Candace Owens for President 2024? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:
Anyway, is Candice a Foxnew conservative? I tend ot really really find Foxnew conservatives stupid and moronic. However, real conservatives don't annoy me, and I'd be willing to vote for one if they aren't stupid.

She's been on Fox. At the moment she's in it for the money. She was hanging out with the batshit crazies, but left them behind to chase after the money to be found being a shill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens
Rancid wrote:Anyway, is Candice a Foxnew conservative? I tend ot really really find Foxnew conservatives stupid and moronic. However, real conservatives don't annoy me, and I'd be willing to vote for one if they aren't stupid.

Don't trust Latte teh Dixiecrat. She has her own show on Prageru, make your own mind up.
SolarCross wrote:Like most bouts of paranoid mass hysteria there was a teeny tiny grain of truth to it in the beginning. Trump is not a nazi but from what I read on wiki a single person called Richard Spencer who is apparently a white-nationalist (not sure if this is accurate or just another smear / paranoia) did publicly claim Trump as the avatar of his beliefs and policy agenda.

Don't know what he's currently up to, but the last time I heard about Richard Spencer he kind of sounded like a nazbol to me. A Duginist if you will. Not really my cup of tea. Many of these ''famous white nationalists'' are actually nazbol.

SolarCross wrote:That apparently was enough for the Democrat propagandists to spin out of nothing a vast underground white-nationalist movement with New York liberal Jew friendly Trump as its unlikely fuhrer. Why tho?

I already told you one of the reasons as to why.

SolarCross wrote:1. As you say he is jew friendly. The dixiecrats may not like jews anymore than they like blacks.

Both the GOP and the Democrat party pander to minorities.

SolarCross wrote:2. He could have the pulling power to win back black voters to the Republican Party (the party of emancipation!) which would undo all the dixiecrat's efforts to destroy the lives of blacks...

Yeah whatever.

Instead of yapping on and on about Black & Hispanic unemployment rates, global decriminalization of homosexuality or his love for the Jewish state (all of these groups are more likely to vote democrat), maybe Trump should think more about his actual base. But no, that would be racist wouldn't it?
Code Rood wrote:Instead of yapping on and on about Black & Hispanic unemployment rates, global decriminalization of homosexuality or his love for the Jewish state (all of these groups are more likely to vote democrat), maybe Trump should think more about his actual base. But no, that would be racist wouldn't it?

Well it is good politics to aim to broaden the base and that exactly means courting people who would usually vote outside the tent. Aside from that the blacks at least are legitimately needing a change of regime. The democrats have been destroying them. It will absolutely be in every patriot's interest to see them rescued from the democrat party.

I guess his base will be happy to see jobs coming back to the rust belt. Trump is addressing that through his emerging China policy.
SolarCross wrote:
It will absolutely be in every patriot's interest to see them rescued from the democrat party.

If you could just get them to stop quietly despising you.
late wrote:If you could just get them to stop quietly despising you.

Who black people? lol, they don't know I am even alive. I am just some random barely employed brit on the internet, lol. Why would any of them despise me?
SolarCross wrote:
Who black people? lol, they don't know I am even alive. I am just some random barely employed brit on the internet, lol. Why would any of them despise me?

You were talking about American politics, and you side with the American Right.

Just as an example, American Blacks are dying faster than Whites. Fewer have insurance, and there is typically less health care available in poor areas. They have a hundred reasons to despise the Right, and now they have a new one.

Republicans talked about attracting minorities in 2012. But they decided to do the exact opposite, and go hard core Right. You don't pay attention, but they don't have a choice.
late wrote:You were talking about American politics, and you side with the American Right.

Just as an example, American Blacks are dying faster than Whites. Fewer have insurance, and there is typically less health care available in poor areas. They have a hundred reasons to despise the Right, and now they have a new one.

I am not siding with Dixiecrats for sure but I have no skin in this game. I am just an observer.

So you dixiecrats want to use state owned medical care to kill blacks even faster. Jesus you people are really evil, no wonder you get on with the commies so well.
SolarCross wrote:Well it is good politics to aim to broaden the base and that exactly means courting people who would usually vote outside the tent. Aside from that the blacks at least are legitimately needing a change of regime. The democrats have been destroying them. It will absolutely be in every patriot's interest to see them rescued from the democrat party.

I guess his base will be happy to see jobs coming back to the rust belt. Trump is addressing that through his emerging China policy.

You think democrats are taking the blacks for granted, but I think the republicans are taking white men for granted. The GOP knows the white man is basically unwelcome on the other side unless he says that he's got unlimited white privilege and/or turns into a homosexual or cuts his penis off. The GOP still tolerates white men to a certain extent, but we can't have too many bad thoughts on their side about certain topics, mainly the Israel issue, either. So white men can either stay home on election day or vote for a cuckservative or a kosher populist that MAY delay the inevitable (ie. the demographic replacement) just a bit.
SolarCross wrote:
So you dixiecrats want to use state owned medical care to kill blacks even faster. Jesus you people are really evil, no wonder you get on with the commies so well.

You are a sad little troll.
Code Rood wrote:You think democrats are taking the blacks for granted, but I think the republicans are taking white men for granted. The GOP knows the white man is basically unwelcome on the other side unless he says that he's got unlimited white privilege and/or turns into a homosexual or cuts his penis off. The GOP still tolerates white men to a certain extent, but we can't have too many bad thoughts on their side about certain topics, mainly the Israel issue, either. So white men can either stay home on election day or vote for a cuckservative or a kosher populist that MAY delay the inevitable (ie. the demographic replacement) just a bit.

I think the Democrats are doing a lot worse than taking them for granted. It seems to me like they are actively trying to wipe them out.
late wrote:There was a lot of research on racism done during the Obama years.

In a word, it was depressing.

But... if Trump loses and the Cult loses it's standing in the party, who knows. But the possibility is really quite remote.

Yeah racism was so bad he was only elected president twice. Next question?
Finfinder wrote:
Yeah racism was so bad he was only elected president twice. Next question?

Corona is going to reveal a lot of things you don't want to see.

So you will ignore them, I will not.
late wrote:Don't get me wrong, love the hysteria.

I'm pretty sure that you're the one who is being hysterical. I'm merely observing the obvious, and you sure as hell don't try to debunk the points that I made. Anyone with a working brain can see the demographic replacement.

People on the left side (such as yourself) can see it as well, and are in fact celebrating it when no one's paying attention. Just think of Mark Potok (SPLC) with his chart about white decline hanging on the wall in his home office.

Go to 0:59

But when someone like myself talks about it, I'm a conspiracy kook or a racist. Whatever dude. At least I don't talk out both sides of my mouth.

It has already been explained that this type of c[…]

For me Republicanism is masculine and monarchism i[…]

Please provide it again. You have no problem aski[…]

Sure, keep thinking that. Election year is caus[…]