" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 78 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Look son. You can try to blame me all you want to but your words are what has you up shit creek. You said there was no precedent for this. There most certainly is, your ignorance of the subject notwithstanding. It is even worse that it was 100 years ago. Every epidemiologist in the freaking world has studied 1918 until they have memorized the death toll. Trump ignored them. Own it. But no. You want to blame the democrats. :knife:

Then your friend Julian said this nonsense:

The Dems are rooting for more than 100K deaths and massive economic turmoil.
That is outrageous and frankly just stupid. How does on respect anyone like you and Julian when you try to politicize the deaths of hundreds of thousands (potentially) of Americans. Make no mistake. There is a republican in the Whitehouse. Own it.

I guarantee you will find some mental midgets who agree with you. Lots of them. They are called Trump supporters.
Drlee wrote:Look son. You can try to blame me all you want to but your words are what has you up shit creek. You said there was no precedent for this. There most certainly is, your ignorance of the subject notwithstanding. It is even worse that it was 100 years ago. Every epidemiologist in the freaking world has studied 1918 until they have memorized the death toll. Trump ignored them. Own it. But no. You want to blame the democrats. :knife:

Then your friend Julian said this nonsense:

That is outrageous and frankly just stupid. How does on respect anyone like you and Julian when you try to politicize the deaths of hundreds of thousands (potentially) of Americans. Make no mistake. There is a republican in the Whitehouse. Own it.

I guarantee you will find some mental midgets who agree with you. Lots of them. They are called Trump supporters.

So you have to just completely make stuff up to have an argument don’t you please post where I said no scientific precedent. I was talking about the quarantine the economy and what people are required to do by staying in their homes , you knew that but you had no argument so you had to make something up. I’m not the one who looks foolish here i’m not your son grandpa LOL are you Biden Junior lol

See you can’t even keep straight who and what people quote “don’t make shit up Dr. Lee prove where I ever on this post blamed Democrats exclusively I blame the Chinese more than anything. I blame the human condition . I didn’t blame Democrats I have pointed out that time and time again where you seem to only have dramatic propaganda towards Republicans and Trump acting as if they have blood on their hands you seem to have zero criticism for places like New York City and Como‘s handling of it. You know like one of the most infected places in the country. It’s just the point of this conversation where it’s so dishonest you can’t even keep peoples quote straight you hack peoples responses down to To spin out of context. I have to argue to people what I clearly wrote on the page you don’t want an honest discussion you just want to paint your propaganda. It’s disgraceful at this time when people should be working together you’re working to split them apart.
You got caught son. You may not like the facts but facts they remain. You accused the democrats of making political hay out of this and your boy Julian said that they wanted 100,000 deaths. You are known by the company you keep.

I understand why you are embarrassed. You invested a lot of yourself in identifying with Trump and he let you down. But don't expect the grown ups to go along with you.

So you are left with accusing me of lying. We all read what you posted. Own it. If you want to be a Trump supporter then embrace it. Do not expect the rest of us to admire you for it. You know what I think of Trump supporters and I am not alone. I am in the majority. But you go ahead and accuse me of lying because you are completely incapable of refuting a single thing I said.

Now, because you can't refute what I said, you want to change the subject to New York. I seem to remember that the President of the United States is not in New York anymore. Did you forget that? Did you forget that we had a national leader saying that we had "nothing to worry about" and that this disease will disappear "like magic". And you want to worry about the governor of New York? Start a thread if you want to talk about that. I can't wait.

Spend an hour googling what I spend decades studying. That's the ticket. Right son? :roll:
You are the one making political hey out of it you are a Democrat. You’re no conservative Why don’t you first go back and answer my posts where you edited paragraphs down to several words. And then twisted it to fit the liberal narrative, that Republicans and people on the right are out for blood and they don’t care if people die If they don’t stay within the circle of your panic narrative.It’s really a pathetic argument.

You really got the Liberal memo down didn’t you. You’ve just won’t allow discussion outside whatever is panicking. Right, you think if people are panicking that hurts Trump, panic panic panic Russia Russia Russia panic panic panic. Jesus I remember when Trump shut down travel from China and your ilk called him prejudiced. Dr. Lea you’re really struggling with this aren’t you.

Another thing you don’t wanna talk about and don’t dare put on the pages here is the prediction models and the data from those models and how wrong they have been.

Is this your set up for the new impeachment narrative? Everyone sees your arguments a mile away.
Last edited by Finfinder on 06 Apr 2020 06:05, edited 1 time in total.
Drlee wrote:
Then your friend Julian said this nonsense: "The Dems are rooting for more than 100K deaths and massive economic turmoil".

Doctor:

When you write a good post I always let you know. However, the above post is a disgrace. Refuting an argument with words like nonsense, stupid, of mental midget (see bold) is not a counter argument. It is just Ad Hominem and I suspect you know that. I am going to assume you felt threatened.

Obviously most people do not want a high mortality rate, however, most on the left see the Corona virus as the chance to win the WH in 2020. Folks like you relish every mistake Trump makes. Lastly, there is something in the English language known as hyperbole, That is what the word rooting implies in my post. Go back to the drawing board and see if you can come up with a better post.
Godstud wrote:@Julian658 I wish, as much as the next person, for a successful treatment, and eventual vaccine, against COVID-19. We can't have people self-medicating based on anecdotal evidence, or we do get Darwin Award Winners from using fish-tank chemicals on themselves.

Even 80 patients seems a bit of a small sampling, for a study.

A double blind randomized study with 400 patients is about to start. I suspect you are keeping your fingers crossed hoping that the drug does not work.
Julian658 wrote:Doctor:

When you write a good post I always let you know. However, the above post is a disgrace. Refuting an argument with words like nonsense, stupid, of mental midget (see bold) is not a counter argument. It is just Ad Hominem and I suspect you know that. I am going to assume you felt threatened.

Obviously most people do not want a high mortality rate, however, most on the left see the Corona virus as the chance to win the WH in 2020. Folks like you relish every mistake Trump makes. Lastly, there is something in the English language known as hyperbole, That is what the word rooting implies in my post. Go back to the drawing board and see if you can come up with a better post.

Well sure he wants to corral your discussion he doesn’t want you to go outside any narrative that would potentially inflict the most damage on Trump and the Republicans. They don’t want to add Facts like for instance how the corona prediction models we have been using has been completely wrong and how the world health organization sold out and is colluding with Communist China. They can’t answer those questions therefore they go grade school on you with the you don’t care about people dying mantra.
Julian658 wrote:A double blind randomized study with 400 patients is about to start. I suspect you are keeping your fingers crossed hoping that the drug does not work.
Are you trying to be a dick? :eh: I am simply against people trying medications without medical supervision, or because they heard some rumour about them. Fauci was, too, when he recommended against this course of action as the information about these medications working, was merely anecdotal. He also mentioned that some of the side-effects from them can be dangerous, in a previous interview.

Is Fauci an acceptable source that supports what I said, or is he out to kill people, as well?

Fauci warns there's no 'strong' evidence anti-malaria drug works on coronavirus
“We’ve got to be careful that we don’t make that majestic leap to assume that this is a knockout drug. We still need to do the kinds of studies that definitely prove whether any intervention is truly safe and effective," Fauci, who is also a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said during an interview on "Fox & Friends."

“We don’t operate on how you feel, we operate on what evidence and data is,” Fauci said, adding that it was "not a very robust study" or "overwhelmingly strong."

“But when you don’t have that information, it’s understandable why people will want to take at any slightest hint that it’s effective, and I have no problem with that," he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4910 ... oronavirus

AGAIN...
Show me the sources showing people on any side wanting people to die. Until then, I shall continue your posts like this to be the ravings of a conspiracy theorist of the worst kind. You're merely spreading BS to support your narrative, and support Trump, regardless of how false it actually is.
Just in New York City alone here is eight time Deblasio downplayed coronavirus. We got Nancy Pelosi on video inviting people down to Chinatown as well a whole host of people downplaying it that’s until the liberal media sent them the new playbook. You won’t hear that from the usual suspects on this thread.

Godstud wrote:This was all about the same time that Trump was saying it would blow over and wasn't a threat to Americans. You are very conveniently forgetting this. I wonder why... :lol:

He was just repeating the lies told to him by his own staff, which were being told to them by the government of China--the Chinese Communist Party.

Finfinder wrote:Just in New York City alone here is eight time Deblasio downplayed coronavirus. We got Nancy Pelosi on video inviting people down to Chinatown as well a whole host of people downplaying it that’s until the liberal media sent them the new playbook. You won’t hear that from the usual suspects on this thread.

Other than Communist China, the big hotspots of this pandemic are in places where woke politics run rampant.
Blackjack21 wrote:He was just repeating the lies told to him by his own staff, which were being told to them by the government of China--the Chinese Communist Party.
:lol: So now his own staff are lying to him? You really are getting desperate. Now you are blaming everyone around him. That's a very unintelligent argument.

It's far more likely that Trump was warned and told the truth, but simply forgot what it was, dismissed it, or simply wasn't paying attention.

Trump's your moron, Blackjack21. Own him!
Godstud wrote:You really are getting desperate.

I'm not too worried about the King of Thailand.

Godstud wrote:Trump's your moron, Blackjack21. Own him!

Love the guy! What's not to love?

City leaders seek to allay fears of coronavirus in Chinatown
But false rumors about the coronavirus outbreak in China have stirred “unreasonable” public fears.

On Sunday, community leaders urged the public not to listen to the rumors, but to come to Chinatown and enjoy the yearly celebration and its pageantry.

He assured the crowd that “every precaution” was being taken – just like every flu season, and asserted that there is no reason to anyone to panic or avoid the activities in Chinatown or anywhere else.

Gee... Thanks!

New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, fresh off her press conference from the night before at Bellevue with the mayor, assured the public that they were taking every step to insure the safety of the public. At this time, she said the 40-year-old woman being held in isolation at Bellevue Hospital since Friday was in “stable condition” and doing well, but test results have not come back from the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta. The woman had been in China days before and took the precaution of going to the hospital when she felt ill.

Dr. Barbot said it was “understandable that people were anxious when there is something new or something they don’t understand and something that may change on our daily basis.” Dr. Barbot said. “The risk for New Yorkers of the coronavirus is low, and our preparedness as a city is very high."

Thanks Dr. Barbot! Nice job!
Blackjack21 wrote:I'm not too worried about the King of Thailand.
I am sure he's safely quarantined in a German hotel. Pathetic deflection.

Blackjack21's source wrote:On Sunday, community leaders urged the public not to listen to the rumors, but to come to Chinatown and enjoy the yearly celebration and its pageantry.
2 months ago, as per the article.You really can't make an intelligent argument today, can you?

Trump was still saying it wasn't a threat. You conveniently forget facts when they don't support your narrative.

Trump was, incidentally, at one of his rallies 2 days after the Chinatown festivities(Feb 11), so he was taking it just as seriously. :knife:

The President of the USA has some of the best intelligence and information in the world. Trump failing to acknowledge or act upon it, is on him. You are simply trying to deflect blame away from trump.

Cleaned up to appease Moderator.
Last edited by Godstud on 06 Apr 2020 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]