God'' or the ''Chosen One'', then you'll have to clearly reprove him for these statements.

Before you were accusing me of approving of it all. Now you are saying it was President Trump that you were talking about approving of it. I just said that I approve of President Trump being called the best United States president for Israel in the history of the world. We all know that President Trump approves of being flattered in every way. That is just in his nature. That does not make him an evil person. I believe he would also approve of me calling him a Trump of God too.
Praise the Lord.
By annatar1914
Before you were accusing me of approving of it all. Now you are saying it was President Trump that you were talking about approving of it.

I know that you approved of it all, now, probably because you do have a conscience, you are in denial a bit.

I just said that I approve of President Trump being called the best United States president for Israel in the history of the world.

He isn't, but that's besides the point, because Presidents are supposed to represent their own nation, not others. You're blind in this regard, so you can't see the dual loyalty that is so wrong here.

We all know that President Trump approves of being flattered in every way. That is just in his nature. That does not make him an evil person.

Yeah, that's a pretty big sin, actually.

I believe he would also approve of me calling him a Trump of God too.

I'm sure he would, and the laughter you heard would be his laughter at you in reality, not with you.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:I know that you approved of it all, now, probably because you do have a conscience, you are in denial a bit.

Since you believe you have the ability to read my mind, there seem no longer any need to explain myself to you, since you believe you know it all and are approved by God.
Hallelu YaH
By annatar1914
Hindsite wrote:Since you believe you have the ability to read my mind, there seem no longer any need to explain myself to you, since you believe you know it all and are approved by God.
Hallelu YaH

I don't have to be a mind reader or know it all to know how wrong you are. But you've invested so much of your time and effort and energy and talk into supporting this one man, that it would really be an act of extreme bravery, a grace from God, for you to admit that either you or him are wrong in the slightest bit.

Me, I have nothing against or for the man personally, he is what he is, and since he is the President of the United States I will obey his legitimate commands when so commanded, and I will pray for him every day of his term or terms in office, that he be guided by God in Wisdom and perform the necessary acts of his office, a terrible burden to be sure. Good leaders are sent for our mercy, bad leaders are sent for our judgement.

And I have done this praying for them since I was a child, not only for Donald Trump but every US President before; Nixon, Ford (who I met once), Carter, Reagan, Bush the Elder, Clinton, Bush the Younger, Obama, and now Trump. I also throw in a few other world leaders to pray for when I can.
By Rich
Can anyone remember who said this?
For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real

I thought it was going to come to me for a moment, but its gone.
By Drlee
@Sivad You fake infection that is no worse than the common cold just hit 120,000 infections and the deaths doubled from 1000 to 2000 in two days.

Stick with it sport. At the end of next week when 50,000 are dead you will be telling us this is just an artifact in the data because we have yet to test raccoons and besides in a year of bad flu we loose that many.... Sometimes.... In a year....almost....well you know....they are going to kill us all with the vaccine when they get it.
By maz
Zionist Nationalist wrote:

Everything they accused Roy Moore of doing they got Biden doing it on camera right in front of everyone, right there in plain site.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:Seriously dude. Do you really think it is OK to call someone a pedophile with absolutely no evidence?

Do you think its ok to misquote the wrong person on this thread,go after them personally and be called out for it , and not apologize, and then virtue signal and preach to everyone else? Not credible.
By jimjam
Trump isn't trying to extort re-election help. He knows he won't win over Blue states and doesn't have the slightest concern about Blue state citizens. He is concerned only with Red states - and is he is deliberately harming Blue states. This is his re-election strategy.

Trump understands that we are two nations now, inhabiting the same geographical space. To Trump and his voters, beating the Dems is tantamount to vanquishing a foreign power.

I recall presidents back to Eisenhower, and not once did any president in a time of national emergency selectively bestow aid on the states of his party. And yet this is exactly what we see today.

Trump understands that he is the president for only half the country. And so he tells governors of Blue states that he is withholding aid because they aren't "nice enough" to him.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:Trump isn't trying to extort re-election help. He knows he won't win over Blue states and doesn't have the slightest concern about Blue state citizens. He is concerned only with Red states - and is he is deliberately harming Blue states. This is his re-election strategy.

Trump understands that we are two nations now, inhabiting the same geographical space. To Trump and his voters, beating the Dems is tantamount to vanquishing a foreign power.

I recall presidents back to Eisenhower, and not once did any president in a time of national emergency selectively bestow aid on the states of his party. And yet this is exactly what we see today.

Trump understands that he is the president for only half the country. And so he tells governors of Blue states that he is withholding aid because they aren't "nice enough" to him.

Hello my friend you just described 8 years under the Obama administration. Uncle Joe to the rescue!! Did you hear Biden said he was a pink pony the other day. :D

btw did they close the park ?
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:Hello my friend you just described 8 years under the Obama administration. Uncle Joe to the rescue!! Did you hear Biden said he was a pink pony the other day. :D

btw did they close the park ?

No but I did hear Donald tell us that everything would be just fine come Easter and we all should just go to church and back to work the next day …... :?:

Biden? I wished that he had left the stage long ago. We now have the unenviable choice between two different flavors of dementia.

Yes ….. all parks have been closed.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:No but I did hear Donald tell us that everything would be just fine come Easter and we all should just go to church and back to work the next day …... :?:

Biden? I wished that he had left the stage long ago. We now have the unenviable choice between two different flavors of dementia.

Yes ….. all parks have been closed.

But you never believe anything Trump says ever so whats new? :lol:

BTW I got a good mango crop let me know before you leave

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]