Candace Owens for President 2024? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Republicans will never, ever back a Black woman for president.

But they might back a woman next time, you know who. Nikki is prob their best bet, but a lot of the Cult wouldn't support a woman candidate.

But... a 2 woman race would be something to see.
late wrote:Republicans will never, ever back a Black woman for president.

But they might back a woman next time, you know who. Nikki is prob their best bet, but a lot of the Cult wouldn't support a woman candidate.

But... a 2 woman race would be something to see.

I think they will, if she can win them back the black vote. Blacks are a significant minority about 13% of the total pop. I think that is rather more than the small % who are white supremacist that might be alienated by her. At the end of the day you have to get elected...
SolarCross wrote:
I think they will, if she can win them back the black vote. Blacks are a significant minority about 13% of the total pop. I think that is rather more than the small % who are white supremacist that might be alienated by her. At the end of the day you have to get elected...

There was a lot of research on racism done during the Obama years.

In a word, it was depressing.

But... if Trump loses and the Cult loses it's standing in the party, who knows. But the possibility is really quite remote.
late wrote:There was a lot of research on racism done during the Obama years.

In a word, it was depressing.

But... if Trump loses and the Cult loses it's standing in the party, who knows. But the possibility is really quite remote.

Was it real research or just politically motivated smearing dressed up as research? I think you have to be bit less credulous when dealing with political people, especially "politically correct" people, they lie all the time.

For example all this stuff about Trump being a nazi was just conscious smearing, they were lying about him.
SolarCross wrote:
Was it real research...

There was research, applied political work, and real life.

There was a big surge in racism in real life, ODS.

In his first term, Obama wanted to get more aggressive, but focus groups of DEMS quickly revealed that would backfire.

Then there was academic research.

There is a ton more racism in the country than most want to admit.
late wrote:There was research, applied political work, and real life.

There was a big surge in racism in real life, ODS.

In his first term, Obama wanted to get more aggressive, but focus groups of DEMS quickly revealed that would backfire.

Then there was academic research.

There is a ton more racism in the country than most want to admit.

But WHO told you that? Was it huffpo, salon, or cnn... ? :eh: :eh:
SolarCross wrote:For example all this stuff about Trump being a nazi was just conscious smearing, they were lying about him.

Only certain Jews (whom are obviously concerned with the fact that Trump is being too obvious about being a whore for Zion, and therefore distraction is needed) or retards who eat up every mainstream narrative would say this.
Code Rood wrote:Only certain Jews (whom are obviously concerned with the fact that Trump is being too obvious about being a whore for Zion, and therefore distraction is needed) or retards who eat up every mainstream narrative would say this.

Like most bouts of paranoid mass hysteria there was a teeny tiny grain of truth to it in the beginning. Trump is not a nazi but from what I read on wiki a single person called Richard Spencer who is apparently a white-nationalist (not sure if this is accurate or just another smear / paranoia) did publicly claim Trump as the avatar of his beliefs and policy agenda. That apparently was enough for the Democrat propagandists to spin out of nothing a vast underground white-nationalist movement with New York liberal Jew friendly Trump as its unlikely fuhrer. Why tho?

Simplistically it is just an ordinary political smear for Democrat electoral interests. Then again Democrat policies have been ruining the lives of blacks for decades.. What if that is not just incompetence? What if that was purposeful? What if the Dixiecrats did not really leave the Democrats but just go into stealth mode? Then Spencer might be an agent provacateur for the Dixiecrats, feigning support for Trump in order to tarnish him with the dixiecrats own taint. Why tarnish him though?

1. As you say he is jew friendly. The dixiecrats may not like jews anymore than they like blacks.
2. He could have the pulling power to win back black voters to the Republican Party (the party of emancipation!) which would undo all the dixiecrat's efforts to destroy the lives of blacks...
late wrote:I use dozens of sources, you're fishing for an excuse.

All of them fake news no doubt, but feel free to share your "hot sauce" or if you prefer keep it as secret as your dixiecrat agenda.
SolarCross wrote:
All of them fake news no doubt

If it was fake, I'd have told you.

You love fake.

A lot of it is obvious, like the FBI. I spend a lot of time paying attention. You could, you prefer BS.
SolarCross wrote:
So no sources then, fine.

Because the FBI is fake, got it.

Not going to dig through over a decade of stuff so you can blow it off with your usual brain dead excuses.
late wrote:FBI

Female bikini inspector?

Anyway, is Candice a Foxnew conservative? I tend ot really really find Foxnew conservatives stupid and moronic. However, real conservatives don't annoy me, and I'd be willing to vote for one if they aren't stupid.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]