Evil White Racist Wanted To Test Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine On South Africans - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

They are now trying to backtrack and saying "oh we made a mistake and there will be no vaccine testing on Africans."

But it's too late; Bill Gates has created a continent of anti-vaxxers who are convinced that an evil white rich racist wants to kill them with vaccines :lol:

Trevor Noah, who left South Africa to deliver pro-globalist propagandist to Americans, got death threats his people who were angry that he interviewed Bill Gates.

Bill Gates: Coronavirus Vaccine Will Work Well In Africa

On Saturday President Cyril Ramaphosa posted a tweet saying the Bill Gates Foundation has supported the country’s health needs for many years: “They have offered assistance with innovative mass-based testing kits and research. I spoke to @BillGates and he commended the swift and decisive action South Africa has taken on #COVID19,” the tweet read.

Ramaphosa posted a video where the renowned businessman briefly explained his chat with the SA president.

In the video, speaking to host of the Daily Show, Trevor Noah, Bill Gates said: “For developing countries, it’s far harder and so these measures actually stop it from getting to the large part of the population, in places like India and Nigeria. I was talking to President Ramaphosa today, who is not only president of South Africa, he’s also the head of African Union. He is a very strong voice there, encouraging African countries to act quickly when the number of cases is still fairly low, which is true throughout sub-Saharan Africa right now,” he said in the video.

However, South Africans were not having any of it.

Responding to Ramaphosa’s tweet, some expressed dissatisfaction over the said plans to have the potential vaccine sent to African countries.

Some Twitter users have disagreed with the president over this suggestion, while others have even questioned Gates in the process.

“We stand against vaccination! Please try us, Mr Ramaphosa. We are ready to rise.”

“Since when did he ( Bill Gates ) become a scientist? Please don’t play with our lives, we all have a right to live, and it better not be so-called ‘vaccine’. ”

In his fight to curb the spread of the virus, Ramaphosa also tweeted that he spoke to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, and asked for technical expertise on infection control.

Who are the real racists?

French doctor apologizes for comments on testing a COVID-19 vaccine in Africa, prompting outrage on social media

‘Shouldn’t we be doing this study in Africa where there are no masks, no treatment, no intensive care, a little bit like we did in certain AIDS studies or with prostitutes?’ Dr. Jean-Paul Mira said.

A French doctor apologized after suggesting that Africa should become a testing ground for a COVID-19 vaccine, remarks that sparked public outcry on/ social media.

Jean-Paul Mira, head of the intensive care unit at the Cochin Hospital in Paris, made the comments in an interview that aired last week on the French television channel LCI with Camille Locht, the research director at the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Inserm.

“If I could be provocative, shouldn’t we do this study in Africa where there are no masks, treatment, or intensive care, a little bit like we did in certain AIDS studies or with prostitutes?” Mira asked.

“We tried things on prostitutes because they are highly exposed and do not protect themselves.”

Locht responded in agreement: “You are right. We are thinking of a parallel study in Africa to use this same kind of approach with the BCG placebos,” referring to the tuberculosis vaccination that Inserm said appeared to protect children against infections, particularly respiratory diseases like COVID-19.

Their comments triggered a deluge of outrage on social media, including from several leading soccer players in Africa.

“Welcome to the West, where white people believe themselves to be so superior that racism and debility become commonplace,” Senegal striker Demba Ba said on Twitter.

“Africa isn’t a testing lab,” Ivory Coast soccer star Didier Drogba tweeted. “I would like to vividly denounce those demeaning, false and most of all deeply racist words.”

Inserm, Locht’s employer, told NBC News that the doctor understood “the emotion aroused” by the video exchange. “The conditions in which this interview was conducted did not allow him to react properly,” said Inserm’s Director of Press Priscille Riviere. “He apologizes for this.”

On Friday, Mira apologized in a statement published by his employer, Assistance publique – Hôpitaux de Paris.

“I want to present all my apologies to those who were hurt, shocked and felt insulted by the remarks that I clumsily expressed on LCI this week,” he said.

Today, there are 10,268 confirmed cases and 491 deaths in Africa, the continent least affected by COVID-19. France alone has 74,390 confirmed cases and 8,911 deaths related to coronavirus.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]