Does China Owe Reparations for Coronavirus? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Does China Owe Reparations for Coronavirus?

1. Yes, they do.
10
29%
3. No.
23
68%
4. Other
1
3%
#15081179
Godstud wrote:Why don't you just admit that you fucking hate China and that makes you extremely prejudiced against them, @Patrickov. You're practically racist in your hatred that you've shown. Forget the feelings and deal with facts.

I will deal with the part of your post that isn't a childish rant,

Ah, back to insults since you aren't nearly smart enough to have any kind argument.

Stick to tugging President Bonespurs off. It's about all your kind are capable of.

Godstud wrote: Holy Dumbass, Batman, What's your point?
@Patrickov Just as dumb.


LOL yea rite personal attacks :lol: that is just one page of your work

Expatriot definition 1. One who has taken up residence in a foreign country. How is that a personal attack? Is it not true ?

Godstud wrote:@Finfinder If you are looking for honest debate, then stick to the topic and stop making personal attacks upon me. So far, you have been far from honest in this debate.

My YOU has been general, as well, since Patrickov spits vitriol at China("Chinese"), whenever he can.

If you know some Chinese people and like them and have respect for them, then stop saying things like:



So, when you can start discussing the Chinese in some way that is not derogatory, I'll stop calling it what it is, Racism.


The hypocrisy is stagering.

Don't make stuff up again everyone playing at home can scroll back see my post you don't have to doctor it to fix your mistake we all know you are 100 % wrong. I sort of thought you'd man up and admit you were wrong and apologize but not.
#15081182
Finfinder wrote:Expatriot definition 1. One who has taken up residence in a foreign country. How is that a personal attack? Is it not true ?
:roll: You didn't say that, though, did you? My residence is not relevant to the discussion, is it?

Finfinder wrote:The hypocrisy is stagering.
No, it isn't, but if you're incapable of seeing that, I cannot help you.

Finfinder wrote:Don't make stuff up again everyone playing at home can scroll back see my post you don't have to doctor it to fix your mistake we all know you are 100 % wrong. I sort of thought you'd man up and admit you were wrong and apologize but not.
I made nothing up. People can see what I posted. I state facts and when you are calling all Chinese liars, it's racism.

Why should I apologize for insults that got you carded?
#15081184
Godstud wrote::roll: You didn't say that, though, did you? My residence is not relevant to the discussion, is it?

No, it isn't, but if you're incapable of seeing that, I cannot help you.

I made nothing up. People can see what I posted.

Why should I apologize for insults that got you carded?


Wrong again I didn't get carded for insults but you knew that (wink wink I appreciate it :lol: )

Yes I did say that, and funny thing is you called me stupid and I just expected you to understand the definition of the word. I guess it's the difference between having a little respect and class towards others.

Yes you were wrong I specifically DID differentiated my criticism for the Chinese government verses the people. I went so far as to predict correctly in the same post that you would basically pull this shit. Look at the post yourself if your honest. You were wrong you know just admit it or would you like to place a wager on it ? :lol:

Is the argument so far gone that people are gaslighting forum posts? What should we call it , Zippoing?

Finfinder wrote:
What the fuck do you know :D I have traveled to China many times for business I do business with the Chinese for 20 years. You know what I found out? They are fucking liars. I love the Chinese people they treat me well when I visit. The people verses the government (and doing business they lie all the time ) is completely different. So now that I took that stupid angel away from you what kind of bull shit excuse are you going to make for the Chinese and to blame Trump for now? You actually think people buy the shit your trying to spread? LOL :D :lol:
#15081216
:roll: You haven't a fucking clue what gaslighting is, so stop using terms you don't understand.

Finfinder wrote:I have traveled to China many times for business I do business with the Chinese for 20 years. You know what I found out? They are fucking liars.
You appear to be referring to the government, AND the people, as it seems you are calling them BOTH liars. How does that help your argument? Perhaps it is how you presented your statement that made it appear thusly?
#15081297
Donna wrote:Yes, but it's easier said than done. They still pop up illegally, even as recently as this week. From some studies I've read they are difficult for authorities to control. I do think the government will develop a comprehensive strategy to crackdown on them.


The CCP is too busy with lowering the social credit scores of citizens that don't have the approved opinions.
#15081301
Finfinder wrote:I have traveled to China many times for business I do business with the Chinese for 20 years. You know what I found out? They are fucking liars.


IN CHINA, PUSHING THE TALMUD AS A BUSINESS GUIDE

Jewish visitors to China often receive a snap greeting when they reveal their religion: "Very smart, very clever, and very good at business," the Chinese person says. Last year's Google Zeitgeist China rankings listed "why are Jews excellent?" in fourth place in the "why" questions category, just behind "why should I enter the party" and above "why should I get married?" (Google didn't publish a "why" category in Mandarin this year.) And the apparent affection for Jewishness has led to a surprising trend in publishing over the last few years: books purporting to reveal the business secrets of the Talmud that capitalize on the widespread impression among Chinese that attributes of Judaism lead to success in the financial arts.

Titles such as Crack the Talmud: 101 Jewish Business Rules, The Illustrated Jewish Wisdom Book, and Know All of the Money-Making Stories of the Talmud share the shelves with stories of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates. There's even a Talmud hotel in Taiwan inspired by "the Talmud's concept of success" that features a copy of the book Talmud Business Success Bible in every room. With the increasing interest in business education in China, and a rise in sales of self-help literature, the production of business guides to the Talmud has exploded. The guides are like the Chinese equivalents of books such as Sun Tzu and the Art of Business.

Han Bing, the (pseudonymous) author of Crack the Talmud, says a series on the "Jewish Bible" by a prominent publisher made him realize that "ancient Jews and today's Chinese face a lot of the same problems," such as immigration and isolation. The business rules he lists include such unsurprising—and universal—exhortations as "tell a customer about defects," "help more people," and "a partnership based on emotions is not dependable." No statistics are available on the sales of this sliver of the book market. But while the guides haven't reached the heights of books such as Jewish Family Education, which claims to have sold more than 1 million copies, they currently are "very popular" and a "hot topic," says Wang Jian, associate dean of the Center of Jewish Studies in Shanghai, a research institution that focuses on Jewish culture and history, and Israel. The Talmud "has become a handbook for doing business and seeking fortunes," Wang says.

The Chinese perception of Jews as expert moneymakers does not have the religion-based antagonism that often accompanies the same stereotype elsewhere in the world, and probably had its start in the mid-19th century, when investors began flocking to China. Many of the first foreign real-estate tycoons, such as Silas Hardoon and the scions of the Sassoon family, were Jewish. Michael Kadoorie—who hails from a wealthy Jewish family that dates its China connection back to 19th-century Shanghai, and who's made his fortune in power generators and hotels—currently ranks as the richest non-Chinese in greater China, with an estimated net worth of $5 billion.

The admiration for Judaism stems from a history that goes beyond business. About half of the dozen or so Westerners active in Mao Zedong's China were Jewish, and that also led to increased interest in Jewish culture among Chinese intellectuals, says Xu Xin, professor of Jewish studies at Nanjing University. That's resulted in mostly glowing portrayals of certain Jewish individuals in the official Chinese press. They included Sidney Rittenberg, the first American citizen to join the Chinese Communist Party, and journalist Israel Epstein, who interviewed Mao at length and whose funeral was attended by China's President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao. Rittenberg, who spent 16 years in solitary confinement in China, made the transition from party ideologue to consultant upon his release, and now operates the successful Rittenberg & Associates, which trades off his personal relationships with communist leaders and has advised companies including Microsoft, Hughes Aircraft, and Levi Strauss.

Non-Chinese experts on Judaism are quick to point out that the Talmud is not a business manual. While the Talmud mentions contract law, zoning, and problems involved with charging interest, it's not a get-rich-quick guide, says Rabbi Eliezer Diamond, associate professor of Talmud and rabbinics at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York. "I've heard a couple of [Chinese] people say that Jews are smart because of the Talmud. But they don't seem to know what it is. I think they see it as some sort of secret intelligence book," added Rabbi Nussin Rodin, a Beijing-based emissary of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. "I once got a letter from someone in China saying, I'm very interested in making money so I'd like to know what you teach at your courses about how to make money," says Diamond. "Of course, there aren't too many people in the Jewish Theological Seminary pulling in the big bucks."

The notion of the Talmud as a book full of business secrets for others to search for is not entirely benign. Two of the books feature the quote "No one can defeat the Jews, unless they've read our holy book the Talmud" on their cover, spuriously attributed to financier George Soros. "There are anti-Semites throughout the world who will say they want a Jewish lawyer, because Jews are good lawyers," says Diamond. Han Bing says he has never met a Jew and cautioned NEWSWEEK that he's not sure if he's gotten his portrayal right. But he nevertheless states that "Jews understand that money itself is neither good nor bad." He sees his book as "bringing some light into the dark room of Chinese businesses." At the same time, he complains that no businessman has ever contacted him to say how the book may have changed him. "There's just too many of these books out there," he acknowledges.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-pushing- ... uide-69075
#15081340
Code Rood wrote:The CCP is too busy with lowering the social credit scores of citizens that don't have the approved opinions.


The social credit system is important for educating people from the countryside who behave very ignorantly. It could be used (for all I know it already is) in a way to discourage wet markets.
#15081343
Donna wrote:The social credit system is important for educating people from the countryside who behave very ignorantly. It could be used (for all I know it already is) in a way to discourage wet markets.


oh so thats what it is.
thank you sir for enlightening this important information for us the ignorant racists

CCP sending to you their regards :lol:
#15081347
Godstud wrote::roll: You haven't a fucking clue what gaslight is, so stop using terms you don't understand.

You appear to be referring to the government, AND the people, as it seems you are calling them BOTH liars. How does that help your argument? Perhaps it is how you presented your statement that made it appear thusly?


Your gaslighting right now and keep doing it. Always having the last word is not an argument. Seriously you need to stop.

I keep giving you the full quote which proves you a 100% wrong and then you come back with a partial quote when people reading this forum can just look up and see the entire quote. It is very dishonest.

Finfinder wrote: What the fuck do you know :D I have traveled to China many times for business I do business with the Chinese for 20 years. You know what I found out? They are fucking liars. I love the Chinese people they treat me well when I visit. The people verses the government (and doing business they lie all the time ) is completely different. So now that I took that stupid angel away from you what kind of bull shit excuse are you going to make for the Chinese and to blame Trump for now? You actually think people buy the shit your trying to spread? LOL :D :lol:


Left out the sentence in bold the very next sentence in the quote. You did this on purpose. It is dishonest and proves you 100% wrong. Stop doing that. Stop making me have to clarify your fabrications spinning and yes gaslighting. Everyone can see it Godstud it's over.
#15081357
Donna wrote:
The social credit system is important for educating people from the countryside who behave very ignorantly. It could be used (for all I know it already is) in a way to discourage wet markets.


Do you support a social credit system in the west?
#15081365
Rancid wrote:Do you support a social credit system in the west?


I believe it will become necessary to more strictly punish behavior that is damaging to public health, whether related to pandemics or emissions (especially as these issues become more pronounced). It also empowers the ordinary compassion of ordinary people in a way. Having correct morals should generate a material advantage over those who are wreckers.
#15081389
Donna wrote:I believe it will become necessary to more strictly punish behavior that is damaging to public health, whether related to pandemics or emissions (especially as these issues become more pronounced). It also empowers the ordinary compassion of ordinary people in a way. Having correct morals should generate a material advantage over those who are wreckers.

Interesting did you support that approach to the aids epidemic? Are you suggesting that the reason we are alive and the likes of Freddy Mercury are dead is because of lack of morals on his part? The funny thing is when ever I've suggested the possibility of quarantining or ghettoising the super spreaders of the AIDS virus its never gone down well with liberals.
#15081390
Rich wrote:Interesting did you support that approach to the aids epidemic? Are you suggesting that the reason we are alive and the likes of Freddy Mercury are dead is because of lack of morals on his part? The funny thing is when ever I've suggested the possibility of quarantining or ghettoising the super spreaders of the AIDS virus its never gone down well with liberals.


Ghettoising? Funny how you casually slip that in next to quarantining.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

https://mobile.twitter.com/Russia/status/129315668[…]

:lol: You have a foolish way of looking at it. He […]

Our county health department has made a call for 2[…]

The End of Lukashenko is near.

And what will that achieve? Increasing Western in[…]