China's Wuhan shuts down transport as global alarm mounts over virus spread - Page 104 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ness31 wrote:you can mock Godstud, but Im sure 5G fits in somewhere. I would relish someone who understands the voodoo of telecommunications explaining how it does..

I can explain.

5G will use higher frequencies. Higher frequency means higher energy. Higher energy means we are able to break the DNA bonds of viruses within bats. When that DNA changes that virus mutates to infect toilet paper. At which point, humans reuse the bat shit paper and than we get it.
Rancid wrote:Dr Fauci is now saying that we could see 100,000 - 200,000 deaths in the US. This is dramatically lower than the 1.2 million deaths in the US alone I recall reading about like a week to two ago..

Yeah, it's only gonna be 2 or 3 times worse than a flu season. and that's including flu deaths.
BeesKnee5 wrote:Was the 1.2 million based on doing nothing?

Nobody has ever suggested doing nothing, so that's a bullshit question. The issue is mitigation vs suppression and I'd love to see some science demonstrating suppression is 10x more effective than mitigation?

In the UK, Ferguson is claiming suppression is 25x more effective, that's one extraordinary claim and I think we need some extraordinary evidence before we accept it.
Sivad wrote:
Nobody has ever suggested doing nothing, so that's a bullshit question. The issue is mitigation vs suppression and I'd love to see some science demonstrating suppression is 10x more effective than mitigation?

In the UK, Ferguson is claiming suppression is 25x more effective, that's one extraordinary claim and I think we need some extraordinary evidence before we accept it.

The Imperial research was using do nothing as its base. Some reported this as if Imperial were saying that would be the number that died. For the UK they quoted 500,000.
Sivad wrote:No it's not. It's a big concern for anyone who hasn't had their mind completely colonized by bullshit and babbittry, for anyone who has managed to mentally survive all the conditioning and indoctrination, for anyone who hasn't been completely dumbed down into an obedient feeble minded dink, but there are a great many troubling aspects of the great global coronavirus farce of 2020 . The economic impact, the media manipulation, the gross politicization, the authoritarian suppression measures, the opportunistic babbittry, are all deeply troubling, but my primary motivation is exposing the ginormous retarded farce that all you people have mindlessly allowed yourselves to be sucked into. This kind of mass idiocy is extremely dangerous and it must be countered with facts and reason or the stupidity will grow to a point that it threatens the future of world civilization.

So what you are saying is you fear a vaccine for Covid-19?

While on the subject, do you think vaccinations cause autism?
foxdemon wrote:So what you are saying is you fear a vaccine for Covid-19?

good comeback, you may not be a credit to the human race but you're definitely an example of it. :lol:

While on the subject, do you think vaccinations cause autism?

Who cares what I think, here's what the Director of the National Institutes of Health and the Director of the CDC think:

Sivad wrote:good comeback, you may not be a credit to the human race but you're definitely an example of it. :lol:

So you hate humanity?

Who cares what I think, here's what the Director of the National Institutes of Health and the Director of the CDC think:

I’ll take that as you do think autism is caused by vaccinations. But did you know many people with autism become scientists?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3620841/

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Participation Among College Students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder

Xin Wei, Jennifer W. Yu, [...], and Jose Blackorby

Additional article information

Abstract

Little research has examined the popular belief that individuals with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are more likely than the general population to gravitate toward science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. This study analyzed data from the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2, a nationally representative sample of students with an ASD in special education. Findings suggest that students with an ASD had the highest STEM participation rates although their college enrollment rate was the third lowest among 11 disability categories and students in the general population. Disproportionate postsecondary enrollment and STEM participation by gender, family income, and mental functioning skills were found for young adults with an ASD. Educational policy implications are discussed.

^ that's very deceptive. They may or may not be right or wrong about the risks and benefits of vaccines but "antivaxxer moms" are absolutely not motivated by an indifference or contempt for their own children. It is exactly because they care about their children that they are concerned about the safety of vaccines. The parents that don't care about their kids are the ones that let their kids get vaccinated without bothering to check the safety.

It does not help the pro-vaxxer case to be misrepresenting people, it just makes you look evil and dishonest. Why should anyone trust a liar?

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]